Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i see alot of talk of Mike getting killed but no one talking about how amazing the scene was shot

It almost looked like if Mike got away TWICE, the director building up the tension and fooling the audience twice was genius...
instead Mike is just there in silence looking at the beautiful sun overlooking the river at peace accepting his death like a true soldier

the scene was just beautiful as it was sad
:to:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
where is this

Each season the cast of the show does a wrap party, and Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul dress up. That year they dressed as each other, season 4 they dressed up as this:

tumblr_lshsjzVEZb1qzpt5vo1_500.jpg

Fred.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:wow: i knew mike was bout to die as soon as gomez told hank he got the lawyer to flip :damn: i'm bout to go to sleep but i gotta watch this one again tomorrow... this season been gettin better and better by the episode. that openin scene, "you know all know who i am, say my name :aicmon:... 'you're heisenburg'-- ":myman: you're goddamn right i am" was :krs:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Real talk I was never really a fan of Mike until the end man...just a loyal old hound dog. They finally showed some emotion in Mike you could see him fighting inwardly about going back to get his granddaughter, first time you actually see fear in his eyes.

This show man...I just know it's gonna tear my heart out but I willingly and faithfully watch it as soon as the new shows drop :sadcam:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Why aint Mike try to let off on Walt? He just accepted that he had lost? That's that TV show type shyt right there. A goon like Mike gonna go out firing that pistol.

We gone miss you Mike Dawg:to:

On Site

Pro
Daps
In fairness, he would've gotten caught at the park without Walt's call. And he only had his "go bag" because of Walt. Mike was just as stubborn and egotistical as Walt. He did owe Walt thanks. The speech he gave about Walt fukking everything up by killing Gus and how Walt could've made plenty of money as a cook conveniently ignores that Gus was going to kill Walt, and that ultimately Gus got caught slipping and tripped over his own ego too.

Everything was going good until Walt decided to kill 2 of Gus's dealers and hire a junkie to be his lab assistant. Had he done his job and stayed out of matters that don't concern him they'd all still be making good money working for Gus under the DEA's radar. Mike didnt owe Walt shyt.

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Saul will be the key to Heis' downfall.

After all it was Saul, on Heisenberg's orders, who poisoned the little kid to get Jesse back on his side.

It was Saul who helped orchestrate the whole set up with the current meth lab.

It was Saul who made an appearance in front of the police as Mike's lawyer.

The police, or even Jesse, put the pressure on Saul...it's a wrap.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why aint Mike try to let off on Walt? He just accepted that he had lost? That's that TV show type shyt right there. A goon like Mike gonna go out firing that pistol.

We gone miss you Mike Dawg:to:

He didn't look like he had the strength left to move, let alone shoot at someone. He's old, he just got shot, and crashed a car. He just wanted to sit there and die in peace.

Fred.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
that shyt was so silent at the end :whoo: i kept waitin for a final gunshot from walt to end the episode and put mike outta whatever misery he was feelin by dyin but this muhfukka really let him die slow :damn: this nikka is a a$$hole. yall know he is :wow: