Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
jesse looking at this now :shaq2:
tumblr_m91hwsfOj71qfn9k1.gif
I thought the dinner scene was pretty epic...I was fukkin rolling damn near the whole time.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
that dinner scene is what defines a show's legacy...walt's run down, his simple yet emotional way of showing jessie just why he can't let the game go...

the off putting looks jesse made as he ate the food, skylars cocky motions as she admits she slept outside her marriage and walt looking unphased before she leaves them...Walt explaining his kids were gone and his wife wanted him to die. Him saying meth was all he had to live for...that to me seals the fact that walt is now the villain. The dirt before all supposedly had a good purpose but its clear he is a megalomaniac, bent on becoming the most powerful underworld boss and spreading meth accross the entire us and making more money than his old business ever did.

As some one said, not since Arrested Development imo, has a writing team played up this much detail in to a script without jumping the shark. It's a shame and a gift this has to end next year

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
this show is the most unpredictable show on tv... you NEVER know what's gonna mean something and what won't.. we went on for a week talking about how that kid's death meant the end.. or how that spider symbolized walt.. or blah blah blah.

they threw him and his bike in the barrel and was done with it in MINUTES. dea, cops, nobody has a clue where to start or look or anything else.

we all keep thinking mike or jesse is gonna be the start of the war.. they'll do something to walt or walt will get big headed... better yet it'll be hank. we got two episodes and hank has zero clue. suddenly they introduce the real bad guy out of nowhere and set up the problems ahead.

you can never be sure about this show. keeps you on your toes and without using the same old obvious cliches. amazing

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: @ the sticky.

Breaking Bad the :lawd:

I even rewatched it with my girl as she was catching up to Season 5. :shaq:

I got her hooked brehs

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pic that was posted in spoiler tags is obviously fake. He hasn't had a mustache like that in 2-3 seasons. And if I remember correctly the original pic is from an AMC promo.

Fred.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • Dap
Reactions: hex