Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
apparently theres a huge spoiler circulating the internet about the last episode...

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Somebody PM me a link. Im too afraid to search for one in this thread bc of the spoilers

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't be 100% sure but I think those spoilers are :duck: just based on how they're worded and the fact that the person claims to work for AMC yet doesn't know who Lydia is.

Fred.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I cant believe he was actually whistling that

WTF

:mindblown:

I dont think theres any show, bar Arrested Development with that level of writing

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I can't be 100% sure but I think those spoilers are :duck: just based on how they're worded and the fact that the person claims to work for AMC yet doesn't know who Lydia is.

Fred.

i thought dude was just a cameraman or lighting or something... doesnt mean he knows about the show or is a fan...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i thought dude was just a cameraman or lighting or something... doesnt mean he knows about the show or is a fan...

The spoilers come from someone saying they work "post-production". That's a lot deeper than just being a camera man or doing the lights....post production means video editing, special effects, sound, etc....and "Breaking Bad" doesn't have random people doing that shyt, it's mostly kept the same crew from the first season.

So the odds of someone in post-production not knowing something basic like a character's name, or anything about them, is slim to none.

Not saying the spoilers aren't true, but they don't seem true based on that. :manny:

Fred.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The spoilers come from someone saying they work "post-production". That's a lot deeper than just being a camera man or doing the lights....post production means video editing, special effects, sound, etc....and "Breaking Bad" doesn't have random people doing that shyt, it's mostly kept the same crew from the first season.

So the odds of someone in post-production not knowing something basic like a character's name, or anything about them, is slim to none.

Not saying the spoilers aren't true, but they don't seem true based on that. :manny:

Fred.

i stand corrected...