jesse looking at this now :shaq2:
tumblr_m91hwsfOj71qfn9k1.gif

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
when did this happen in the episode :mindblown: what was the context I don't remember :why:

when walt told jesse to bounce because jesse was so distraught about Todd shooting the kid; jesse gets up to leave, walt goes bout his cook bizness on some :smugdraper: fukka kid casualty shyt while whistling

tumblr_lzb6udxpxD1qc01wlo1_1280.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A year for eight eps...

Talk about drawing this out.

:yeshrug:

It does suck but Vince Gilligan didn't want to rush 16 eps. AFAIK this show has the longest lead time on TV, sometimes they spend 2-3 weeks just outlining an episode before they even start writing. And some scenes, like the one in Walt's house last season where Jesse was gonna kill him took like 15 hours.

Also they wanted to hit 2 award seasons since they missed them last year. As long as the eps are good I don't mind the wait.

Fred.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
No ones mind was blown about walt whistling lilly of the valley? It was the plant used to hurt jesse's little pal WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't think anyone noticed this post, so I'm gonna quote it. And he's right, Walt is whistling Queen's "Lily of the Valley".

:leon: at Walt throwing subs at Jesse.

Fred.

:ohlawd:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
when walt told jesse to bounce because jesse was so distraught about Todd shooting the kid; jesse gets up to leave, walt goes bout his cook bizness on some :smugdraper: fukka kid casualty shyt while whistling

tumblr_lzb6udxpxD1qc01wlo1_1280.png

Someone edit the bane mask on there :lolbron:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
:yeshrug:

It does suck but Vince Gilligan didn't want to rush 16 eps. AFAIK this show has the longest lead time on TV, sometimes they spend 2-3 weeks just outlining an episode before they even start writing. And some scenes, like the one in Walt's house last season where Jesse was gonna kill him took like 15 hours.

Also they wanted to hit 2 award seasons since they missed them last year. As long as the eps are good I don't mind the wait.

Fred.

I had been under the impression that the sixteen were already filmed and ready to air but instead half were being held back.

I guess not...

?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I had been under the impression that the sixteen were already filmed and ready to air but instead half were being held back.

I guess not...

?

Nah, they didn't even have the last 8 written when this season aired. They are on break now then start filming again in November.

Fred.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
decent read with some mild spoilers, my bad if it's already been posted

Breaking Bad's Jonathan Banks on Playing Our Favorite Deadpan Hitman, Mike (Caution: Spoiler Alerts!)

GQ: If you had to guess, do you think Mike makes it to the series finale?
Jonathan Banks: God, I hope so. [Laughs] Who knows how they're going to die.

GQ: When it's all said and done, what do you think would be an appropriate end for Walt, morally and dramatically?
Jonathan Banks: I'm not being coy, I do know some stuff, but.... Well, I will say this: I hope it is a very unhappy ending where he's concerned. One of my favorite scenes is when Walt speaks at the memorial service at the high school auditorium after the plane crash that ended season two, and he says, "Well, there have been worse plane crashes..." And you're going "Oh my God!" At that point I as an audience member decided I wanted this guy to die. Make it painful! Make it painful!

GQ: Right. If this show is a morality tale—and it is—how do you end it whereby Walt is not in prison or dead, whether from the cancer or some other, more violent means.
Jonathan Banks: I'll tell you what: I don't know the ending, but I know that all good stories have to have an end. And, while financially it sucks, thank God they're not beating this story into the ground where you're just constantly having to come up with stuff. Breaking Bad has to end.