Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The more I think about the more convinced I am that it's going to Junior that dies in these batch of 8 episodes. The foreshadowing is there for it, I'll explain in a few

It won't be Sky, too obvious.

Mike would be my other pick but for some reason I don't think it's going to be him.

Jesse is too important to die right now

Hank, hasn't been that involved so far plus in some way I see him and Jesse being heavily involved with Walt's last stand.

Lydia and Marie, wouldn't generate enough interest.

Why it will be Walt Jr. The foreshadowing is there. Walt JR will die speeding ot trying to do donuts. A lot of Walt is doing is ego driven to finally prove he is the man. Its obvious he has always been jealous of the respect JR has for Hank. The buying of the cars and bragging of speeding and doing donuts and how JR can't drive like his father was him trying to get JR's respect. His ego couldn't take his son respceting Hank over him. But while Hank had his sons respect, Walt was JR's hero and JR will die trying to emulate his father. Walt JR won't be able to control the car because flashback to earlier in the season, his legs don't work like ours. When Sky said Walt is the danger it wasn't meant to be his life of crime wouldn't come to kill the family, it was his ego that will kill the family. Walt's ego is the danger.

That's just my theory

:merchant:

I've been neutral about Walt Jr. So far but if the season happens to end that way that would just be depressing.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The more I think about the more convinced I am that it's going to Junior that dies in these batch of 8 episodes. The foreshadowing is there for it

I've been thinking either car accident with the new hot rod or accidental ricin for Junior since at least a few weeks ago.

He's barely on this season so that makes me believe even more that he has an episode coming up where he'll be a focal point.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The more I think about the more convinced I am that it's going to Junior that dies in these batch of 8 episodes. The foreshadowing is there for it, I'll explain in a few

It won't be Sky, too obvious.

Mike would be my other pick but for some reason I don't think it's going to be him.

Jesse is too important to die right now

Hank, hasn't been that involved so far plus in some way I see him and Jesse being heavily involved with Walt's last stand.

Lydia and Marie, wouldn't generate enough interest.

Why it will be Walt Jr. The foreshadowing is there. Walt JR will die speeding ot trying to do donuts. A lot of Walt is doing is ego driven to finally prove he is the man. Its obvious he has always been jealous of the respect JR has for Hank. The buying of the cars and bragging of speeding and doing donuts and how JR can't drive like his father was him trying to get JR's respect. His ego couldn't take his son respceting Hank over him. But while Hank had his sons respect, Walt was JR's hero and JR will die trying to emulate his father. Walt JR won't be able to control the car because flashback to earlier in the season, his legs don't work like ours. When Sky said Walt is the danger it wasn't meant to be his life of crime wouldn't come to kill the family, it was his ego that will kill the family. Walt's ego is the danger.

That's just my theory

1yj5d.gif

:ehh:

:ohhh:

:damn:

Killakidkano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England
Brehs the season finale (Gliding Over All) is named after a Walt Whitman poem (the guy Gale quotes in his lab notes and in one episode) :ohhh:

Gliding Over All

GLIDING o'er all, through all,
Through Nature, Time, and Space,
As a ship on the waters advancing,
The voyage of the soul--not life alone,
Death, many deaths I'll sing.

Walt Whitman

:ohhh:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
walter white is gonna direct an episode of the office this season.

00250065-0000-0000-0000-000000000000_00000065-06d2-0000-0000-000000000000_20120821183452_cranston%20office.jpg

There is more to Bryan Cranston than his Emmy-winning turn as Walter White on "Breaking Bad."

The star of AMC's beloved meth drama is also an accomplished director and will be bringing his behind-the-camera talents to the upcoming season of NBC's "The Office."

On Monday, Rainn Wilson aka Dwight Schrute tweeted "Free meth for The Office! (look who's directing ...)" along with a photo of him and Cranston. NBC later confirmed the gig is official.

Cranston, 56, is not new to directing. Credits include an installment of "Modern Family" last season as well as episodes of "Malcolm in the Middle." He also helmed a "Breaking Bad" episode that will air next year.

Jon Hamm, who directed for the first time during the fifth season of "Mad Men," has said Cranston inspired him to try his hand at the trade.

As for "The Office," which is entering its ninth season, Cranston is directing an episode called "Work Bus" that will air Oct. 18.

TV Buzz Blog

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No ones mind was blown about walt whistling lilly of the valley? It was the plant used to hurt jesse's little pal WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't think anyone noticed this post, so I'm gonna quote it. And he's right, Walt is whistling Queen's "Lily of the Valley".

:leon: at Walt throwing subs at Jesse.

Fred.