Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Jesse loyalty to Walt is going to end.

and

I wouldn't be surprised if Todd is the one to actually catch Walt slippin

But if Skylar is the one...to murk Walt in some freak ending...i will never praise this show again.

i could actually see some shyt like this happening, then i would have to find every person involved with the show and ...:yeshrug:

lets just hope skylar is the next to go

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Walt Whitman - Gliding Over All

GLIDING o’er all, through all,
Through Nature, Time, and Space,
As a ship on the waters advancing,
The voyage of the soul—not life alone,
Death, many deaths I’ll sing.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Grey Matter is worth $2B....gotdamn I'd be bitter as fukk too. Walt sounds like Ron Wayne selling his Apple shares for $800 when he'd be worth $40B today. :dead:

Apple is now the most valuable company on Earth $600B+:lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
This whole show has been about Grey Matter and never had anything to do with his cancer and wanting to leave his family secure... That much is apparent now...

I won't go as far to say "never had anything to do" with it but it's clear that was always the most important factor. It's been apparent for a while tho...he had multiple chances to get out the game. Once his cancer went into remission especially...

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I won't go as far to say "never had anything to do" with it but it's clear that was always the most important factor. It's been apparent for a while tho...he had multiple chances to get out the game. Once his cancer went into remission especially...

Yeah I feel like the cancer was just the catalyst that made him feel like "Fukk it YOLO" and made him want to paper chase..It's been obvious for awhile that it was no longer about the kids but I hadnt put it together about Grey Matter until recently..I thought it was more about him competing with Hank to be viewed as an alpha man in his sons eyes..I always felt like he was jealous of how Junior looked up to him...

:wow:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was more about him competing with Hank to be viewed as an alpha man in his sons eyes..I always felt like he was jealous of how Junior looked up to him...

I'm sure that is part of it too.

Walt is essentially going through a mid-life crisis of epic proportions.

Most men buy a sports car...this dude became a Kingpin...

:merchant: