Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Name and one sentence summary for the season finale....nothing too spoilery but if you want to remain 100% unspoiled obviously don't read:

"Gliding Over All":

Walt takes care of loose ends; Walt makes a dangerous decision.

Breaking Bad S05E08 - Zap2it

Fred.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
That smirk at the end at me like :krs:

winning.gif

Fred.

:smugheisenberg: :shaq:

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadbron: show is so good i could almost shed tears of joy

only complaint is still season 5 should of been 20 episodes

lot of shhit going on in this episode and with the chess board being reset in the first couple episodes they could of made the number 10 for this year

been listening to the show podcast its got some cool stories from Gilligan, but an annoying butch sounding female editor is the host and they go way daeep into the technical aspects of the production

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you've ever been close to the game or even suffered a loss like Walt (ie. his company from grad school) you could see where he's coming from, its his pride more than the money

The preview for the next episode "you know damn well who I am" = shotta ting

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:whoo: Just got caught up on the last 3 eps.

Something is definitely up with Todd....whether it be he's working for someone else, or he's just fukkin nuts, but something is definitely up with him.

Walt is in full Heisenberg now. When he said that "he lost his family, and this is all he has left" I'm just thinkin man, he's so consumed by this lifestyle and power that he doesn't even see that he could have his family back quick. He's just so far gone right now.

Someone is definitely about to die soon. I'm thinking it's going to be Walt Jr. in a car accident.

Can't believe there are only 2 eps. left. It seems like these 8 episodes have just flown by :noah:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Don't read this
According to the Breaking Good podcast someone involved with post production with the show has leaked that Walt is gonna choke out Skyler after she threatens to go to the DEA and slaps him.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Walt is one slippery nikka! That boy jump started a motorhome with a homemade battery in the 1st season and nikkas think Mike just gonna take his chemicals and get away with it? :beli:

When the fukk are we going to get the Gustavo flashback scene that everyone was ranting and raving about before the season started?