Pro
Daps
tumblr_lrnehdUq4v1qlrf7ro1_500.jpg

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
You can't compare the 2 situations. They got into an emotional fight in a private setting, that's not the same as plotting to kill a dude for no good reason and it being publically known. Nucky kind of had to Kill Jimmy. For better or worse, Eli is Nucky's brother. Plus if Nucky knew for sure that Eli is the one that initiated the campaign to have Nucky killed, Eli would have got it also.

Nuck absolutely had to kill Jimmy. If he wanted to stay in the game there was no way around it. Jimmy took control of the old money and connects then tried to take Nuck out. Wanted to show that Nuck wasn't bout that life.:leostare: Jimmy was a moron though and didn't realize that political scumbags like Nuck are the biggest gangsters on the planet.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Jesse loyalty to Walt is going to end.

and

I wouldn't be surprised if Todd is the one to actually catch Walt slippin

But if Skylar is the one...to murk Walt in some freak ending...i will never praise this show again.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk what all to say about this episode. jesse surprised the hell outta me finally gettin HIS lick in on somebody :russ: i wanted to see him keep goin. todd is loose cannon. the way he reacted to everybody proves to me that there's no real control over him. and the fact that he still had the boy's spider afterwards... idk somethin aint right there.

skyler... eh who cares :yeshrug:

i'm glad they explained a bit more of the walt/grey matter thing, but i still don't get the need to continue a vagueness about the details... maybe we'll learn that later :manny: but that whole scene reminded me of one of my fav lines from phonte: "and they say that money change you, but money don't change you, it just make you more of what you already are"

i can only imagine what walt's plan is, but there's no doubt its gonna backfire horribly :smh: i smell a war comin on with the phoenix dude as a result too. walt bout to have a lot more blood on his hands :ufdup:

I wonder If Todd initiates the war by doing something stupid. Couldn't they negotiate for 7-8 mill a piece ? 5 is kinda low for hundreds of millions worth of the methylmine

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm glad they explained a bit more of the walt/grey matter thing, but i still don't get the need to continue a vagueness about the details... maybe we'll learn that later :manny

I think hex posted an interview with the chick from grey matter that said at the 4th of July thing at her house, Walt meets her rich fam, feels inferior and just leaves.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
So the real motivation behind Walt's greed in the meth business is him losing out in the Grey Matter deal? I forgot all about Grey Matter. :ohhh: It all makes sense now. This show is the GOAT.:stylin: Kinda sad that his bitterness over selling his share is obviously going to be his downfall like revenge against the cartel and Salamenca was for Gus.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
idk what all to say about this episode. jesse surprised the hell outta me finally gettin HIS lick in on somebody :russ: i wanted to see him keep goin. todd is loose cannon. the way he reacted to everybody proves to me that there's no real control over him. and the fact that he still had the boy's spider afterwards... idk somethin aint right there.

skyler... eh who cares :yeshrug:

i'm glad they explained a bit more of the walt/grey matter thing, but i still don't get the need to continue a vagueness about the details... maybe we'll learn that later :manny: but that whole scene reminded me of one of my fav lines from phonte: "and they say that money change you, but money don't change you, it just make you more of what you already are"

i can only imagine what walt's plan is, but there's no doubt its gonna backfire horribly :smh: i smell a war comin on with the phoenix dude as a result too. walt bout to have a lot more blood on his hands :ufdup:

I think Todd views the tarantula as a trophy. Dude is a psychopath whose likely going to spark a war.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Anyone else mad we didnt get no Lydia in this ep, starting to get a soft spot for this crazy bish :ld: