Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
oh, and Mike would have killed dirt bike boy.

please, if you're reading this? Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

Mike may be an old man and tells some good jokes, but the only things that divide Mike from Walt is loyalty and cancer.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
I saw the final episode already. Don't click if you truly care about this dumb ass show.

Walt "wins" in the end. Loses everyone he ever cared for in the process, but he was so power hungry it didn't faze him. I guess that's their little shocker :ehh: .

final episode :comeon:

shut up

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
just saw the episode
- walt is basically like the dude from the shield. We just need the OG Forrest wittaker to come in and break down how he kills kids, poisons babies; kills women and holds his wife hostage. This dude is basically evil at this point
- And walt is a damn idiot; u only got 1-2 years left of life; why not take the 5 mil; save some money for the kids college and use the rest to spend as much quality time with the fam as possible. Instead dude wants to build an "empire" which he prob wont be around for to reap the benefits. ( i could understand if dude had the whole rest of his life left and didnt want to settle for 5 mil but the clock is ticking)

- The only dinner more awkward was the office dinner party episode

Last edited by a moderator:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
oh, and Mike would have killed dirt bike boy.

please, if you're reading this? Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

Mike may be an old man and tells some good jokes, but the only things that divide Mike from Walt is loyalty and cancer.

Then why was Mike tearing up when he was watching his granddaughter play? The kid's death clearly affected him, and helped lead to his initial decision to cash out. Plus if he was so cold-blooded he would've killed Lydia already.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gj9jc.png

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
damn breh I thought Mike & Walt were going to go at it at the end of this episode on some Somebodys Gotta Die tip

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
just saw the episode
- walt is basically like the dude from the shield. We just need the OG Forrest wittaker to come in and break down how he kills kids, poisons babies; kills women and holds his wife hostage. This dude is basically evil at this point
- And walt is a damn idiot; u only got 1-2 years left of life; why not take the 5 mil; save some money for the kids college and use the rest to spend as much quality time with the fam as possible. Instead dude wants to build an "empire" which he prob wont be around for to reap the benefits. ( i could understand if dude had the whole rest of his life left and didnt want to settle for 5 mil but the clock is ticking)

The Office: That One Night - Dinner Party - Jan Dances - Part 1 - YouTube
he has no family anymore breh, that whore skylar ruined everything

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
just saw the episode

The Office: That One Night - Dinner Party - Jan Dances - Part 1 - YouTube

Its the opposite
The fact that he only has a little time left is probably why he's going all in. He really has nothing to look forward to. If he had a future, he would have took that 5 milli.