Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
You know I can agree with that and it makes sense. But to hex I dont necessarily need jesse or walt to die bc I agree they are the show to an extent. But hell even marlo went to jail, tony got shot, hell games of thrones literally cut the starks dudes head off and killed the conan cat in the first season. All Im saying is what i said in the beginning I wasnt trying to see walt build this empire shyt realistically just waaaay to hot. too many people locked up (snitches) Im starting to feel like we are getting trolled. like seriously breh how many times has this same wash/ rinse and repeat formula been used?
-Walt and jesse want to cook to make money
-some obstacle gets in the way
-Walt and jesse look like theyre completely fukked, but meet a new buyer/connect after thinking of a plan to stay in business
-walt and jesse after making a few runs with the connect run into a problem which leads to them looking like they will die but :umad: they die.
now throw in a couple skylar bytch moments, saul/dea confrontations and a pistol to walts head and you got seaon 1-5
I can almost see it now walt is about to make these guys partners some how taking the business to new found heights, then some how they are going to end up wanting to kill each other after some money is made all while walt loses all his dough.

:piss: on yo post

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:snoop: my bad, i was watching it on a live stream and it was skipping a bit, i caught the part where he burned it off but i figured it was iron cuffs

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Yup, I was like there's no way in hell Walt is just gonna let Mike chump him and let this shyt go down without a fight :rudy:

Next thing I know its daylight and they been there all night and I'm like :dwillhuh:

Mike straight made him his bytch, didn't think we'd be seeing Walt being humbled like that this late in the series again

Breh what you talking about?:comeon: What Walt gonna do against a trained goon like Mike? That's not Walt's strength in anyway. Show is already over the top, lets not make it out right cartoonish by having Walt being able physically kick a dude like Mike's ass.:beli:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
You can tell that kid ish bothered Jesse as even mike because mike has a grand daughter

Walt didn't give a damn, dude would prob ricin his own kids for the fun of it
You did watch the show? Mike was ok with option 3 which was to let Tod live, they put it to a vote, 2 -1 in favor of letting Tod get a pass, Mike is just as bad Walt, just not as smart. Mike knew about Tod and what he was about, that is job to know everyone's background, he messed up by putting him in the crew, Mike gets no pass on this.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Mike stays underestimating Walter, everyone does.
This is the most normal statement here, Mike underestimates Walt all the time, since season 3, Mike knows he needs Walt more than he lets on, million is insulting when you think about the work they put into the company, they still have to pay off Saul, the exterminating company, Mikes team of drivers and mules, 5 million will be 3 million when it is all over, Lydia still has to get her cut. I agree with Walt, settling for pennies on the dollar when you already killed, robbed and committed every crime out there to walk away without going all the way is crazy.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
True ,It's interesting though that this season Is going forward like a regular season . I'm assuming its going to amp after the end of that last episode . Lol at reckless Walt bringing Jesse around when hank knows that he is involved with blue meth and that Lilly of valley in the backyard . He better have gotten rid if that flower :troll:
Must've quoted this on Friday and never got around to posting it. Pretty sure it was stated already that Walt got rid of the flower
Yeah makes them better. Or we could see Mike put a gun to Walt's head for the fifth time. :beli:

:what: no it doesn't.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
So they gonna sell the Mythelomine(sp) for $10 or $15 Mill, but Walt gonna cook for or go into business with these new cats some how?:beli:

Edit: Walt lets them slang that Blue in Phoenix while they split the profits in New Mexico or something like that?
NOPE he uses the new guy to expand his market with the highest quality of product out there, then he uses the new guy to handle distribution in the area and cuts Mike right out.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yup, I was like there's no way in hell Walt is just gonna let Mike chump him and let this shyt go down without a fight :rudy:

Next thing I know its daylight and they been there all night and I'm like :dwillhuh:

Mike straight made him his bytch, didn't think we'd be seeing Walt being humbled like that this late in the series again

Walt ALWAYS fold under physical threats. It's the nerd in him. It's not being outright said, but one thing that makes people like Walt so brutal when they get power is they always felt powerless before. Bullied, even.

Think about it. Every time Walt is faced with physical violence, he's the first one to go from pleading to begging.

The only two times he didnt were when he either had the upper hand or it was flat out rage.

He didn't flinch with Tuco waaaay back when

He fought Jessie

He didn't flinch when Mike had the tool on him THIS TIME.... makes me wonder what Walt has planned... and if Mike isn't gonna get posthumously replaced by Todd next ep.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you comparing shows like Breaking Bad to shows with huge ensemble casts like GoT or The Wire?

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
This is the most normal statement here, Mike underestimates Walt all the time, since season 3, Mike knows he needs Walt more than he lets on, million is insulting when you think about the work they put into the company, they still have to pay off Saul, the exterminating company, Mikes team of drivers and mules, 5 million will be 3 million when it is all over, Lydia still has to get her cut. I agree with Walt, settling for pennies on the dollar when you already killed, robbed and committed every crime out there to walk away without going all the way is crazy.

This might be true if you had a smooth running operation like Gus had and the heat isn't focussed on you. Walking away with $5 Mill is the smart and pragmatic thing to do. That is what the old smart Walt would have done. The new egomaniac Walt is pretty dumb because he can't properly weigh the risk/reward of what he's doing anymore.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
He's going to make that fakkit from Arizona take the fall for the little boy

and have the DEA on their ass