Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I think Walt is gonna murk those dudes after they do the exchange. Or maybe he'll have the triple OG Todd do it. That way Jesse and Mike get their cash and Walt gets to keep his empire going. I don't really think he's looking to be a worker anymore so why would he go cook for those cats? Plus that possibly explains what he ends up being on the run for. Just have a feeling.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
5 million dollars seems like a cool deal to walk away scotch free with.

but Walt has some deep seeded emotional issues tied up with that shyt, His fukk buddy partner from college went off and hooked up with his other business partner romantically which causes Walt simp ass to want out of the company. Basically throwing away what would have been his share of what would eventually become a billion dollar company

:sadbron:

as a man I kinda understand where Walt's mind is. Homie didn't even want to accept money from them for his medical bills. That type of shyt eats at your soul man, decades later Walt still can't get over it.

He sees this as his 2nd chance at redemption. Walt chasing those billions bro. It slipped out of his hands the legal way, so now he's getting it by any means.

unfortunately my man gonna end up like Tony Montana, or like Shecky Shabazz said...win but lose everything in the process. The writing is on the wall. shyts cray

:(

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think Walt is gonna murk those dudes after they do the exchange. Or maybe he'll have the triple OG Todd do it. That way Jesse and Mike get their cash and Walt gets to keep his empire going. I don't really think he's looking to be a worker anymore so why would he go cook for those cats? Plus that possibly explains what he ends up being on the run for. Just have a feeling.

Yeah I think the idea he has will be one that probably gets the heat off Mike, remove Todd and fukk over the competitors.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I was honestly surprised that in the process of mike tying Walt to that heater, Walt didn't reach into Mike's hip, grab mike's pistol, and blasted that motherfukker.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I was honestly surprised that in the process of mike tying Walt to that heater, Walt didn't reach into Mike's hip, grab mike's pistol, and blasted that motherfukker.

Yup, I was like there's no way in hell Walt is just gonna let Mike chump him and let this shyt go down without a fight :rudy:

Next thing I know its daylight and they been there all night and I'm like :dwillhuh:

Mike straight made him his bytch, didn't think we'd be seeing Walt being humbled like that this late in the series again

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
I fukkin hate these clif hangers, Breaking Bad will be the last series I watch weekly, no more of this wait a week/year bullshyt after this.

I wanted to hear what Walt had to say then the next min the credits roll up :snoop:

From now on I'm just waiting until a season is over before I watch

Yeah i hear you, dont think i can deal with this shyt anymore either :snoop:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Because it's not The Wire or The Sopranos...It's basic cable, the characters will always be more vital than the story...

You know I can agree with that and it makes sense. But to hex I dont necessarily need jesse or walt to die bc I agree they are the show to an extent. But hell even marlo went to jail, tony got shot, hell games of thrones literally cut the starks dudes head off and killed the conan cat in the first season. All Im saying is what i said in the beginning I wasnt trying to see walt build this empire shyt realistically just waaaay to hot. too many people locked up (snitches) Im starting to feel like we are getting trolled. like seriously breh how many times has this same wash/ rinse and repeat formula been used?
-Walt and jesse want to cook to make money
-some obstacle gets in the way
-Walt and jesse look like theyre completely fukked, but meet a new buyer/connect after thinking of a plan to stay in business
-walt and jesse after making a few runs with the connect run into a problem which leads to them looking like they will die but :umad: they die.
now throw in a couple skylar bytch moments, saul/dea confrontations and a pistol to walts head and you got seaon 1-5
I can almost see it now walt is about to make these guys partners some how taking the business to new found heights, then some how they are going to end up wanting to kill each other after some money is made all while walt loses all his dough.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You can tell that kid ish bothered Jesse as even mike because mike has a grand daughter

Walt didn't give a damn, dude would prob ricin his own kids for the fun of it