Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

bertyr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that the company that he started is worth over 2 billion dollars is what's motivating Walt beyond reason. He can't let that mistake of a lifetime go.

Yep. The dead look in his eye when Mike had the gun to his head shows where he's at. He has nothing to live for but his megalomania. Not his kids, his wife, his surrogate son Jesse, etc.

YBE

Banned
Daps
ihK55d7ElLhPH.gif
i7aJNTcFX9Vwm.gif
iftcq9c21sa3m.gif

I dont even see this dude anymore...dude is so far gone :wow:

Inoperable.jpg

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
11443294-large.jpg

TUSCALOOSA, Alabama -- A man accused of violating his probation in a methamphetamine manufacturing case in Tuscaloosa County has hit the top of the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office most wanted list.

And he shares a name with a famous fictional meth cook -- Walter White of AMC's award-winning drama series "Breaking Bad."

Walter Eddy White, 55, was on probation in Tuscaloosa County beginning in 2010 after being arrested in 2008 on charges of trafficking methamphetamine, unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance and possession of precursor materials, according to court documents.

He violated his probation in January 2012 after being arrested on the same charges in Bibb County. Tuscaloosa County Circuit Judge Brad Almond ordered a writ to be issued in the case on Aug. 9 after White missed a July court appearance, according to court documents.

White's last known address is in the 22000 block of Eastern Valley Road in McCalla.

Anyone with information about White can contact the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office at 205-752-0616.

:merchant:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Man, that scene probably just showed his downfall. He could of took the 5 mil and bounced, but greed got to him. Truthfully, I'd try to get more than 5 mil if it's worth 100 mill. I guess I see his view.

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
Mike isn't a main character any more than Saul is.

The only two main characters are Walt and Jesse. If Walt dies you have no show and the only character with equal screen time over all 5 seasons is Jesse.

Key phrase "over all 5 seasons". I'm not saying the show wouldn't be impacted if you killed other characters off (like Gus for example) but this is the Walt and Jesse show.

Fred.

Yeah but what I'm sayin is with ur "no show logic"

You would have a show if Jessie dies. Vince was talkin about killing Jesse off in the beginning but didn't. If Walt died there would be no show at all.....Jessie has a bigger part but comparing saul and mike is crazy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the final episode already. Don't click if you truly care about this dumb ass show.

Walt "wins" in the end. Loses everyone he ever cared for in the process, but he was so power hungry it didn't faze him. I guess that's their little shocker :ehh: .

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
dudes are just now starting to dislike walt???:heh:

:russ:

I saw what Walt was about ever since he rejected help from Elliot and Gretchen.

The last 8 seconds of last nights episode I was like :damn: this dude about to drag all of them to hell...

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
This whole episode was intense as fukk. Walt in the empire business like a don, he gives no fukks anymore, worse than Scarface cause he dont gotta problem killin kids. I feel like he's gonna get into business with Todd and he goes off and does something crazy like the loose cannon he is and Walt ends up on the run becuase of it

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I fukkin hate these clif hangers, Breaking Bad will be the last series I watch weekly, no more of this wait a week/year bullshyt after this.

I wanted to hear what Walt had to say then the next min the credits roll up :snoop:

From now on I'm just waiting until a season is over before I watch