ihK55d7ElLhPH.gif
i7aJNTcFX9Vwm.gif
iftcq9c21sa3m.gif

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
I can't see why Walt couldn't take the 5 Million. Fall back, let things sizzle down a bit. Wait a year and use that money to invest.

This guy Walt. -_________-

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I really don't give a fukk about the wire to be honest I don't even know why you bring them up. My thing is how many life or death situations are we going to see these fools in takes away from the show IMO. Because really all the other great shows a fukked up scenario normally leaves people fukked up or dead in wire,sopranos ,games of thrones . Like I was thinking for a minute Walt was about to kill, Jesse or atleast Mike on his hisenburg steeze. But instead what we get another show of Walt getting punked by Mike and a new plan / cliffhanger. I mean this can't be the only scenarios they can think of.

neg on deck

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
So they gonna sell the Mythelomine(sp) for $10 or $15 Mill, but Walt gonna cook for or go into business with these new cats some how?:beli:

Edit: Walt lets them slang that Blue in Phoenix while they split the profits in New Mexico or something like that?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mike is a main character. The thing about this show is it really is such a small cast of people and they go in depth on every single persons life.... Last season Gus was most def a main character . He had the same if not more screen time then Jessie . In the 2nd and 3rd season same with hank. How do u figure these guys arnt main characters? By the way your sounding hex wouldn't Walt be the only "main character" ?

Mike isn't a main character any more than Saul is.

The only two main characters are Walt and Jesse. If Walt dies you have no show and the only character with equal screen time over all 5 seasons is Jesse.

Key phrase "over all 5 seasons". I'm not saying the show wouldn't be impacted if you killed other characters off (like Gus for example) but this is the Walt and Jesse show.

Fred.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Mike isn't a main character any more than Saul is.

The only two main characters are Walt and Jesse. If Walt dies you have no show and the only character with equal screen time over all 5 seasons is Jesse.

Key phrase "over all 5 seasons". I'm not saying the show wouldn't be impacted if you killed other characters off (like Gus for example) but this is the Walt and Jesse show.

Fred.

Mike is a main character. They're part of the main cast.