Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FUK STREAMING, I'M A COLLECT TE ORRRR

rather have a hard copy of one of thee greatest shows in the history of television

:ohlawd:

I watch the stream then DL the HD version the next day. Then cop on Blu-Ray when it's available. :yeshrug:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
vlefP.gif

Fred.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
The two main characters are Jesse and Walt....and if you kill either of them it better be the last few eps of the series. This ain't "The Wire", there ain't 20 characters to replace Prop Joe or Stringer.

If we're using the same logic why didn't "The Wire" ever kill McNulty or Bunk? They were never even remotely close to dying.

Fred.

I really don't give a fukk about the wire to be honest I don't even know why you bring them up. My thing is how many life or death situations are we going to see these fools in takes away from the show IMO. Because really all the other great shows a fukked up scenario normally leaves people fukked up or dead in wire,sopranos ,games of thrones . Like I was thinking for a minute Walt was about to kill, Jesse or atleast Mike on his hisenburg steeze. But instead what we get another show of Walt getting punked by Mike and a new plan / cliffhanger. I mean this can't be the only scenarios they can think of.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I really don't give a fukk about the wire to be honest I don't even know why you bring them up. My thing is how many life or death situations are we going to see these fools in takes away from the show IMO. Because really all the other great shows a fukked up scenario normally leaves people fukked up or dead in wire, sapranos ,games of thrones . Like I was thinking for a minute Walt was about to kill, Jesse or atleast Mike on his hisenburg steeze. But instead what we get another show of Walt getting punked by Mike and a new plan / cliffhanger. I mean this can't be the only scenarios they can think of.

Shut the fukk up. You lucid fakkit.

:comeon:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I really don't give a fukk about the wire to be honest I don't even know why you bring them up. My thing is how many life or death situations are we going to see these fools in takes away from the show IMO. Because really all the other great shows a fukked up scenario normally leaves people fukked up or dead in wire,sopranos ,games of thrones . Like I was thinking for a minute Walt was about to kill, Jesse or atleast Mike on his hisenburg steeze. But instead what we get another show of Walt getting punked by Mike and a new plan / cliffhanger. I mean this can't be the only scenarios they can think of.

the shows not over :comeon:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Mike isn't a main character.

Again, the only two main characters are Jesse and Walt. Walt obviously ain't dying any time soon, which leaves Jesse....and if he died this ep there is 10 more eps where people like you would be asking "ok, what's next?".

And you named 3 shows ("Sopranos", "The Wire", and "Game of Thrones") that have large ensemble casts. I mentioned "The Wire" because the show has 20 characters and even then they hardly killed any of them off....but you expect this show to kill off Jesse, one of the two main characters.

Fred.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Walt bugging :smh: nikka is on some Tony Montana shyt right now.
Preview for next week looks crazy!! :gladbron:
That dinner between Skylar/Walt/Jessie was some awkward shyt.:pachaha:

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
Mike is a main character. The thing about this show is it really is such a small cast of people and they go in depth on every single persons life.... Last season Gus was most def a main character . He had the same if not more screen time then Jessie . In the 2nd and 3rd season same with hank. How do u figure these guys arnt main characters? By the way your sounding hex wouldn't Walt be the only "main character" ?