Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I have a feeling

That at some point Jesse is gonna murk a kid. Either Mikes or Walt before the season ends.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Why would Jesse kill a kid

that's Mike's granddaughter by the way

We all know this season gonna end some crazy twisted way.

And im pretty sure...Walt is about to have some oh well reaction to this recent child killing. Maybe Some how....at some point he finds out Walt was the one who poisoned that lil kid...and he goes back into that mode where he aint care no more. Payback?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

if9so0b2yq3gj.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Walt is completely sociopathic, but he does display some tendencies, so his manipulation and deception towards Jesse shouldn't discount the fact that he does see him has family.

In ep 3 or 4 last season, when Mike took Jesse out to the desert, Walt ran up in Los Pollos with his pistol and was gonna murk Gus in broad day light. Anybody that is that "down" for somebody, obviously loves them like fam.

Fred.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Next week Todd gonna be Meek Milling thru the desert on that kids bike..

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Walt is completely sociopathic, but he does display some tendencies, so his manipulation and deception towards Jesse shouldn't discount the fact that he does see him has family.

In ep 3 or 4 last season, when Mike took Jesse out to the desert, Walt ran up in Los Pollos with his pistol and was gonna murk Gus in broad day light. Anybody that is that "down" for somebody, obviously loves them like fam.

Fred.
Exactly . It's parents that do the same shyt manipulating they kids and shyt not saying its right but they do it . What's the deal with walts mom by the way? He never told her right about the cancer?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Exactly . It's parents that do the same shyt manipulating they kids and shyt not saying its right but they do it . What's the deal with walts mom by the way? He never told her right about the cancer?

Nope. Aside from that story about his dad he told Walt Jr. last season his family is a wild card.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Let's revisit a classic scene:

Breaking-Bad-ray-3__120812180155.jpg

:whoo:

Fred.