Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I got a theory, which I'll spoiler tag because I've been right a couple times this season....

Earlier I said Mike introducing Walt to "the connect" was a mistake because he'd probably get Prop Joe'd. If you don't get the reference, kill yourself.

Anyway, I was thinking what if Walt pulls a Nino Brown instead. Remember in the court room when Nino blamed the whole criminal organization on Kareem, his goon? And said they were threatening his family, etc.

Imagine if Hank finds out Walt is involved in this shyt....he could easily say Mike approached him and threatened his family unless he became the new chemist....which would also explain why Skyler is whining about "the kids being in danger".

Obviously this won't work if Hank catches Walt in the act of cooking, but if he found the bug in his office for example, he could say Mike made him do it.

Fred.

could work, if this shows structure taught us anything is that, every scene or character motives goes over our heads

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Allowing Lydia to live now for the second time is going to bite them in the ass. Mike knows she's trouble and desperately wants to off her. She has proven to be a smart businesswoman and is not above getting her hands dirty (hired a hitman to take out Mike, etc.). They will regret letting her walk.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Allowing Lydia to live now for the second time is going to bite them in the ass. Mike knows she's trouble and desperately wants to off her. She has proven to be a smart businesswoman and is not above getting her hands dirty (hired a hitman to take out Mike, etc.). They will regret letting her walk.

I think Walt is gonna use her to get Mike killed, how else is he going to build an empire... by taking control of the goon squad

flipn50

Pro
Daps
Season Finale Spoiler Alert ( I didn't wrote this)

In the series finale, Walt goes to war with DISH networks, who have been cutting into his profits by selling inferior meth to schoolchildren. (DISH is a front for a massive criminal enterprise, like El Pollos Hermanos was.) The episode begins with Walt making a symbolic gesture: climbing up onto the roof of his house and throwing the family's satellite dish down onto the driveway, shattering the dish into a million cheap-looking pieces. Then he goes back inside and calmly makes an appointment with a cable company. This frightens Skyler, who was just beginning to trust Walt again. But Walt Jr., on the other hand, is ecstatic, because cable is way better for online video games. Meanwhile, Jesse is at his house, brooding. He's also extremely angry with DISH, but for a more personal reason: he lost his Walking Dead when DISH dropped AMC, yo. All by himself, he hatches a brilliant plan for revenge... a plan which involves guided rockets. He calls up Walt, and they get together at Walt's house and work on the project in his kitchen. After a few hours' work, their secret weapon is ready, and Walt and Jesse drive out to the desert. Jesse sets up the rockets in a line, Walt pushes the button, and within minutes, DISH's entire network of satellites is destroyed, shot out of the sky in a series of epic fireballs. This effectively shuts down DISH's entire enterprise, because without their front business, they can't launder the profits from their illicit operations (most of their money is made off of hookers, because nobody wants their crappy TV service). Unfortunately, the federal government views this event as an act of terrorism, and the all-seeing eye begins to close in on Walt and Jesse. Walt changes his identity, buys the M60, and heads to DISH headquarters to meet up with Jesse and Mike for the final showdown against DISH and the government. An epic battle ensues. The ragtag forces of DISH are quickly eliminated, and the government seems to fall back. But then, all of a sudden, a rogue sniper shoots Walt in the lung. Before he dies, he painfully chokes out the words: "I was just trying to provide quality TV programming for my family."

The end. :damn:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I really hope skyler gets murked w that ricin cigarette by this seasons end cuz Shes clearly gonna sellout Walt (or at least intends to)....however I almost feel like ye writers r too slick to go with the obvious and will flip it somehow

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
on a side note, im watching the 3rd season of community on dvd and they had a lot of references to breaking bad and the main villain
of that season was todd who started out trying to infiltrate the group and later on tried to destroy it

• Dap
Reactions: hex

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Whats good my nyggas lol, been out the loop for a minute and I aint even know nyggas had a mass relocation lmao, who put this shyt together?????? Yall nyggas traded on SOHH.

Im not trying to see Jesse vs Walt for the specific reason that they are both so damn good together on camera. I mean, dialogue between those 2 has created classic TV moments. The "Im the one that knocks" convo is classic, but Walt and Jesse has numerous scenes on that level and I want to see them nyggas go out together. They both got mad love for the other and I think the writing is creative as hell by making them both never acknowledge it. We are anticipating Walts death, however it happens, I hope Jesse is on his side at the time.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I cant make threads yet so ill just say it in here. Freelancers was good as fukk, 50, Deniro, and Forrest killed it, shyt was definitely box office release type of good. Its crazy as hell to see just how much white people hate black movies, I read some reviews and white people are killing Deniro for the role, they are hating strong as fukk, the movie is very entertaining, check that shyt out my nyggas.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Whats good my nyggas lol, been out the loop for a minute and I aint even know nyggas had a mass relocation lmao, who put this shyt together?????? Yall nyggas traded on SOHH.

Im not trying to see Jesse vs Walt for the specific reason that they are both so damn good together on camera. I mean, dialogue between those 2 has created classic TV moments. The "Im the one that knocks" convo is classic, but Walt and Jesse has numerous scenes on that level and I want to see them nyggas go out together. They both got mad love for the other and I think the writing is creative as hell by making them both never acknowledge it. We are anticipating Walts death, however it happens, I hope Jesse is on his side at the time.

Walt aint got no love for his own fam let alone Jesse. Also it's time for Jesse to start adressin him as Walt instead of mr. White like a lil kid. They've murdered and plotted together, he don't cal Mike mr.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

oh he'll be on his side alright :lolbron: