Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jesse got the :ld: face on. "These green beans are pretty, pretty good".

I got a minor problem with the show.

I dunno where they're going with this "let's get the kids out of the house" shyt. It's obviously not a viable long term plan, Skylar herself mentioned that. So I understand her angle, I assume she was hoping Walt would back down and the kid wouldn't have to leave....but he didn't back down.

So I'm kinda :what: about Walt in this situation. Not sure what he's trying to accomplish. Obviously build an empire, but he has 2 kids that can't stay away forever. Maybe he's waiting for Skylar to back down? I dunno....hopefully it's explained or something happens soon.

Fred.

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still think gilligan fukked up with only 8 episodes this year. Im fine with part 2 being 8 cause you know they are all gonna be crazy. We deserved 10 episodes this year. Really should of been 20 episode final season

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i still think gilligan fukked up with only 8 episodes this year. Im fine with part 2 being 8 cause you know they are all gonna be crazy. We deserved 10 episodes this year. Really should of been 20 episode final season
blame amc for this

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

Yea im reallyl tight about that man

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can't blame AMC, Vince Gilligan asked for 16, they gave him 16. He asked for a year break, they gave him a year break.

He said he'd rather people be mad at him for ending it early, than have people say it fell off because it went on too long.

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had to go even before that...

Gus never really wanted or trusted Walt. The plan was always for Gale to learn Walt's technique and replace him. Remember Gus had already agreed to hand Walt over to the cartel before Walt started fukking up. Now it can be argued that Gus might not have done that given their history but if Gus had his own cook with Walt's formula it's not hard to image.

:obama: exactly walt peeped game. Gus was going to replace / kill Walt all along He noticed that and sonned him . Gus fukked up though he should of killed Walt then or if he really thinks Jesse wouldnt cook pay off Walt like here's 2 mil your services are no longer needed . Walt might still do something but he would then be able to kill him

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't blame AMC, Vince Gilligan asked for 16, they gave him 16. He asked for a year break, they gave him a year break.

He said he'd rather people be mad at him for ending it early, than have people say it fell off because it went on too long.

Fred.

True ,It's interesting though that this season Is going forward like a regular season . I'm assuming its going to amp after the end of that last episode . Lol at reckless Walt bringing Jesse around when hank knows that he is involved with blue meth and that Lilly of valley in the backyard . He better have gotten rid if that flower :troll:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
True ,It's interesting though that this season Is going forward like a regular season . I'm assuming its going to amp after the end of that last episode . Lol at reckless Walt bringing Jesse around when hank knows that he is involved with blue meth and that Lilly of valley in the backyard . He better have gotten rid if that flower :troll:

Up5TK.jpg

:ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:obama: exactly walt peeped game. Gus was going to replace / kill Walt all along He noticed that and sonned him . Gus fukked up though he should of killed Walt then or if he really thinks Jesse wouldnt cook pay off Walt like here's 2 mil your services are no longer needed. Walt might still do something but he would then be able to kill him

That's the same thing I said in the other thread like a year ago. Gus should've had his goons pick up Walt, take him to that meeting place he usually goes to, sit down, and come to an agreement. Walt gets $2-3 mill, and never steps foot in the lab again.

Walt gets the money for his fam, Gus has a cook (Jesse) and it's business as usual.

He should've never mentioned Hank....Gus is smart enough to kill Hank and make it look like an accident. If Walt starts tripping after that, address the situation as needed, either kill him or rationalize why it was a necessary evil.

But since he did mention Hank, that led to him threatening Walt's family. And after that Gus should've just killed Walt, because there was zero chance Walt was gonna let that shyt slide.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and Walt tossed the plant in the first ep, when he cleaned the bomb parts up.

Fred.