Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The thing about cops, Feds, CIA, whoever. Even military. You are NOT allowed to carry out illegal orders. If the president said kill an innocent kid, and you followed that order knowing it was illegal, you'd both be in jail. I was in the military. You have an obligation to follow all LEGAL orders and the same obligation to report any illegal orders given. It's the reason why all those soldiers still get time even if they are ordered to rape or torture

Now there are loopholes. As an undercover you are held to the same rules. U can't be a witness to or take part in crime. You can't be the one selling the drugs, you cant take drugs, you can't kill people or assault them or anything like that. Because that person can come around and sue the us government. I got drugs from a FBI agent or I was beaten up by an FBI agent. Undercover or not, it's a liability and also hurts the case when they bring it to court.

The loophole is, most of the time your team will back you up. If you think guys are doing 5 years in the mob as undercovers and never doing crime or assaults, you're crazy. If you think dea agents are doing 5 years in a drug ring with zero illegal activity, you're crazy. What happens is it's not reported by the undercover. And any boss will more than likely cover for him anyway do the case looks good and nobody gets off

All that being said, once Todd shot that kid, they'd have brought his ass back in. There'd be no excuse especially him firing first. Plus they already would have had them at the scene, pulling off a federal crime. And then had their faces on file. Or drop down with 30 agents to arrest them

No fukking way he's a fed. That would be case closed and series over already

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The kid was obviously a plant and Todd had to "kill him" in order to officially get in the operation :scheme:

Yeah it's stupid as fukk :beli:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
But for real I think that kid was evil. Who the fukk goes out in the middle of no where and collects spiders? I will tell you some one who grows up and starts doing evil shyt to people that's who. That kid had to go and deep down Tod knew there was something not right about the kid.

the_daddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing about this show, and I can't think of any other show in the history of TV....no matter how elaborate or outrageous their plans are, they are always worse off after them. You can actually plot the trajectory of how fukked they are, starting at season 1, ep 1, up until now.

Fred.

The Shield breh. Has exactly the same downwards spiral trajectory from ep 1. That's not taking anything away from BrBa, this show still has it's own lane but anyone thinking Walt will come out :king:

:rudy:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
ij8m0uDBvAdjj.gif

:lolbron:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got a theory, which I'll spoiler tag because I've been right a couple times this season....

Earlier I said Mike introducing Walt to "the connect" was a mistake because he'd probably get Prop Joe'd. If you don't get the reference, kill yourself.

Anyway, I was thinking what if Walt pulls a Nino Brown instead. Remember in the court room when Nino blamed the whole criminal organization on Kareem, his goon? And said they were threatening his family, etc.

Imagine if Hank finds out Walt is involved in this shyt....he could easily say Mike approached him and threatened his family unless he became the new chemist....which would also explain why Skyler is whining about "the kids being in danger".

Obviously this won't work if Hank catches Walt in the act of cooking, but if he found the bug in his office for example, he could say Mike made him do it.

Fred.