Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I don't think the kid is dead. That would be too easy. I think the kid got wounded hence no real confirmation that the kid is dead and the next episode will be them contemplating on what to do with the kid. *Remembers Walking Dead where the deputy's son got shot by the hunter*

Umm breh,did u see the previews of next weeks episode? They showed todd and them burying the kid....Get your eyes checked out breh

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
jessevkid.jpg

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotdam

couldnt watch till tonight

all yu faggits bytchin bout episodes earlier this season... unless they fukk up S5 II breaking bad is right there with Wire/Sopranos as the best

• Dap
Reactions: hex

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:duck: They would have done it no problem, Randy was 14 at the end of the wire and Marlo put the hit on him. Chris and Snoop went into junebugs house and shoot everyone up, Mike let the kid run out the back, remember? Marlo letting some kid stand in the way of money or freedom, kid goes down.

you c*nt

i wish i could send todd to your house right about now

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Is this the most popular thread on the entire site? I think it might be. Close to 4,000 replies and 84,000 views.

All hail the king, indeed. :birdman:

Fred.

hell yeah, i've been sprinklin around daps on sum E-40 sshiitt in this thread.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are people using the spoiler tags?
:mjpls:

I find it better to just post in this thread the day the show is on and maybe the day after. Once you hit Tuesday, there's dudes droppin' information that everybody prolly don't want to know.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people using the spoiler tags?
:mjpls:

I find it better to just post in this thread the day the show is on and maybe the day after. Once you hit Tuesday, there's dudes droppin' information that everybody prolly don't want to know.

No we're not using spoilers . We are all speculating Breh :wtb: dont be spoiler concerned guy . It's all about the execution