Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
What is Jessie's motivation to keep cooking at this point? He's an addict so being around the blue all the time can't be good... He still has most of his money (gave a loan to Mike and Walt), owns his own house and doesn't seem like he's materialistic or ambitious to build an "empire" like HeisenWalt... He can't feel like he still owes "Mr. White" because he's paid him back 4 x over already...
I was thinking the same shyt. breh was all :cape: with his money too, when mike was talking about those business expenses. He must love the life

On Site

Pro
Daps
What is Jessie's motivation to keep cooking at this point? He's an addict so being around the blue all the time can't be good... He still has most of his money (gave a loan to Mike and Walt), owns his own house and doesn't seem like he's materialistic or ambitious to build an "empire" like HeisenWalt... He can't feel like he still owes "Mr. White" because he's paid him back 4 x over already...

At this point he has no girl, no friends (besides 2 low life junkies) and in his mind nothing going for him. Even his own parents pretty much disowned him so for better or worse Walt and Mike are the only people he's close to. Plus he probably figures he'd might as well tag along for the ride because it's not like he has anything better to do.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:duck:
Chris, Snoop and Marlo wouldn't have even done some cold shyt like that... Crazy cacs
They would have done it no problem, Randy was 14 at the end of the wire and Marlo put the hit on him. Chris and Snoop went into junebugs house and shoot everyone up, Mike let the kid run out the back, remember? Marlo letting some kid stand in the way of money or freedom, kid goes down.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Walts a super villain now . The nicca was going to sacrifice jesse and my boy Todd . :what: Todd over everything .the only saving thing is Walt didn't actually say clap the kid and him and Jesse both said no witnesses . Todd better not kill Jesse or Walt its too obvious. If skyler snitches id respect her , Walt never hit nor threatened her . It's time to man up or shut up

:shaq:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Chris, Snoop and Marlo wouldn't have even done some cold shyt like that... Crazy cacs

Difference is black kids in the hood know to keep their mouths shut. So the threat of violence against them would probably be enough. But if it ever came down to a kid being willing to testify, they'ed end a lil kids life just the same.

Ronald

Daps
In the next episode promo, Jesse is at Walt's house

wonder who those two guys approaching Mike/Jesse are, maybe Madrigal or Cartel??

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just watched.....

I didn't know Todd was built like that :damn:

Little homie ain't deserve to go out like that though :to:

bertyr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know Todd was built like that :damn:

Yep. Gotta beware of those that act naive and innocent. It's why so many stories about some psychopathic killer comes with neighbors saying he was so nice and shy or whatever.