Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
aight so... the kid ridin the bike at the beginnin, the fact that lydia offered to rob her train and the episode is named dead freight... i knew he was gonna die pretty quick so i aint get the same shock factor

that bein said though, jesse provin himself time and time again :wow: i remember the first ep a few of us was tryna point out how much knowledge/experienced he's gained and nikkas was hate talkin :smh: he's been able to see the bigger picture each and everytime its an argument this season. the only problem now though is the fact that this kid is possibly dead or has to be dealt with... what ever happens with this its gonna rattle jesse back outta this mode.

fukk walt jr's bytchin ass :pacspit: fukk walt too. how is it he can manipulate dea agents and all these other people but he let his fukkin cripple of a son beat him :snoop:

the last episode ended with the ticking watch, and this episode began with a spider bein trapped in a jar... and as we know from the first ep, you either "live free or die" :whoo: walt's officially trapped now, so all that sadistic mind shyt he been only THINKIN before is really bout to come out now cuz he bout to enter survival mode... these last three episodes should be :damn:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I think by the end of the season walt's conscious is gonna come back and he's gonna go crazy about what he did to those kids and the bodies he has on his resume; just like in scarface when after the high wore off he felt bad about manolo

that's just the part of you holding out hope that Walt still has good in him. He's a villain breh. The only way he gonna have his "feel bad Manolo moment" is if he ends up killing Manolo (Jesse)

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's ruthless to think about, but Jesse and Walt have gotten rid of bodies before without anybody ever finding them.

They have to dispose it the same way. But Jesse is going to flip the fukk out, that's why this is spelling the start of their downfall. It's been real brehs...

:damn:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
still think todd is working for the feds, he wanted the operation to go as smooth as possible. even if that means killing a kid. if they bury him, nothing can implicate them anyways.
What world do you live in that a fed could do this and walk? He was under no pressure to shoot the kid, he life was not on the line, and if he was a fed, that was the perfect moment to break up the meth ring and catch everyone, but no the Fed says let me kill a kid to keep the investigation going:wtf:, Please stop it.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the only thing that sucks about that kid getting shot is how its going to effect jessie. we already know walt is gonna chalk that up to the cost of doing business, and mike too probably. but i could see this sending jessie back to the pipe, which is not a good place for him to be.

to whoever was saying they were gonna immediately realize the methlamine was diluted, i think walt said something like, they were only taking a very small portion of the total quantity, so while it would be noticed, it could simply be chalked up to a production error.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
What is Jessie's motivation to keep cooking at this point? He's an addict so being around the blue all the time can't be good... He still has most of his money (gave a loan to Mike and Walt), owns his own house and doesn't seem like he's materialistic or ambitious to build an "empire" like HeisenWalt... He can't feel like he still owes "Mr. White" because he's paid him back 4 x over already...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yo,in next week's preview,who were those people coming out of the cars approaching jesse in the middle of the desert?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's just the part of you holding out hope that Walt still has good in him. He's a villain breh. The only way he gonna have his "feel bad Manolo moment" is if he ends up killing Manolo (Jesse)

Walts a super villain now . The nicca was going to sacrifice jesse and my boy Todd . :what: Todd over everything .the only saving thing is Walt didn't actually say clap the kid and him and Jesse both said no witnesses . Todd better not kill Jesse or Walt its too obvious. If skyler snitches id respect her , Walt never hit nor threatened her . It's time to man up or shut up

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only thing that sucks about that kid getting shot is how its going to effect jessie. we already know walt is gonna chalk that up to the cost of doing business, and mike too probably. but i could see this sending jessie back to the pipe, which is not a good place for him to be.

to whoever was saying they were gonna immediately realize the methlamine was diluted, i think walt said something like, they were only taking a very small portion of the total quantity, so while it would be noticed, it could simply be chalked up to a production error.

He said they'll blame china for sending a weak batch :leon: this was a smart all around plan . Why didn't Lydia snitch the train robbery perfect time to take care of all her problems

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so we can throw that out the window that todd is a fed....Damn nikka todd is about that life b...murking kids like its nothing b...how much shows left in the season?

Todd is a real g he did it with no hesitation just :troll:waved and bam
Hmm maybe Walt kills Todd for taking liberties that weren't his to take