Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
name another time other than magnets that jesse solved their issues..

:sitdown: oh yea i forgot those were the only times :sitdown:

fukking douchebag

The money argument... But I like Jesse more this season then I've ever liked him... More mature, level-headed, nothing really rattles him at this point....

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
okay... everybody... yeah. The kid had to die. Just give it up. If I was the one you was pulling that heist for and you told me a kid saw it but you scared him straight, I'd shoot you in the face on the spot then move my ENTIRE operation and leave your body there for either the feds or the coyotes. Whoever got it first.

Those train dudes ain't stupid. Soon as they get to where they're going and those chemicals ain't pure, two things is gonna happen when they find out that pure shyt is now 90% water at their job.

1. They're gonna say "Wtf that's impossible only places we stopped was at the freight yard and here- oh shyt. :mindblown::why::snoop:"

2. You best believe the news is gonna report that "300 million dollars in methylamine just.... disappeared from a train.... possibly where workers claim they stopped to help a broken down dump truck at a crossing. While this seems like an IMPOSSIBLE scenario..."

all it's gonna take is Tarantula Boy to say "I saw how they did it". SOMEBODY's gonna believe it. His parents, the cool kids he gonna try to impress, the cool kids who check it out themselves to be cool... SOMEBODY's gonna believe it.

so yeah.

fukk tarantula boy. wrong place, wrong time.

bystanders get shot.

:ufdup:
I wish I could Dap you 100 times:wow:

spider symbolism??

The Kid represents Walts Life & Security(im sure he was gonna Feed & Shelter the Turantula)but now hes Dead and along with it Walt is trapped woth no one to help take care of him

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Todd shooting the kid reminded me of Once upon a time in the west, the whole episode had a western feel and references.

This is on track to be the GOAT season

YBE

Banned
Daps
Damn, why the fukk was he out there?

sad-baby-o.gif

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:rudy: @ the kid riding around for days with that spider in the jar, maybe i'm wrong but the opening scene was showin us the kid luvs to ride his lil dirtbike thru that area or where we given a future look, to later return to the present time?

Still this ep was flames and yes Walt needs to d!ck down Lydia asap

The kid wasn't riding around for days. At the very end of the opener the kid heard a train in the distance and got back on his motorbike and rode off towards the sound of the train.

The time wasn't linear. That was a flash forward. There was maybe 10-15 minutes tops from the opener to the final seconds of the episode.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Todd will be the first one in jail. I'd be willing to bet on that.

That body will be found. They will have to compensate him heavily. Same with Bill Burr. And Lydia. To keep their mouths shut.

Or kill all three.

I wonder at what point will the cancer return? Maybe the guilt of killing the kid will eat at Walt slowly causing the relapse.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
okay... everybody... yeah. The kid had to die. Just give it up. If I was the one you was pulling that heist for and you told me a kid saw it but you scared him straight, I'd shoot you in the face on the spot then move my ENTIRE operation and leave your body there for either the feds or the coyotes. Whoever got it first.

Those train dudes ain't stupid. Soon as they get to where they're going and those chemicals ain't pure, two things is gonna happen when they find out that pure shyt is now 90% water at their job.

1. They're gonna say "Wtf that's impossible only places we stopped was at the freight yard and here- oh shyt. :mindblown::why::snoop:"

2. You best believe the news is gonna report that "300 million dollars in methylamine just.... disappeared from a train.... possibly where workers claim they stopped to help a broken down dump truck at a crossing. While this seems like an IMPOSSIBLE scenario..."

all it's gonna take is Tarantula Boy to say "I saw how they did it". SOMEBODY's gonna believe it. His parents, the cool kids he gonna try to impress, the cool kids who check it out themselves to be cool... SOMEBODY's gonna believe it.

so yeah.

fukk tarantula boy. wrong place, wrong time.

bystanders get shot.

:ufdup:

Not saying they shouldn't of shot the kid, but Walt had said the chemical would still be very pure even with the water. Like 94% or something, which is why he said they would likely blame the supplier instead of suspect foul play

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
so we can throw that out the window that todd is a fed....Damn nikka todd is about that life b...murking kids like its nothing b...how much shows left in the season?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
The kid dying seems like its going to be the catalyst for Jesse to start acting like emo-jesse again. Dude just wants to sell meth,not be a killer. Especially a killer of kids.

And I'm not saying they didn't have to shoot the kid but they probably could've convinced him that they worked for the train company or something

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
this is why i hate yall :noah: yall are already 10 pages deeper and im out here trying to catch up :to:

with that said can some one please tell me who got that lank, i dont want to accidentally read a spoiler..

if u have android use the app adownloader...that shyt has the ep a hour after its over