Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Too be honest when shyt hits the fan with Walt and Jesse I wouldn't be surprised if not only Walt tells Jesse he poisoned Brock but he also let Jane die. Walt will be on some self righteous tip and tell Jesse I saved you so many times from that Junkie Jane to Gus.

Walt will say that right before he kills Jesse.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
This dude Todd ... :ohhh: :laugh: they really didn't HAVE to kill the kid though .. but I guess ... no half measures. /mikevoice. :merchant:

Dope episode. Lydia talking to Walt alone like he is boss, Mike on some :aicmon: shyt when Jesse was like "Trust him yo" :laugh:

Jesse is the conscience of the team. Dude came up with the idea again. I really like Jesse this season. Dude has always been the guy you wanted to root for but kept doing stupid moves and being an imbecile to the point where you have to be like :snoop: dude really came a long way, character development done really well in terms of how his growth parallels Walt's ... I hope the kid dying isn't gonna get him emo again. It is definitely gonna cause a rift though. I wonder how Walt is gonna play this as he wants Jesse on his side.

The end with the spider trapped in the jar was a dope shot. I liked the interpretation of how Walt's evil thoughts and plans are about to be unleashed. Dude used his marital problems to get sympathy from Hank just to plant a bug lol.

Next few episodes should get hella real :datazz:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No.

What's going to end Walt and Jesse permanently is when Jesse finds out that Walt poisoned Brock with Lilly of The Valley flower.

He's going to find out one of two ways.

1. Saul will tell Jesse that he poisoned Brock on Walter's request.
  2. Jesse will somehow, someway find the rison that Walt hid.

:why:

You're talking about some shyt that may or may not ever be discovered....I'm talking about some shyt that happened right in front of Jesse.

If Walt has a "charge it to the game" attitude about the kid dying that other shyt won't matter. You seriously think Jesse is gonna ride with with Walt if he sides with Todd?

Fred.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
vwX1F.gif

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: calm down b....stop acting brand new. Walt and Jesse been in the body disposal business for a while now.

dap-o.gif

We just having fun out here playboi.

But, regardless of how many bodies they caught, Jesse gonna feel some ways about this shyt, and I feel like this right here gonna fukk Jesse up...just my prediction though.

bertyr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one thing about the train though is why aren't there cameras keeping an eye on shipments worth millions of dollars?

bertyr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where would the cameras be situated? attached to the outside of the cars? underneath them? helicopters up above following the route?

:comeon: :stopitslime:

If a convenience store can camera up, of course a train shipping valuable cargo can. Multiple cameras from multiple angles uploading to a local and remote server to prevent engineers and potential thieves from stealing.

Daps
First off, HE CLAPPED THE BOY! OH MY GOD, HE CLAPPED THE BOY! :wow:

-I thought the cold open was a future shot ala 52 on the bacon until hearing the train whistles at the very end.

-Walt continues his moral downfall w/ crocodile tears and inserting just enough truth to make the lie believable. He also banked on Hank's nervousness dealing w/ emotional breakdowns (Hank/Skyler in season 2) in order to plant the bug. The bug is interesting, will they leave it there in order to get a leg up on Hank and the DEA or will Walt eventually try to get it out ASAP?

-Lydia proved her worth after people suspected she was the one who planted the device. I noticed that Lydia tends to exaggerate (She said the DEA agents were shouting at her when they were very civil a couple of episodes ago) and going from an ocean to a swimming pool.

-Jesse is clearly the conscience of the trio, this is probably the first time that Walt agreed with Mike to kill Lydia. Lydia owes Jesse and they owe Lydia greatly because had they gone with Mike's plan to steal the methlaymine barrels they would've been busted.

-Walt and Lydia's private meeting will definitely come into play later on as Walt was intrigued that she put the hit out on Mike and the other guys. As others pointed out, Walt meeting Lydia is bad for Mike as he now knows the connect but Mike still is in charge of distribution and they need that almost more than anything right now.

-Walt/Jesse/Mike in Jesse's place echoed the season premiere. Jesse was drinking with a straw when he came up with the plan. The hoses=the straw.

-Marie once said in season 3 that she could take care of Holly "for the next 18 years". I'm just sayin. Hank likes children and it's kinda curious that they don't have any of their own. The "Heat" reference was great since this episode basically was a nod to the film.

-Walt and Jesse have been getting along well this season. Walt almost seemed proud when Jesse was revealing the plan. We also got teacher Walt telling Todd of the heist. No witnesses. Yes Sir. "Yes Sir" was how Mike wanted the B&E crew to answer Walt and Jesse a couple of episodes ago.

-Walt put his foot down with Walt Jr. Over the course of the show it seems that Flynn is closer with his father than his "bytch" mother ever since Walt's come alive dealing meth. Interesting how last episode Walt wanted the kids in the home but is now in favor of them leaving. I thought it was great that Skyler called out Walt almost being proud of Jesse putting the gun to his head. "Out burying bodies?" "Robbing a train". It's ironic that he told Todd that no one must know of the heist but he tells his wife anyway. :snoop:

-The train heist was very suspenseful and great callback with Saul's man driving the truck. Of course it wouldn't go exactly to plan w/ the good Samaritan and Walt trying to get the methlaymine despite Mike's orders was very reckless and almost got Jesse killed under the train. It's the same scenario as the season premiere when Walt turned the magnet switch all the way up and they had to leave the truck at the precinct.

-The boy. I was legit surprised when Todd killed him, I thought the episode was gonna end w/ Todd waving and :gladbron: he shot him point blank. Jesse will definitely be fukked up from this considering it was his idea in the first place and it was mainly devised to avoid the engineer and conductor (or any innocents) from being killed.

-Even though Todd didn't have to kill the boy he (and the audience) didn't exactly know how much of the robbery he saw. He might have been there for a while or he just got there. As much as you don't want to kill children, you can't leave something like that up to chance. No witnesses. Shoot first ask questions later is what almost got Lydia killed and will have disastrous results on the operation.

-How Walt acts upon the boy's death is crucial. If he :manny: over the kid then I'm pretty sure Jesse will walk from the operation. If he feigns sympathy for him then Jesse may cook again but I doubt it. This shooting IMO, starts the downfall of Walt & Jesse. :to:

Three episodes left (or eleven). Mike's out. Jesse may be out. Skylar's gonna break. Todd and Lydia are loose cannons. A child is dead. Walt's empire may burn before it's even built. 5>3>2>4>1.