Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
:duck: They would have done it no problem, Randy was 14 at the end of the wire and Marlo put the hit on him. Chris and Snoop went into junebugs house and shoot everyone up, Mike let the kid run out the back, remember? Marlo letting some kid stand in the way of money or freedom, kid goes down.
They didnt put a hit out on Randy...they just spread it around that he was snitching. Not saying that Marlo/Chris/Snoop wouldn't have killed any kids...they were true sociopaths...but you gotta have the facts straight.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka Landry left Dillion and became a gangsta...It's that bytch Tyra's fault :to:

Wallace probably told him about the streets of Baltimore. He got interested, told bytch ass Saracen he was going away to college, put in some work for Slim Charles, heard about some blue meth during a meeting with the greek and moved down to New Mexico to get in on the ground floor of something.

:ohhh:

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
I always thought Todd was a corny name for lame white guys :skip: but now I'm going to be extra careful being around any guy named Todd :leostare:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This ep was obviously a shout-out to "Heat", but I hope they take it a step further when the inevitable Walter/Hank show down happens.

Would be ill for Hank to know Walt is Heisenberg, but not have any proof, and let him know "hey man, I know it's you, get out while you can before it's too late and I gotta come after you". And then Walt would say something like "if you come after me what do you think will happen to you?".

shyt would be :wow: because a lot of people expect some dramatic show down as soon as Hank finds out. This would be more intense....kinda like Pachino and DeNiro had a small talk in "Heat" over coffee, but were actually threatening each other.

Fred.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
vwX1F.gif