Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
To the person who said he started cooking to leave money for his family before he dies, yes that was his goal but 9/10 people who enter the game have goals and always go further (eg. they come into the game for a pair of jordans but they start to go for chains, they come in to put food on the table but now they have 3 benzes, etc)

That is how the game is, and its evident that it's changed Walt. Walt doesn't think like a teacher anymore (aside from when he's cooking and is using his knowledge), he's very much so in the streets as Jesse was, if not more.

Also the person who said he has at max $200,000 right now, yes but he'll get that back easy. I remember an episode he was talking to Skyler and she calculated how much he made. It was between 4-8 mill a year cant remember. So he's gonna profit more now that he doesn't have to go through Gus.

I can guarantee because due to what some might say his "selfishness" for continuing the game, he will either die or go to jail. I'd like to see him free but thats not happening, so I'd like to see how he and Jesse interact in the bin lol

Just 2 questions cause Season 4 was a long time ago if someone can clarify.

1. I remember him laughing about the money in his attic that was lost, how he lose it?

2. At the end we seen the plant in his backyard, indicating he had something to do with Brock, anybody know why he would do that?

I recall them assuming Jesse did it but I really dont remember that part too well lol

1. He lost it because in season 2 Skylar cooked the books for her boss to cover up his tax fraud....in season 4 the IRS audited him, and obviously if they investigate him, they'll investigate his book keeper, her....so she gave him around $600,000 to pay off the IRS.

2. Walt poisoned the kid and blamed it on Gus, who Jesse suspected ordered that kid Tomas killed in season 3. That's why when Jesse pulled the gun on Walt, he said "who has a history of allowing children to be murdered, me or Gus?". He played Jesse to turn him against Gus.

The only reason the FBI thought Jesse did it is because he ran up in the hospital talking about "I think it's ricin" after the poison he was gonna kill Gus with went missing....you can't do that shyt. The Feds will be all over you.

Fred.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Peep Heisenberg buying another gun from the same dude he bought the snubbie in S4.:myman:

Darth

sith swag.
Daps
best show on television. so fukkin' hiphop. :thumbsup:

season 4 ...
gus isn't dead. i refuse to believe that.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Walt was at the airport after the events of the nursing home when he heard the news. If he had not heard the news or somehow found out that the plan failed, was he about to leave his entire family behind and go on the run?

Daps
oh god a week left?

tumblr_lemt4yQV3U1qcfba3o1_500.gif

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as we want to choose, in my opinion their 2 different shows. I think The Wire can be more comparable to Sopranos (which I've never seen)

Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire the only shows I watch.

Watched Community, Californicatio and Weeds but they don't update often lol

Ronald

Daps
Never seen The Wire, but everyone compares it to Sopranos

and I like Breaking Bad better than that so :yeshrug: