Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
just curious

I know this board loves The Wire

is Breaking Bad on the same level to yall ?

for me probably yes

No. The writing especially in The Wire is on another level compared to any show. And I'd also argue the ensemble acting is better.

I really like Breaking Bad but it often stretches into absurd territory with some of the writing, coincidences, etc.

To me, The Wire>The Shield>The Sopranos>Breaking Bad

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The main stars in Breaking Bad are better actors than the ones on the wire, but the wire had them beat in every other category

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
12_breakingbad.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: hex

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
No. The writing especially in The Wire is on another level compared to any show. And I'd also argue the ensemble acting is better.

I really like Breaking Bad but it often stretches into absurd territory with some of the writing, coincidences, etc.

To me, The Wire>The Shield>The Sopranos>Breaking Bad

yea I agree that The Shield is up there too .... all 4 amazing shows

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
The main stars in Breaking Bad are better actors than the ones on the wire, but the wire had them beat in every other category
Gus and Walt are great actors but thats about it for the main characters.

Jesse's had his moments...but is he a better actor than mcnulty...bunk...freeman...carcetti...omar...prop joe...Stringer...Clay Davis

Also...the Wire had a lot of cats on the show weren't even actors...just street nikkas

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
just curious

I know this board loves The Wire

is Breaking Bad on the same level to yall ?

for me probably yes

apples and oranges

The Wire on a literature, knowledge, and introspective scale is the greatest piece of work i've ever seen in media history

Breaking Bad on an entertainment, acting, story, cinematography scale is arguably the best i've ever seen on TV, i was proud to have caught the first airing of this show while on my lunch break at work, I was blown away, but i didnt how powerful this show would end up years down

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Gus and Walt are great actors but thats about it for the main characters.

Jesse's had his moments...but is he a better actor than mcnulty...bunk...freeman...carcetti...omar...prop joe...Stringer...Clay Davis

Also...the Wire had a lot of cats on the show weren't even actors...just street nikkas

My bad I read it wrong. Lol

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
apples and oranges

The Wire on a literature, knowledge, and introspective scale is the greatest piece of work i've ever seen in media history

Breaking Bad on an entertainment, acting, story, cinematography scale is arguably the best i've ever seen on TV, i was proud to have caught the first airing of this show while on my lunch break at work, I was blown away, but i didnt how powerful this show would end up years down

Best I've seen it worded

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I haven't even watched season 4 yet

Time to get started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!