Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
You can sort of see the dissapointment in walts expression that hank is getting all the credit for this like someone was mentioning earlier.

I was thinking that he was looking upset that Hank got his son that close to Gus by bringing him to the restaurant.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Some new info....

Dave Itzkoff has seen a few eps this season, minor spoiler about a certain character:

And short plot descriptions of the first 2 eps....the kind you'd see in TV Guide:

Live Free or Die:

Madrigal:

Fred.

If I could dap you....I woud.

I'm glad that Mike will take a more central and bigger role this season. He's been one of my favorites since he first came on the show.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Walt has issues. He's like McNulty in The Wire. He feels as if he's smarter than everyone and wants to somehow prove it.

Its why he had to tell Hank that Gail wasnt the genius Hank thought he was. Even in the early seasons when Saul thought of a way to put guap in Jr's lil website, Walt was pissed he wouldnt get credit.

Then he's always jealous of how badazz Jr think Hank is. Wanting to prove something will be his downfall.

:why: is there spoilers already? BB lets too much sh1t get out. That Gus pic last season ruined the Finale. I cant think of another hit show with so many leaks.:snoop:

Killakidkano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England
Walt has issues. He's like McNulty in The Wire. He feels as if he's smarter than everyone and wants to somehow prove it.

Its why he had to tell Hank that Gail wasnt the genius Hank thought he was. Even in the early seasons when Saul thought of a way to put guap in Jr's lil website, Walt was pissed he wouldnt get credit.

Then he's always jealous of how badazz Jr think Hank is. Wanting to prove something will be his downfall.

:why: is there spoilers already? BB lets too much sh1t get out. That Gus pic last season ruined the Finale. I cant think of another hit show with so many leaks.:snoop:

The Wire used to leak 3-4 Eps a season and omars death scene leaked two weeks before the episode

WuGambino

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the season 4 finale last night and
I was :gladbron: at Gus face but when they showed Walt actually did give that kid those berries:damn:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watched the season 4 finale last night and
I was :gladbron: at Gus face but when they showed Walt actually did give that kid those berries:damn:

Did you catch....

The gun pointing to the plant the ep before the finale? That's when he got the idea....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InG9vnGrprQ"]Breakin Bad soundtrack Apollo Sunshine - We Are Born When We Die - YouTube[/ame]

v5yc91.png

Fred.

DCMC

Riding Dirty On 85
Daps
Reppin
SC/GA
When Netflix gonna drop the stream for season 4? Season 5 drops in 10 days

Edit

It's drops July 15

Re watched the finale on the Xfinity app for 360 the other day

Comcast & Xbox ftw :win:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I agree with what you said about Walt/McNulty.

As far as the bolded, nothing I post is "spoilers"....it's stuff you'd see in TV Guide, like 1-2 sentence summaries about the eps. But some people don't want to know anything about new eps, so I use spoiler tags.

I'm sure there is real spoilers out there because 2-3 eps were sent to critics a week ago. But any show you watch has spoilers....I'd say "Breaking Bad" is typical for how much spoilers get leaked.

Fred.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
OK I just finished the entire series and as much as I thoroughly enjoyed it...the show SHOULD NOT continue.

Why?

Because at the end of 4, Gus is dead, and the Cartel parties that wanted to harm Walt, are dead so he is practically safe. He doesn't have any suspicion of being connected with the massive drug ring, legal wise. He is on good terms with his family, his partner, Jessie. He owns a carwash now so he can live comfortably. His cancer keeps regressing.

Jessie found a female with a child (:comeon:) to simp, and he has stashes of cash to live comfortable off of.

The lab is destroyed...

I mean, what else could be a more better ending? Why would Walt foolishly get back into the drug game after all that?

It wouldn't, and it doesn't make sense.

Seasons 5 should not exist, and after all this time, the show has been amazing, I think this is the time it may become unbelievable, and fall off :sadcam: