Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Ronald

Daps
There's supposed to be some huge spoilers on the net for the first two episodes. Stay safe brehs

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk do we have two threads by the way

That other thread is for people that started watching 1-4.

This thread is specifically for 5. Anybody who ain't caught up shouldn't be in this thread because honestly I'm not trying to spoiler tag shyt from 3-4 years ago while discussing season 5.

Fred.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Just finished watching Season 2 last night. I'm tryin to catch up brehs. Glad to see Walt da Don sonning Hank somewhat. This shyt is too piff can't believe I been missin out.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: at the first sneak peak of season 5 having his son ramble for 2 minutes straight. Kinda cool it picks up hours after the finale though.

Fred.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Hopefully we get some Gus flash-back scenes.

Fred.

I hope so too. Giancarlo Esposito as Gus was some of the most phenomenal acting I've seen in a long time. Anytime he and Bryan Cranston were on screen together, it was fukkin instense.

I just finished S4 today and :ohhh::ooh::dead:

I don't even know where to start. This show is just so fukkin icredible. I love the evolution of Walter White. To see where he started in S1 and to see how much he's changed has been crazy. He's such a boss man. They way he manipulated Jesse into getting him back on his side and helping to kill Gus was fukkin genius. I was thinking the whole time that it was Gus who was always one step ahead, and it was really Walt that whole time.

I didn't catch the gun scene until I read this thread.....then I was like :ohhh: I noticed the close-up of the plant and realized what it was.....but didn't catch it when he was spinning the gun.

The last 3 or 4 episodes had some crazy instense moments. That scene with Jesse almost killing Walt was :ohlawd: They have such amazing chemistry and it was just so greatly acted on both their parts.

Gus....I didn't see that coming. I mean, I knew he was gonna get offed by the end of S4, but I thought it would be a different way. That reveal of his face was :damn: I'm sad to see him go just because anytime Gus was on the screen it was magic. They way he could act without saying a word.....same with Bryan Cranston.

I literally cannot wait until S5.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I also wonder how Mike will play into everything. It was almost forgotten that he was still alive since they made no mention of him in the last (or 2) episodes.

Tha Boi Wonder

Murder Mitten269
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
I read this yesterday, more speculation then a spoiler but it has some things that might happen in season 5

This post contains some possible spoilers and, no doubt, a lot of useless speculation. Join in if you'd like.

so, speculation below....

Season 5 starts where Season 4 left off - the same moment. This is not speculation. Fire at the nursing home. Fire at the laundry/meth lab - which Hank had already guessed was there b/c of the Madrigal equipment and Gale's notes.

Since Hank figured out that Gus was one of the backers of the blue sky meth ring, he's going to try to get Gus' computer and any other possible information from the Los Pollos Hermanos office - but Walt and Jesse will be one step ahead of him on that one. They're going to take the computer(s) to the same place where they destroyed the RV.

I'm guessing that Walt will go from the laundry to Los Pollos and Hank will go from his house to the same.

I love the cat and mouse in the show that involves Walt/Jesse and Hank. While Hank started off as nothing more than a jerk - he's become one of the more sympathetic people on the show. The fact that Walt's drug money paid for Hank's rehab has got to figure in somewhere along the way - if Hank figures out Walt is Heisenberg, Walt will surely try to compromise Hank by saying he (Walt) can destroy Hank's career by claiming Hank knew the source of the money. maybe.

But the cartel, or rather, Mike, has a source inside the DEA. Hank's investigation of Gus was entirely outside of the DEA - and when he started to focus on Heisenberg, his boss tried to get him back to El Paso - so I'm guessing that Hank's boss is dirty. Which means he may know about Walt, tho not necessarily - compartmentalization seems to be important for criminal denial.

Since Jesse and Walt set the meth lab ablaze, Hank will be checking that out, too - I wonder if they left anything behind - I know Walt dropped the gun he used to shoot the guys holding Jesse. But the gun was an off the radar purchase - I don't know if that kind of fire would melt a gun or not - I would imagine it would, considering all those chemicals.

Walt and Jesse may wish they hadn't destroyed all those chemicals, tho, since they will need them for a new lab - which, from the looks of things in promos, may be in an abandoned building. Maybe they want Mike to help them because he has the connections to the people who were supplying chemicals - Mike doesn't seem to eager to stay on with the two - again, the promo video - but Mike will be the connection to Madrigal Electromotive - the German parent co. of Los Pollos franchises that connects Walt to people in that org.

Skylar is going to start to lose her shyte because she is scared of Walt because she REALLY realizes he's no longer the guy she married - she knows he's responsible for 3 murders, somehow connected to Hank getting shot, made it necessary for her and her kids to have to go into temp. protective custody when Walt tipped the DEA that the cartel was after Hank... not to mention that she thinks Jesse sold mj to Walt, yo.

And she's yet to find out that Ted's dead. I bet she'll think Walt killed him, or was somehow responsible, even tho it was Ted being an ass, as usual. His check to the IRS was in the mail, so it seems like she covered that problem. But because of the IRS payment, Walt needs to start cooking asap because his funds are depleted. Since Gus is gone, Walt's only major competition is the cartel in Mexico - but the cartel is severely weakened b/c of Gus' set up of the major players - twice. Plus, Hector is gone with the wind, or explosion.

Walt is the only real game for Madrigal to work with, unless they can get Jesse to break from Walt. Since Gus tried that last season - I can't see that happening... again. I can see Jesse deciding to enjoy more of his money from his work, tho.

A woman named Lydia, who was part of Gus' past, is going to show up - I'm assuming she's connected via Madrigal. But there are other people who are coming in...

A younger man named Todd is also going to be part of this season. I'm guessing he's an undercover DEA agent - but really have no idea what his role will be. He's a working class guy - so I assume he'll become friends with Jesse as a way to get information - Jesse is the only living person who Hank knows with any connection to the blue sky meth ring - so it makes sense someone would try to use Jesse to get to bigger players.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I hope Walt and Jessie are on the same side all season, and Jessie quits moping around all the time.

I like their dynamic more when they're working together.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
§ansprix™;686507 said:
I hope so too. Giancarlo Esposito as Gus was some of the most phenomenal acting I've seen in a long time. Anytime he and Bryan Cranston were on screen together, it was fukkin instense.

I just finished S4 today and :ohhh::ooh::dead:

I don't even know where to start. This show is just so fukkin icredible. I love the evolution of Walter White. To see where he started in S1 and to see how much he's changed has been crazy. He's such a boss man. They way he manipulated Jesse into getting him back on his side and helping to kill Gus was fukkin genius. I was thinking the whole time that it was Gus who was always one step ahead, and it was really Walt that whole time.

I didn't catch the gun scene until I read this thread.....then I was like :ohhh: I noticed the close-up of the plant and realized what it was.....but didn't catch it when he was spinning the gun.

The last 3 or 4 episodes had some crazy instense moments. That scene with Jesse almost killing Walt was :ohlawd: They have such amazing chemistry and it was just so greatly acted on both their parts.

Gus....I didn't see that coming. I mean, I knew he was gonna get offed by the end of S4, but I thought it would be a different way. That reveal of his face was :damn: I'm sad to see him go just because anytime Gus was on the screen it was magic. They way he could act without saying a word.....same with Bryan Cranston.

I literally cannot wait until S5.

I rewatched season 4 and it's genius how they show what's gonna happen before it happens kinda like that burnt teddy bear kinda showing the fate of Gus. I also noticed that before they showed Walt spinning the gun that landed on the pot of flowers that Walt end up using for his plan... in an earlier episode they showed that bytch Skylar at her desk at work and they briefly zoomed in to some flowers that were on her desk and I think they were the same kind that Walt used later, I was like :ohmy: when I noticed it. So much hidden clues in this show that all reveal itself in grand fasion:yes:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
rewatching the series on netflix almost done with season 1,
wish Tuco wouldve stood longer in the series he could've added alot more craziness in season 2 (not that it was bad)