Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Yeah the show is always dropping clues. In the 2nd season the titles of episodes 1,4,10 and 13 are "737" "Down" "Over" "ABQ"

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: at the first sneak peak of season 5 having his son ramble for 2 minutes straight. Kinda cool it picks up hours after the finale though.

Fred.
You can sort of see the dissapointment in walts expression that hank is getting all the credit for this like someone was mentioning earlier.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I might just watch seasons 1-4 once again while season 5 is going. I can't wait every week for a new episode brehs :damn:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I rewatched season 4 and it's genius how they show what's gonna happen before it happens kinda like that burnt teddy bear kinda showing the fate of Gus. I also noticed that before they showed Walt spinning the gun that landed on the pot of flowers that Walt end up using for his plan... in an earlier episode they showed that bytch Skylar at her desk at work and they briefly zoomed in to some flowers that were on her desk and I think they were the same kind that Walt used later, I was like :ohmy: when I noticed it. So much hidden clues in this show that all reveal itself in grand fasion:yes:

I love when shows do that. It feels like they've thought ahead and really took their time to put all these clues in there so when something big happens, you know it was intentional.

It makes me want to re-watch the series before S5 starts just to see if I can pick up anymore hidden clues our things that tie in together.

Daps
Episode Titles for Season 5:
5x01: Live Free or Die
5x02: Madrigal :scheme:
5x03: Hazard Pay
5x04: Fifty One (I think this is Walt's birthday so it will officially be one year since the pilot)
5x05: Dead Freight (A play on the expression "dead weight")
5x06: Buyout
5x07: Everybody Wins

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some new info....

Dave Itzkoff has seen a few eps this season, minor spoiler about a certain character:

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/219280927099064320

What Giancarlo Esposito (Gus) was to ‪#BreakingBad‬ last season, Jonathan Banks (Mike) is shaping up to be this season. Thrilling to watch.

And short plot descriptions of the first 2 eps....the kind you'd see in TV Guide:

Live Free or Die:

Walt heads over to see his family, still being kept under guard. News of the deaths at the senior's centre spreads while Walt plots his next moves in order to ensure his family and his secrets are kept safe. Hank tries to close his investigation.

Madrigal:

Walt and Jesse target a new business venture. Meanwhile, Hank and the DEA explore new leads after understanding more about the explosion at the senior's centre.

Fred.