Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I think so, yeah. Because currently he has no reason to continue selling dope, but he is anyway. You seriously think Walt would be able to take some bum ass 9-5 job after making millions and being a gangster?

He'd be just like Henry Hill was, after "Goodfellas". Running a drug ring in Witness Protection.

Fred.
Doesn't he still need money though? He is in debt to Jessie and all that right? Or am I missing something... I guess he could just live off of the carwash maybe...

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Doesn't he still need money though? He is in debt to Jessie and all that right? Or am I missing something... I guess he could just live off of the carwash maybe...

what would he need money for? They already paid off the debt to Jesse but it's not like Jesse was gonna hound Walt for his money or kill him or anything like that

Killakidkano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England
tumblr_m88pem8qEX1r5v4lko1_1280.jpg

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Skyler deserves hatred because no matter what Walt did...it was clear he was doing it for her and the kids, to leave them some security after he's gone. Instead of understanding that like a good decent wife...she decided to shyt on him, fukk another dude, give said dude 600 thou and now mad that Walt did what he had to do to eliminate a threat to the family.

:snoop: Just an ungrateful ho....its not that complicated man.
5kz7s68k5e4l.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I think a lot of y'all are seeing "taking care of family" in a different way. Could Walt get a 9-5 and they be ok. Yea. But that wasn't the plan. He wanted them set for LIFE

You can't raise two kids as a single mother and put them through college on 1 million. Think they both around 50. So sky got an expectancy of about 20-25 more years of life. Junior is 18. The baby was zero at that point.

Walt was trying to make it so none of them would hurt for money FOREVER. Not some 300k retirement check. Or enough to last for 10 years then sky gotta work 4 jobs to make ends meet. He wanted a good 15 mil in the basement like here. None of you ever work again. Now say thanks dad. Basically feeding his ego from above that he was still providing from the grave.

So all this get a real job wasn't the plan. Leave the game with 3 mil when that'll probably be the cost of college tuition for that baby in 18 years wasn't the plan

Now I admit he could have left the game. He didn't want to. Couldn't have skyler just left him?? She didn't want to. Like many people said, her lawyer told her what to do, he ignored it. That moment she became an accomplice. Same with Ted. Ted told her what's up. She coulda left. She didn't.

Then, like a rat, when it gets too tough. Too scary. It's tears for 5 damn episodes straight. Shouldn't you have thought of that before?? I don't care what Walt or Ted said. Shes smart. She knew what could happen. Any idiot knew what could happen. Jail or death. That's the drug game. From a lookout to the boss. That's your options. Don't cry about it now.

This all goes to what she said on the podcast. People wanna be Walt. They say "if I was Walt I'd...." and I can tell u id be the same as Walt. Basically saying bytch it was cool for you to cook those books without asking me, cool for you to fukk Ted without asking me, cool for you to give my money away without asking me and NOW you scared and worried out the kids. bytch fukk you. Except in my case she'd be getting a check to keep quiet while she lived in the condo

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think a lot of y'all are seeing "taking care of family" in a different way. Could Walt get a 9-5 and they be ok. Yea. But that wasn't the plan. He wanted them set for LIFE

You can't raise two kids as a single mother and put them through college on 1 million. Think they both around 50. So sky got an expectancy of about 20-25 more years of life. Junior is 18. The baby was zero at that point.

Walt was trying to make it so none of them would hurt for money FOREVER. Not some 300k retirement check. Or enough to last for 10 years then sky gotta work 4 jobs to make ends meet. He wanted a good 15 mil in the basement like here. None of you ever work again. Now say thanks dad. Basically feeding his ego from above that he was still providing from the grave.

So all this get a real job wasn't the plan. Leave the game with 3 mil when that'll probably be the cost of college tuition for that baby in 18 years wasn't the plan

Now I admit he could have left the game. He didn't want to. Couldn't have skyler just left him?? She didn't want to. Like many people said, her lawyer told her what to do, he ignored it. That moment she became an accomplice. Same with Ted. Ted told her what's up. She coulda left. She didn't.

Then, like a rat, when it gets too tough. Too scary. It's tears for 5 damn episodes straight. Shouldn't you have thought of that before?? I don't care what Walt or Ted said. Shes smart. She knew what could happen. Any idiot knew what could happen. Jail or death. That's the drug game. From a lookout to the boss. That's your options. Don't cry about it now.

This all goes to what she said on the podcast. People wanna be Walt. They say "if I was Walt I'd...." and I can tell u id be the same as Walt. Basically saying bytch it was cool for you to cook those books without asking me, cool for you to fukk Ted without asking me, cool for you to give my money away without asking me and NOW you scared and worried out the kids. bytch fukk you. Except in my case she'd be getting a check to keep quiet while she lived in the condo

Homie, "set your family up for life" is a retarded plan if what you're doing lowers the life expectancy of your family. Why worry about how much money they'll have 15 years from now when they might all be murdered today?

And :wtf: at "she knew what could happen". She's a middle-aged suburban soccer mom that was constantly told "don't be silly, this is completely safe".

Illegal? Yes. Dangerous? No. Why the hell would she assume people would come murder her family, as if that happens to all drug dealers. 99.99% of the time dealing drugs ain't gonna get your whole family murked.

So nah, I can't really blame her for wilding out after Gus died.

And she ignored her lawyer because she assumed Walt would die of cancer before shyt spun out of control. She said something like "this problem will sort itself out soon enough". It's not as if this "wait for the cancer to come back" is a new plan. The only difference is she actually told Walt about it.

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homie, "set your family up for life" is a retarded plan if what you're doing lowers the life expectancy of your family. Why worry about how much money they'll have 15 years from now when they might all be murdered today?

And :wtf: at "she knew what could happen". She's a middle-aged suburban soccer mom that was constantly told "don't be silly, this is completely safe".

Illegal? Yes. Dangerous? No. Why the hell would she assume people would come murder her family, as if that happens to all drug dealers. 99.99% of the time dealing drugs ain't gonna get your whole family murked.

So nah, I can't really blame her for wilding out after Gus died.

And she ignored her lawyer because she assumed Walt would die of cancer before shyt spun out of control. She said something like "this problem will sort itself out soon enough". It's not as if this "wait for the cancer to come back" is a new plan. The only difference is she actually told Walt about it.

Fred.
Naw that she didn't know it was dangerous shyt is stupid that's what you guys are missing. Her bro in law is a dea and shes in a area that is famous for Meth cooking . Not to mention skyler isn't some strinking violet and she's smart at no point should you believe being involved in the drug trade is safe In any capacity .

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Naw that she didn't know it was dangerous shyt is stupid that's what you guys are missing. Her bro in law is a dea and shes in a area that is famous for Meth cooking . Not to mention skyler isn't some strinking violet and she's smart at no point should you believe being involved in the drug trade is safe In any capacity .

You're really underestimating the naivety of suburban white women. That said I can't believe we're all still arguing over Skyler lol.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You're really underestimating the naivety of suburban white women. That said I can't believe we're all still arguing over Skyler lol.

I'm saying....Skylar didn't even know what MILF meant. She was a square. She thought Walt smoking weed was the end of the world.

Fred.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Who else wants to place a solid bet that Sky Sky offs herself?

I can feeeeel it in the aaaaayer :mjpls:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying....Skylar didn't even know what MILF meant. She was a square. She thought Walt smoking weed was the end of the world.

Fred.

Her not understanding slang and stuff like that . She's not a sheltered rich white woman though they come from a area where people always get arrested for that shyt . She clearly thinks weed is bad and her bro in law is a dea agent . She googles all types of things I can't believe she wouldn't think the drug trade is a bad idea .

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Her not understanding slang and stuff like that . She's not a sheltered rich white woman though they come from a area where people always get arrested for that shyt . She clearly thinks weed is bad and her bro in law is a dea agent . She googles all types of things I can't believe she wouldn't think the drug trade is a bad idea .

Of course it's a bad idea.

I'm 35, and I've known all kinds of drug dealers....none of which were in jeopardy of having their whole family murdered. So there is a wide spectrum of illegal activity, before you get into the hardcore shyt.

Walt being a drug dealer ain't even the problem. He's a gangster, that's the problem.

He popped 2 of Gus's goons then showed up like :troll: "Problem?".

Then ordered the hit on Gale....then copped an illegal pistol and tried to murk Gus at home....then tried to murk Gus at Los Pollos....then blew up a retirement home.

If he would've told her "I'm a drug dealer, by the way, I murder people that get in my way, they might do the same to me"....we wouldn't be having this conversation. She almost bounced after the "I am the danger" speech, which was just a hint. Imagine if he went into detail.

But he didn't say all that. He said "nah, shyt is safe, stop worrying".

Fred.