Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I can't believe I'm actually hoping this weekend goes by fast so we can:eat:.
Next episode is supposedly where Walt really Turns into Heisenberg :bow:.

Wonder what Walt's "plan" to deal with Lydia is...:scheme:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wonder when Gray Matter will show up, they're supposed to be in this season

maybe the methylamine Walt and em are stealing is Gray Matter's supply :yeshrug:

That would be great. :leon:

Speaking of Gray Matter, here's an interview from 2009 with Jessica Hecht aka Gretchen Schwartz:

Q&A - Jessica Hecht (Gretchen) - Breaking Bad - AMC

Q: What's it like have Bryan Cranston curse at you?

A: Oh man, he's a good actor. But it was easy because Vince Gilligan told us exactly what went down between the characters off screen: We were very much in love and we were to get married. And he came home and met my family, and I come from this really successful, wealthy family, and that knocks him on his side. He couldn't deal with this inferiority he felt -- this lack of connection to privilege. It made him terrified, and he literally just left me, and I was devastated. Walt is fighting his way out of going back to that emotional place, so he says, "fukk you."

So that's why they broke up. :ohhh:

Hopefully they show that in a flash-back or something.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: sounds kinda Wack . So why did he leave the company ?

:wtf:

Because they worked together and the relationship was over. Walt bounced....she hooked up with Elliot....and later on the company blew up.

Fred.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would be great. :leon:

Speaking of Gray Matter, here's an interview from 2009 with Jessica Hecht aka Gretchen Schwartz:

Q&A - Jessica Hecht (Gretchen) - Breaking Bad - AMC

So that's why they broke up. :ohhh:

Hopefully they show that in a flash-back or something.

Fred.

Good find.

Walt's a fukking dumbass.

His pride had him leave a company that would've made him a millionaire and one of the best in his field, leave a good girl, turn down an offer to have his medical bills paid and continue to cook meth despite the danger to him and his family.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Man, how many of these cats were anti-Sky now they're pro-Sky? :wtf:

I sides with Walt til the end. Even if he's in the "wrong."

As for the show, I sense Walt has a downfall to knock him off his pedestal, comes back hard (hence the intro in the first ep) and as for the rest, I'm not sure.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good find.

Walt's a fukking dumbass.

His pride had him leave a company that would've made him a millionaire and one of the best in his field, leave a good girl, turn down an offer to have his medical bills paid and continue to cook meth despite the danger to him and his family.

If its not in the show it's not cannon. She probably just asked what her motivation is . Like with the gun cock they just threw that in or in the last episode Vince didn't feel Walt was lying in his dinner speech while skyler did . So we can't run with that until its on the show

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If its not in the show it's not cannon. She probably just asked what her motivation is . Like with the gun cock they just threw that in or in the last episode Vince didn't feel Walt was lying in his dinner speech while skyler did . So we can't run with that until its on the show

It was mentioned on the show that Gretchen's family was rich.