Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
rewatching hazard pay again (S5 E3)

Jesse is getting really fukkin smart these days he knows how to cook not to mention all the things he learned from mike last season.... a couple years from now I can see him being the boss after walt dies ....the kind of guy people would risk their lives for

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
this is hilarious but almost makes sense anyone heard this before ? obviously not true at all but still amusing

1317506736146.jpg

Mike is Walt in the future theory

>Mike's fatherly affection for Jesse.
>Bald, just like Walt. Also, a fatter head, which is a common side effect of aging.
>Walt AND Hank both receive mysterious phone calls, warning them of an impending disaster on the horizon. These calls came from Future Walt in an attempt to change the course of history.
>Mike has a fully-grown daughter. Walt has an infant daughter. Coincidence...? This is only speculation of course, but my feeling is that everyone in Walt's family was killed in a meth battle except for his daughter in Future Walt's (aka Mike's) timeline.
>Future Walt (aka Mike) beating Walt senseless in the bar that night when Walt expressed interest in killing Gus. You see, in his timeline, he had tried exactly the same thing and had payed dearly for it. The beating was a tough love approach that Future Walt has come to rely on during his many years roaming the lonely future.
>The Mike voice-over in the desert. This is the creator's way of subtely hinting at what is to come, as well as to show that Walt is beginning to develop the deeper voice (possibly due to the cancer) that he speaks with in Future Walt's future.

Also, look at the picture. It is my theory that that is in fact the VERY SAME jacket. Notice how Mike's jacket is noticeably older and more weather-worn than Walt's.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
this is hilarious but almost makes sense anyone heard this before ? obviously not true at all but still amusing

1317506736146.jpg

>Bald, just like Walt. Also, a fatter head, which is a common side effect of aging.
>Walt AND Hank both receive mysterious phone calls, warning them of an impending disaster on the horizon. These calls came from Future Walt in an attempt to change the course of history.
>Mike has a fully-grown daughter. Walt has an infant daughter. Coincidence...? This is only speculation of course, but my feeling is that everyone in Walt's family was killed in a meth battle except for his daughter in Future Walt's (aka Mike's) timeline.
>Future Walt (aka Mike) beating Walt senseless in the bar that night when Walt expressed interest in killing Gus. You see, in his timeline, he had tried exactly the same thing and had payed dearly for it. The beating was a tough love approach that Future Walt has come to rely on during his many years roaming the lonely future.
>The Mike voice-over in the desert. This is the creator's way of subtely hinting at what is to come, as well as to show that Walt is beginning to develop the deeper voice (possibly due to the cancer) that he speaks with in Future Walt's future.

Also, look at the picture. It is my theory that that is in fact the VERY SAME jacket. Notice how Mike's jacket is noticeably older and more weather-worn than Walt's.

damn you must be smoking that same shyt Snoop did that made him change into Snoop Lion lol...interesting observations

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305

1317506736146.jpg

:comeon: sooooo mike being mere seconds away from killing walt at the end of season 3 before walt calling jesse was supposed to resolve what exactly, mike would have then :dead: right after poppin walt.....:snoop:

nerds i tell ya

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd: They should get him to do one for Season 5 Pt. 2
They have all the directors lined up already they said on the podcast. By the way that podcast sucks . They speak mostly on technical aspects and like 10 minutes of a 1 and half podcast on story shyt.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: sooooo mike being mere seconds away from killing walt at the end of season 3 before walt calling jesse was supposed to resolve what exactly, mike would have then :dead: right after poppin walt.....:snoop:

nerds i tell ya

How did Walt even get back from the future ? He's already 51 mikes in his 60s. Why even let Walt work for Gus ? It really makes no sense at all whoever theory that is mr fantastic reaching .

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They have all the directors lined up already they said on the podcast. By the way that podcast sucks . They speak mostly on technical aspects and like 10 minutes of a 1 and half podcast on story shyt.

I'm sure they would bump a director for Del Toro. The publicity alone from him directing an ep would be worth it.

Fred.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

1317506736146.jpg

I think the point is to in fact show similarities between both characters except Mike has the good conscious, Walt has a evil conscious