Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On a side note Walt needs a "gun moll" like Saul said in season 3. He needs a side bytch.

Maybe Lydia. She looks nervous as fukk. Walt needs to step to her like "come get some of this drug dealer dikk". :takedat:

Fred.

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What gets me about the whole Skyler flipping out situation is the fact that she doesn't really know every detail of Walt's business. She doesn't know Walt murdered a few people already ? She still somewhat believes Walt to be a mild mannered p*ssy like how we saw in season 1.

She's slowly seeing the Heisenberg side of Walt and that is what is making her scared. Not the danger of anyone trying to kill the family but Walt himself. If she were to actually see how Walt gets down then I'd see her snitching and hauling ass with her family. But for now it's still an attachment she has and she fukked herself over aiding him with the car wash business..

I think by the end of the first half of the season either she's dead or hauls ass with her kids. That's why we got that shot of Walt alone on his birthday copping the m60.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So, nobody thinks the fact that walt still has the ricin cigarette and skylar started smoking again will come into play at all :usure:

I think thats how this bytch is gonna go out, n walt is gonna be the one to do it

Ronald

Daps
So, nobody thinks the fact that walt still has the ricin cigarette and skylar started smoking again will come into play at all :usure:

I think thats how this bytch is gonna go out, n walt is gonna be the one to do it

I think we talked about this after the first episode

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
file not found :aicmon:

Sorry breh posting mobile and got to excited with the :ohhh:

But
somebody already called it with the blonde dude from vamonos pest, i think either mike or lidia or both getting merked judging by the way jessee is holding his head

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Araña;1129640 said:
Sorry breh posting mobile and got to excited with the :ohhh:

But
somebody already called it with the blonde dude from vamonos pest, i think either mike or lidia or both getting merked judging by the way jessee is holding his head

Todd putting in work :youngsabo: Walt better read up on Jesse James bringing random young guys in his crew. Todd probably claps a guard or something not mike and why would lydia be there.Jesse being Jesse now wants to see no one killed unless they cartel . There better Be a reason they have no masks on though :wtb:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Todd putting in work :youngsabo: Walt better read up on Jesse James bringing random young guys in his crew. Todd probably claps a guard or something not mike and why would lydia be there.Jesse being Jesse now wants to see no one killed unless they cartel . There better Be a reason they have no masks on though :wtb:

Oh shyt....you might be onto something man.

Yo, check this out....sneak peek scene from the next ep, which seems like some boring Hank and Marie shyt....but listen to what movie he says he wants to watch:

"Hey I picked up 'Heat' on Blu-Ray, want to watch it?".

In "Heat" during a routine armored car heist one of Robert DeNiro's goons shoots the guards....which is a big no-no and causes all kinds of problems for his crew.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt....you might be onto something man.

Yo, check this out....sneak peek scene from the next ep, which seems like some boring Hank and Marie shyt....but listen to what movie he says he wants to watch:

Breaking Bad 5x05 Sneak Peek #1 "Dead Freight" (HD) - YouTube

"Hey I picked up 'Heat' on Blu-Ray, want to watch it?".

In "Heat" during a routine armored car heist one of Robert DeNiro's goons shoots the guards....which is a big no-no and causes all kinds of problems for his crew.

Fred.
they :troll:us this season lol all these references to movies with bad endings for the criminal mastermind . Heat ending is cool he broke his code deniro he went back ..twice for the girl and to kill the dummy who clapped the guards.
The way Jesse is he probably says no deaths and either Walt tells Todd to Clap somebody or more likely he does it himself impressing walt .
:heh: at junior not eating damn that's homeys whole reason to live