Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
the only worse thing to come out of this season is the week apart we have to wait for piff after piff after piff... :ohlawd:

Yeah I know, I caught on late so I watched seasons 1-4 by watching one episode every morning before work. It was hard enough trying not to watch 2 episodes in a day so now I can't imagine having to wait another week for a new episode

Tha Boi Wonder

Murder Mitten269
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
Been watching every season... Not in order , rented season 2 and dvr'd the end of season 3 and all of season 4.. God i can RE watch this over and over... I was late on the show so when season 5 starts it will be the 1st season I watch week to week... Gonna kill me

:sadcam:

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
I was late on the show so when season 5 starts it will be the 1st season I watch week to week... Gonna kill me

It sucks man. Last season was my first time doing it and to top it off my DirecTV package didn't even have AMC in HD last year :sadcam:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Been watching every season... Not in order , rented season 2 and dvr'd the end of season 3 and all of season 4.. God i can RE watch this over and over... I was late on the show so when season 5 starts it will be the 1st season I watch week to week... Gonna kill me

cosign, since my cable doesnt have AMC, i'm gonna have to catch it online like amazon or something :sadcam: A part of me wants to wait untill the season is over so i can watch it at once like i'm used to doing. Either way def avoiding this thread once the season starts

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Be careful the 1-2 days before the season premiere. They are showing the first ep for season 5 at Comicon, so there will be spoilers all over the internet for a couple days before the ep airs.

Fred.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be careful the 1-2 days before the season premiere. They are showing the first ep for season 5 at Comicon, so there will be spoilers all over the internet for a couple days before the ep airs.

Fred.

Can't wait till it leaks

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Yeah I know, I caught on late so I watched seasons 1-4 by watching one episode every morning before work. It was hard enough trying not to watch 2 episodes in a day so now I can't imagine having to wait another week for a new episode

this is why I'm not checking it out or reading about it on this forum until the first half of season 5 ends...

I think its only like 6 or 8 episodes right?

I can wait

:manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Little bit of info from TV guide, about this season. If you want to remain 100% spoiler free, obviously don't read:

Scoop on Breaking Bad, White Collar and True Blood - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

When Breaking Bad returns July 15, expect Walter White (Bryan Cranston) and DEA brother-in-law Hank (Dean Norris) to take their game of cat and mouse to new levels. "I'll say this, Hank is a really good cop, but Walt is a really good criminal, so to see this chase where Hank's not even aware that it's Walt — you have to see where it goes. It's pretty amazing," says Betsy Brandt, who plays Hank's kleptomaniac wife. "After the finale for Season 4 I just thought, 'How will they top that?'" she adds. "But when I read the first script I said, 'You have got to be kidding me!' It's just so great. Now we're really seeing what these characters are made of."

This was obviously the next level of the story. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Ronald

Daps
Hope this season has a lot of flashbacks

for Gus and bet they'll have one with Walt, Elliott and Gretchen

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
jessehigh.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Herc from AICN.com has seen the first 2 eps of season 5....he said "it's crazy how the show keeps getting better and better"....also said "I know some people complain about the slow pace of early eps, season 5 gets crazy more or less from the first scene"....and whatever the first scene of ep 1 is, he refused to talk about it at all. So assume it's something big.

Minor spoilers below....

He also said a woman named Lydia pops up, who is a former associate of Gus. I assume she works for Madrigal Electromotive, the parent company of Pollos Hermanos. He also said ep 2 features Mike heavily, and that both eps have a good amount of "Breaking Bad" humor despite being dark.

Fred.