breaking-bad-knock-knock-joke.jpeg

breaking-bad-breakfast-club.jpeg

breaking-bad-i-will-kill-your-entire-family.jpeg

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Let's look at worst case scenarios here.

1. If Walt stops dealing drugs, worst case scenario the cancer comes back and his family goes into debt.

2. If Walt continues dealing drugs, worst case scenario is someone murders him and his entire family.

Keep in mind he could've easily avoided #1 by taking the job in season 1.

If you've been slanging millions of dollars of dope for a year....dodged death and jail numerous times....literally got away with murder....and your only immediate concern is "will my cancer come back?"....that is literally the best possible outcome for you. You won....the fukk more do you want? $600,000 that is gone? shyt is :mindblown: Charge that to the game and KIM.

Fred.

Actually none of that is the point when you thinking like a gangster/criminal...which is exactly how Walt is thinking now. He's a boss who killed the boss. You see how he told Mike "cuz I said so" in the car in the 1st ep. Thats his thought process now. Gangsters don't charge losing $600k to the game. You see how he went at Mike when he was digging into his stash to pay the workers.

Mike: this is for my guys that are keeping their moufs shut :birdman:
Walt: :childplease::stopitslime: fukk your guys b. Pay'em wit your share.
Jesse: :snoop:

His number one threat now is not other drug cartels or someone murdering him. His greatest threat is Sky, her DEA brother and ultimately, himself. It's a family thing now that the outside threat was dealt with.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Vince Gilligan interview (creator of "Breaking Bad") on Conan O'Brien:

Also a clip from the next ep, "Dead Freight":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIMkxqIst44&feature=player_detailpage#t=503s]Vince Gilligan on Conan - YouTube[/ame]

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Actually none of that is the point when you thinking like a gangster/criminal...which is exactly how Walt is thinking now. He's a boss who killed the boss. You see how he told Mike "cuz I said so" in the car in the 1st ep. Thats his thought process now. Gangsters don't charge losing $600k to the game. You see how he went at Mike when he was digging into his stash to pay the workers.

Mike: this is for my guys that are keeping their moufs shut :birdman:
Walt: :childplease::stopitslime: fukk your guys b. Pay'em wit your share.
Jesse: :snoop:

His number one threat now is not other drug cartels or someone murdering him. His greatest threat is Sky, her DEA brother and ultimately, himself. It's a family thing now that the outside threat was dealt with.
an outside person can always come along and be a threat in that business...just like Walt became a threat for Gus (and ultimately killed him). Being on top doesn't make you invulnerable...we learned this at the end of season 4

Edit: I agree tho that he's his own greatest threat

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So how do you Skylar haters/lovers feel about that new clip?

It's kinda hard to be mad at her really.

She basically told Walt "I'll do whatever you want, include die over the shyt you've done, but I just don't want the kids here".

:manny:

Fred.