Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
You can't play both sides of the fence. Skylar is cool cause she finally realized that cooking meth could lead to bad things. And Walt won't let her out. Remember she asked why he was still doing it. He quickly said "well I gotta get back that 600k WE lost" basically told her its her fault

But when walt came to the conclusion that maybe dealing meth was dangerous. And he wanted to get out the game. He couldn't because of skylar. Cause she willingly committed a federal crime, then willingly gave away drug money to Ted without asking and then willingly gave over 400k to hank for his bills. Sounds like a cool million to me that she could have to say "we have a million and a car wash baby lets chill"

So why's it ok for her to do all that knowing where it's from, and sooo wrong for Walt to say fukk it, I'll do it too. And nobody made her cook those books. Ted gave her a sob story about workers getting fired and she went right along with it. IRS showed up and she lied and acted dumb. They asked for money and she gave it up. She knew he couldn't pay it back even of he paid the IRS. His business sucked. So she was giving away free money. Drug money. Money she didn't earn

idk where you're getting all this.

Skyler was fine with it before because Walt told her that it was safe. He lied

Since it's been made clear that it was NEVER safe, she wants for her and the kids to be removed from that scenario. She always knew that it could lead to "bad things," there was never any question about the possibility. The difference between then and now is that she trusted Walt enough to believe him. The secret was out, there should've been no reason to lie. But he still did....

Skyler never kept Walt from getting out of the game you liar, Walt's boredom stopped him. After he was told his cancer was in remission, he had the option. He didn't want to stop. This was WAAAAAAYY before the cooking the books with Ted even occurred...before Skyler even kicked him out the house. No, don't pin this on Sky....Walt was in the game because he wanted to be in it. Sky had no influence on him not quitting.

Once again, ignoring and making up arguments to shyt on Skyler won't work brehs :leostare:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
What makes it so easy to hate her is the kids was in danger from day one. If Walt got caught, the dea would seize the house and money. If she got caught, she'd be locked up and the IRS would seize the money and house. If Ted got killed, same outcome. If the fam found out she was fukking ted, the kids would be devastated. If the IRS comes down on the car wash, it's all getting seized. Kids watch mom or dad or both go to jail. No money for college or a home to live in.

I don't care what level criminal you are. You know jail could be involved cause you know it's illegal. So now I'm dead broke, 40k in the hole actually. Now u wanna preach to me?? If she never gave away that money, they'd be gone by now and Walt would have no choice but to be a teacher or go work for some company cause he'd be on the run with a fake identity. Most likely with his fam in another country. He mentioned getting out before she ever did. Only when he couldn't, because of her, did she see that maybe this could result in jail or death

No shyt Sherlock

:facepalm: I'm done arguing with you fella :heh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I wouldn't. It's rare I hate a character. It's a testament to her great acting that she can make so many people love and hate her. I do have a BIG issue with people who think they are better than the next person.

God said look at your own issues before you speak on another persons issues. I always say before you say word word about me, think about if you did it... If so, shut the fukk up... God said no sin is above another. So lying is the same as murder in his eyes. I'm the same way. You're a federal criminal, doing what to got to do to survive. Or live lavish or whatever. I don't care if you sellin weed or selling coke. If you stealing 100 billion from pension or 50 dollars from an old lady. You're a criminal period. How you gonna fix your mouth to look down on another criminal. And above that, your co-D. If he going down, they looking in those accounts and she going down too

And to the podcast. Yes I know sometimes it's opinion. That's my issue. You created the fukking show. Why are you stating yea I saw it as the truth. And another actress comes in, yea it was all lies. Yea it was written Gus is gay. No it was never in there. I mean what is the point of that? I don't go to watch movies and hear Christian bale say yea batman was alive. Then Christopher Nolan comes in, nah batman died and it was an illusion. What the fukk? This ain't choose your own adventure. You telling me a man with the greatest attention to detail ever, has no idea which parts of the story are true or false??

It shouldn't drive me crazy but it does. Cause now you watch the scene an have no clue how to take it. I listen to get those little info blocks that u don't see on tv. To get backround and hear things I missed. If I wanted to get some opinion of someone who really has no clue, and was just guessing, I'd come on....... Nevermind
Exactly my problem . I love the show but all these open to interpretation things bug me. Not to mention I still wonder whets going on with walts mom and with grey matter . I think they were originally supposed to be bigger Parts of the show but weren't that interesting and got dropped

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
read the rolling stone article on BB, some interesting stuff in there including info on the finale
amareohdamn.png

• Dap
Reactions: hex

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk where you're getting all this.

Skyler was fine with it before because Walt told her that it was safe. He lied

Since it's been made clear that it was NEVER safe, she wants for her and the kids to be removed from that scenario. She always knew that it could lead to "bad things," there was never any question about the possibility. The difference between then and now is that she trusted Walt enough to believe him. The secret was out, there should've been no reason to lie. But he still did....

Skyler never kept Walt from getting out of the game you liar, Walt's boredom stopped him. After he was told his cancer was in remission, he had the option. He didn't want to stop. This was WAAAAAAYY before the cooking the books with Ted even occurred...before Skyler even kicked him out the house. No, don't pin this on Sky....Walt was in the game because he wanted to be in it. Sky had no influence on him not quitting.

Once again, ignoring and making up arguments to shyt on Skyler won't work brehs :leostare:

Didn't walt decide to start cooking again after he got embarrassed by skyler ? He was going to quit on the crazy 8 shyt happened then he didn't want any handouts from Elliot ? Plus stop trying to make us like skyler she's a hypocrite and unlikable. Blame the writers or Anna gunn for that you keep dismissing the reasons we don't like her but again it's a tv show and all she did was act as a adulterous wet blanket to Walters breaking bad . We don't care that shes right because we knew Walter was wrong I don't want to hear how she rationalized it common sense tells you the drug trade is dangerous she should've know better way before this .Shes made her own mistakes potentially ruining hanks life by paying his medical bills with drug money , got Ted injured when she shouldn't have cooked the books in the first place.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Didn't walt decide to start cooking again after he got embarrassed by skyler ? He was going to quit on the crazy 8 shyt happened then he didn't want any handouts from Elliot ? Plus stop trying to make us like skyler she's a hypocrite and unlikable. Blame the writers or Anna gunn for that you keep dismissing the reasons we don't like her but again it's a tv show and all she did was act as a adulterous wet blanket to Walters breaking bad . We don't care that shes right because we knew Walter was wrong I don't want to hear how she rationalized it common sense tells you the drug trade is dangerous she should've know better way before this .Shes made her own mistakes potentially ruining hanks life by paying his medical bills with drug money , got Ted injured when she shouldn't have cooked the books in the first place.

I'm not tryna make y'all like Skyler, I'm tryna defend the Team Sky clan breh breh :win:

I already blamed the writers AND Anna Gunn for Skyler being unlikable for 3 seasons. She's a different character now tho :manny: Come on, you can't tell me you wasn't :ooh: when she g'd up on Ted in the hospital.

On some.... "Good" :mjpls: :krs:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt has been open to interpretation since day 1. That's always how they wrote the show. The main difference now is, more people are listening to the podcasts because the show blew up, and noticing the writers talk about it.

If things aren't directly related to the story, they most likely won't be explained. Why? Because it doesn't matter really. If Walt was lying or telling the truth by the pool has nothing to do with anything. If you see an interview with Sam Caitlin I'm sure he'll tell you what he intended, but even he wouldn't press the issue if me, you, or Vince Gilligan interpreted the scene differently. That's just how the show is, and has always been.

Fred.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Last edited by a moderator: