Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking the same thing but now I'm thinking it's too obvious the choice now.
not too mention it would leave his kids with no parents once he dies from cancer. But the shows creators are giving hank and marie some parenting classes by having the kids stay over their :pachaha:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Walt debating swag is off the chain

all that logic and reason brought Skyler to tears, bytch was speechless.

This is how u argue brehs, learn a lesson from Walter White. It isn't about how loud you yell, or how many curse words you can spew out. The best way to son a bytch is to come with valid points and irrefutable facts.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I hate Skylar with a passion and see many shytting on her (and defending her) on here, but can we all agree that :smugdraper: ex-wife Betty is even worse?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate Skylar with a passion and see many shytting on her (and defending her) on here, but can we all agree that :smugdraper: ex-wife Betty is even worse?

ha thats funny u say that. me and my girl compare skyler with betty all the time. betty use to be pretty annoying but she doesnt hold a candle to skyler

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
What makes Walter any different than tony soprano ? Vic Mackey ? Nucky?
She's been right once if she was as smart as she was shed tell hank and figure away to get immunity . Instead she's whining so miss with all that :childplease: in walts head like 2 weeks ago she was riding with me even handling business for the family now she's a quivering mess . In the beginning she ran the house and went behind walts back trying to get him to take chemo and beg for money . She should've tried to be a supportive wife instead she made it about her and the baby that they didn't plan for instead she giving Walt more stress and reason to do wrong shyt.
Idk where you getting that she is some saintly supportive wife she was flirting with Ted from jump singing happy bday and shyt all seductive . She never looked as happy with Ted as with Walt she just didn't . Breh you must really love your wife or something cause you got the cape on hard. She's written like a nagging sitcom wife Breh deal with it

It's interesting how you make things like trying to save a husband's life and trying to make him do the right thing sound like a$$hole things to do. The nikka Walt was talking bout he don't wanna be saved, and you tellin the broad to just give up. U do realize if she didn't do what she did Walt would be dead right?

If u watched the show, u know why she didn't look as happy with Ted as she did with Walt. The nikka was clearly lying for a season and a half, but you wanted her to be smiling in the nikka face the way she was for a fling that lasted a week and a half. U serious breh? Was she wrong for flirting with Ted? Obviously...same way Walt was wrong for lying, selling drugs, murdering, etc. etc. It's not about who was wrong...cause they both were. Walt was always more in the wrong than Skyler, without question, but despite that we all rode for Walt. But now, Skyler is in the right and Walt is in the wrong. There's no arguing that.

Breh when has Walt ever not been reckless? He became a drug dealer when his brother-in-law is DEA....he turned down a great job and financial help so he could continue being a drug dealer.

And that's just season 1. He told Hank "half a mill in cash" when he asked "what's in the bag?"....he followed those two random goons out to the parking lot to threaten them....I could go on.

In season 2 Walt said he needed $737,000 to completely cover everything. He now owns a car wash, his cancer is in remission, and all his bills are paid....yet he told Skyler in ep 5 "we need to get back that $600,000 you lost"....what for?

He has endangered himself, and his fam, since the first episode. I'm surprised it took this long for another character (in this case, Skylar) to say "hold the fukk on a minute". He says he's running shyt now....ok the last guy that ran shyt got blown the fukk up.

And him being better/worse than Tony Soprano or Vic Mackey isn't the point....the fact that we're even mentioning those two in relation to Walt speaks volumes on the type of person he is. Tony (most likely) got murked in front of his fam and Mackey snitched and was disgraced. Whether or not you rooted for them is irrelevant really, they both made terrible choices and suffered the consequences.

I assume the same will happen to Walt. That's what people don't seem to get. Regardless of how much people hate Skylar, Walt has done so much shyt she is justified in not wanting her kids around him.

Fred.
Fred defending Skyler now :noah:

Wth :what: nicca it's a tv show I know the difference between real life and a tv show . I know what's right and wrong . skyler willingly broke the law god Ted for no reason , at least Walt in his warped way was trying to provide for his family she was just being a slut . She thought Walt was having a affair right? So say he was she fukking assisting her lover in a illegal act . So she was willing to leave her unborn child and walt jr with no parents . Walt had terminal cancer what's her excuse for being a idiot? She shouldn't want the kids around herself either she's a damn criminal herself
I feel no sympathy for either character difference is walts not asking for any she is :manny:
When was this? Or is this your new excuse to hate the character :stopitslime:

Just re-watched "51" with the woman and...

:pachaha: at Skyler smoking in the house at the end. Last shyt she said to Walt was that she is waiting for the cancer to come back...then this bytch chain smokin, blowin that shyt in his face :damn:

yeah, that's how you put a woman in their place apparently :scusthov:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
In season 2 Walt said he needed $737,000 to completely cover everything. He now owns a car wash, his cancer is in remission, and all his bills are paid....yet he told Skyler in ep 5 "we need to get back that $600,000 you lost"....what for?

:wtf: you can't be serious? that was money that he earned, risked his life for and all he had to show for going thru that war with Gus. This bytch takes it and secretly gives it to Ted so he can tell her to fukk off and buy a new sports car. Walt's cancer is in remission, that don't mean its cured. That $600k ain't shyt when you talking about cancer medical bills. He needs to recoup that money and then some.

breh, as far as Heisenberg is concerned that bytch lucky to be breathing at this point. She lucky he ain't ask for interest on that 600k either :ufdup:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yal think Walt would really kill Skylar and take his kids moms away like that? I don't know...

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Yal think Walt would really kill Skylar and take his kids moms away like that? I don't know...
u have to excuse them, they're speaking out of hate and delusion. We all know Walt isn't intentionally killing Skyler
Good thing is that Team Skyler will be :flabbynsick: status once she's dead :youngsabo:

That's why it's "Team Sky til she die" :heh:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Anyone have an interpretation of Walt's hat at the very end with the loose thread starting to come out of the hat? We all know every shot on this show is for a reason. I think it's saying that even Heisenberg's plans can come unraveled, and that the fabric of his world is slowly going to come apart.

bryan-cranston-breaking-bad-fifty-one.jpg