Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
If missing the birth of a kid nets me half a mil, I'll cop the DVD of the birth. :mjpls:

:steviej:

I'm not disputing the logic of it, I'm just putting it into perspective. For a nikka like Walt to miss the birth of his own child, and not have a good reason behind it is a red flag. Of course, he wouldn't be put in that position if not for Jesse, but that's a whole other topic altogether

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Perfect post Breh :to: all these people on This skylar right team skylar kicks need to realize we knew Walt was wrong the moment he started cooking meth . Walt and jesses journey has been entertaining so we riding with it . You can tell from jump her and jr don't really respect Walt , jr loves him because he's his dad but looks up to hank and skylar running the household with a ironfist. He just wants some respect he's not right but we get it , skylar being a cheating nag from jump naw can't Rock with that . If she had started out as a regular housewife pushed to far ok but she wasn't written that way .

:wtf:

Maybe I'm gonna have to watch season 1 again :usure:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
wCzwL.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

Maybe I'm gonna have to watch season 1 again :usure:
What makes Walter any different than tony soprano ? Vic Mackey ? Nucky?
She's been right once if she was as smart as she was shed tell hank and figure away to get immunity . Instead she's whining so miss with all that :childplease: in walts head like 2 weeks ago she was riding with me even handling business for the family now she's a quivering mess . In the beginning she ran the house and went behind walts back trying to get him to take chemo and beg for money . She should've tried to be a supportive wife instead she made it about her and the baby that they didn't plan for instead she giving Walt more stress and reason to do wrong shyt.
Idk where you getting that she is some saintly supportive wife she was flirting with Ted from jump singing happy bday and shyt all seductive . She never looked as happy with Ted as with Walt she just didn't . Breh you must really love your wife or something cause you got the cape on hard. She's written like a nagging sitcom wife Breh deal with it

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need to stop listening to the podcasts and behind the scenes ish . Because while I love the show I don't really like Vince . I've reewatched all the seasons a few times and it seems like Walt was cuckholded his whole life and through heisenberg he was able to take control and get respect and power . Then that power is now corrupting him to the point he's getting reckless ( that idea I'm more ehh about I mean what he forget the dea exists and they'll be curious to how the blue stuff still exists? ) but the now he's a sociopath doesn't care about people and just wants to lie and manipulate people thing just doesn't vibe with me , people take a time to get hardened this one year thing idk about .

But also Vince constantly acting like walts the worse person weve ever seen and people will stop rooting for him ? Not gonna happen tony soprano and Vic Mackey did much worse stuff than Walt easily . Then the whole Walt doesn't notice how repulsed skylar is thing :what: just seems more like trying to make Walt hated but it's not working . Skylar was written or Anna gunn played her as too controlling and bossy and kind of unsympathetic to Walt with the cancer in the beginning so it's hard to now say Ohh she's taking a stand bravo applaud her :scusthov: too late for that .On the podcast they paint skylar haters as misogynists my gf hates her too though so what's her excuse. I'm setting myself up to be disappointed by the way the show ends I hope I'm wrong since I love the show.

Breh when has Walt ever not been reckless? He became a drug dealer when his brother-in-law is DEA....he turned down a great job and financial help so he could continue being a drug dealer.

And that's just season 1. He told Hank "half a mill in cash" when he asked "what's in the bag?"....he followed those two random goons out to the parking lot to threaten them....I could go on.

In season 2 Walt said he needed $737,000 to completely cover everything. He now owns a car wash, his cancer is in remission, and all his bills are paid....yet he told Skyler in ep 5 "we need to get back that $600,000 you lost"....what for?

He has endangered himself, and his fam, since the first episode. I'm surprised it took this long for another character (in this case, Skylar) to say "hold the fukk on a minute". He says he's running shyt now....ok the last guy that ran shyt got blown the fukk up.

And him being better/worse than Tony Soprano or Vic Mackey isn't the point....the fact that we're even mentioning those two in relation to Walt speaks volumes on the type of person he is. Tony (most likely) got murked in front of his fam and Mackey snitched and was disgraced. Whether or not you rooted for them is irrelevant really, they both made terrible choices and suffered the consequences.

I assume the same will happen to Walt. That's what people don't seem to get. Regardless of how much people hate Skylar, Walt has done so much shyt she is justified in not wanting her kids around him.

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh when has Walt ever not been reckless? He became a drug dealer when his brother-in-law is DEA....he turned down a great job and financial help so he could continue being a drug dealer.

And that's just season 1. He told Hank "half a mill in cash" when he asked "what's in the bag?"....he followed those two random goons out to the parking lot to threaten them....I could go on.

In season 2 Walt said he needed $737,000 to completely cover everything. He now owns a car wash, his cancer is in remission, and all his bills are paid....yet he told Skyler in ep 5 "we need to get back that $600,000 you lost"....what for?

He has endangered himself, and his fam, since the first episode. I'm surprised it took this long for another character (in this case, Skylar) to say "hold the fukk on a minute". He says he's running shyt now....ok the last guy that ran shyt got blown the fukk up.

And him being better/worse than Tony Soprano or Vic Mackey isn't the point....the fact that we're even mentioning those two in relation to Walt speaks volumes on the type of person he is. Tony (most likely) got murked in front of his fam and Mackey snitched and was disgraced. Whether or not you rooted for them is irrelevant really, they both made terrible choices and suffered the consequences.

I assume the same will happen to Walt. That's what people don't seem to get. Regardless of how much people hate Skylar, Walt has done so much shyt she is justified in not wanting her kids around him.

Fred.

Wth :what: nicca it's a tv show I know the difference between real life and a tv show . I know what's right and wrong . skyler willingly broke the law god Ted for no reason , at least Walt in his warped way was trying to provide for his family she was just being a slut . She thought Walt was having a affair right? So say he was she fukking assisting her lover in a illegal act . So she was willing to leave her unborn child and walt jr with no parents . Walt had terminal cancer what's her excuse for being a idiot? She shouldn't want the kids around herself either she's a damn criminal herself
I feel no sympathy for either character difference is walts not asking for any she is :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wth :what: nicca it's a tv show I know the difference between real life and a tv show . I know what's right and wrong . skyler willingly broke the law god Ted for no reason , at least Walt in his warped way was trying to provide for his family she was just being a slut . She thought Walt was having a affair right? So say he was she fukking assisting her lover in a illegal act . So she was willing to leave her unborn child and walt jr with no parents . Walt had terminal cancer what's her excuse for being a idiot? She shouldn't want the kids around herself either she's a damn criminal herself
I feel no sympathy for either character difference is walts not asking for any she is :manny:

"He was trying to provide for his family" is bullshyt. He had a chance to bow out of the dope game in season 1, all expenses paid, and chose not to.

I don't understand how being a slut is worse than selling meth, jeopardizing your life, and putting your whole fam at risk. All of which he did prior to Skylar ever helping Ted. People are crucifying Skylar for cheating on her husband and "cooking the books" but giving a pass to Walt for damn near getting his whole fam murdered. shyt is :wtf:

Lastly whether or not you feel sympathetic towards Skylar has nothing to do with anything. They are both terrible people but the IRS ain't gonna come kill your family, I don't care how much money you owe them.

Fred.