Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh when has Walt ever not been reckless? He became a drug dealer when his brother-in-law is DEA....he turned down a great job and financial help so he could continue being a drug dealer.

And that's just season 1. He told Hank "half a mill in cash" when he asked "what's in the bag?"....he followed those two random goons out to the parking lot to threaten them....I could go on.

In season 2 Walt said he needed $737,000 to completely cover everything. He now owns a car wash, his cancer is in remission, and all his bills are paid....yet he told Skyler in ep 5 "we need to get back that $600,000 you lost"....what for?

He has endangered himself, and his fam, since the first episode. I'm surprised it took this long for another character (in this case, Skylar) to say "hold the fukk on a minute". He says he's running shyt now....ok the last guy that ran shyt got blown the fukk up.

And him being better/worse than Tony Soprano or Vic Mackey isn't the point....the fact that we're even mentioning those two in relation to Walt speaks volumes on the type of person he is. Tony (most likely) got murked in front of his fam and Mackey snitched and was disgraced. Whether or not you rooted for them is irrelevant really, they both made terrible choices and suffered the consequences.

I assume the same will happen to Walt. That's what people don't seem to get. Regardless of how much people hate Skylar, Walt has done so much shyt she is justified in not wanting her kids around him.

Fred.

anyone else think this scene will be reconnected with Hank finding out about Walt

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've thought that since Hank's old boss said "Right under my nose.."

You could tell Hank's wheels were spinning. I think he's always suspected Walt but he's A) tried not to go down that route for the family's sake but more importantly B) He thought Walt was too soft for this line of work.

Eventually Hank will have to connect all of the dots and then we'll see how it plays out.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I like the discussions tho, makes threads like these entertaining while we wait for the next ep.

question for y'all

What do you think will happen specifically when Hank eventually finds out? I think in the end Walt is gonna kill him :ooh: to rack up "evil" deeds lol

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I've thought that since Hank's old boss said "Right under my nose.."

You could tell Hank's wheels were spinning. I think he's always suspected Walt but he's A) tried not to go down that route for the family's sake but more importantly B) He thought Walt was too soft for this line of work.

Eventually Hank will have to connect all of the dots and then we'll see how it plays out.

Maybe it's his partner Gomez.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Just re-watched "51" with the woman and...

:pachaha: at Skyler smoking in the house at the end. Last shyt she said to Walt was that she is waiting for the cancer to come back...then this bytch chain smokin, blowin that shyt in his face :damn:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The Latest : Federal agents seize 5,700 pounds of

37664-six.jpg

:merchant:

It's old but still.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Exactly. He's not dumb and reckless I could get him feeling himself but not this much .

You gotta think of the situation tho. I the last 365 days, this 51 year old man has:

Got cancer and beat it

Started making meth and made the best ever in history (99% pure, doubt there's a thing as pure meth)

Has not only avoided jail, but has never even been a suspect

Made millions, lost millions, making it back now

Murdered at least 5-10+ people. Again not even a suspect

Avoided death from local dealers, local bosses, cartel assassins, cartel bosses, and Gus and his crew

Personally killed off a man, who personally killed off the entire cartel

Now has that mans number one guard, now working for him

Poisoned a kid, all to get his partner back, and pulled it off right

All while having the dea, whos his brother in law, and the FBI looking for him

Plus much much more shyt I've prolly forgot. And again. NEVER EVEN A SUSPECT

Yea we'd all be feeling ourselves a little bit. Remember he's no career criminal or criminal at all. His partner was 5 seconds from years in prison.

All this done in one year. He's sucking his own dikk right now. It'll come back in his face tho. Pun intended

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
The voice was definitely altered, but I remember a lot of people thinking it was Hank's boss Merkert (which is a German name, btw).

I can't find a youtube of the scene (because they sell the episode on there), but I did find this:

Breaking Bad DING! Foreshadowing Gus Fring's Death S4E8 Elevator Scene - YouTube

Gus's death was foreshadowed. Mind blown.

That's not really foreshadowing, but just a cool lil cookie that writers like to throw in on this show.