charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
thsi season sucks so far, so god damn boring and melodramatic

skylar needs to just kill herself for real or shut the fukk up

lol @ every episode being 10 minutes of meth business and 40 minutes of marital issues and awkward silences while they eat

:yawn: lame

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:dwillhuh: :scusthov: @ "Team Skylar"
the fukk is wrong with y'all lol

Walt vs Sky...I can't wait to see this bytch get eliminated. Drinks on me when that shyt happens like...
tumblr_lu3su8SrU91qmg50io1_500.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
None of this addresses anything I said though :dwillhuh:

You're acting as if a nikka been down with Skylar from season 1...nah nikka, I was with y'all up until THIS season. Cause just like season 1, 2 and 3 Jesse....I wanted the bytch dead. But that only can carry for so long. Yeah she fukked up bad....every character on the show did. But let's not act like she didn't have her reasons too. Let's stop painting the good saintly picture of Walter White as though "lying to cover tracks" is something you're supposed to do in a marriage.

Let's stop acting like the nikka didn't miss the birth of his own daughter to complete a drug transaction :damn:

Let's stop acting like tax evasion to save people's jobs even remotely resembles mass production of crystal meth (one of the most addictive drugs in the world). :what:

Oh we're supposed to treat friends the same way we treat spouses/parents of children? You mean to say you gone be more understanding if the wife/mother of your kids commits illegal activity than to some floozy you work with? :pachaha:

Yeah, she started off as a bytch, annoying, and a tight ass. She also started off as Walt's biggest supporter even though, as you admit, he was a loser making a little bit of money in a dinky old house. Now let's address some of the bs and factually incorrect statements you made:

:heh: First of all, you can't say she suspected an affair "with no basis of proof" but in the next sentence say "obviously he is being a bit shady" and "it is understandable why she'd be suspicious." So right off the bat you contradicted your wrong statement. You then tried to back up your wrong statement with a false fact. How she was making googley eyes before the "two cell phones deal" when the idea that Walt might have two cell phones was brought to her attention before she even started working for Beneke again? :stopitslime:

Another mistruth...Skyler didn't shyt on Ted for cooking books? She didn't think about leaving, and say she was leaving, before deciding to help? Damn...didn't she do the same thing to Walt? Oh u mad cause she held her husband and father of her children to a higher standard huh? :childplease: Lemme ask you a question...had Walt not been a consistently manipulative liar and dumbass, would the 600K for Beneke even been important? She dropped that money under the promise that "we're safe." At that point, jail time didn't matter to Skyler....safety did. Which is more important in the grand scheme of things. Oh but we blaming her tho :comeon:

And through all that I hated Skyler yes, and I did so because she was an annoying fukk for three seasons. But once Walt and Heisenberg became synonymous, I stopped caring... And now that this nicca has gone off the deep end, it's Team Sky til she die bish

Oh and NOPE you can't use selfishness against her either since Walt's selfishness was evident since Season 1 (not Season 2 which is where you're basing all of your judgments against Sky).
Question though...how do people not know you're Clark Kent?

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:leostare: I can't tell if you are trolling my nikka

Aight I think I speak for everyone here who dislike Skylar, that these are the reasons why:

1. She's been an emasculating uptight bytch since season 1. This is when Walt was still a p*ssy underachieving teacher who just found out he had cancer. Constantly telling him which card to use, telling Elliot about his condition without even asking him if he wanted to, etc. Basically being extra controlling but portrayed in a very irritating manner. (see - "Skylar ... for once, would you PLEASE, crawl out of my ass? That would be nice." :laugh: )

2. Walt (still nowhere near breaking bad, just lying to cover his tracks) is doing his chemo and all that, she start to suspect that he is having an affair with no basis of proof. Though obviously he is being a bit shady and since she is supposed to be a smart character, it is understandable why she'd be suspicious. However, SHE was the one making googley eyes and showing her inner hoe traits with Ted when she just got her job back waaaay before the whole "two cell phones" deal, yet she have the audacity to give Walt the silent treatment based on her assumption and then - and this is important - smokes while pregnant KNOWING it is bad for the baby. Like you can't even say "well she didn't think it'd be bad etc", she KNEW and did it anyway because she is a selfish bytch.

3. Before finding out about the meth, she found out about Ted's tax evasion and KNOWINGLY helped him cook the books. YET when she found out about Walt cooking he is immediately dehumanized and penalized for being a criminal. Both are crimes that is punishable by prison, yet she with her supposedly righteous moral compass can freely decide which is worse than the other? She is so quick to stand by her former boss that recently employed her but not for her cancer ridden husband? Again, she cooked the books BEFORE finding about the meth - which led to the 600,000 given away, which led to Walt killing Gus because his get away plan failed ... no matter how you spin it, she had a big hand in the whole situation and was definitely partly responsible ... yet she is gonna hold it against Walt for killing Gus when SHE fukked up plan A?

4. This one is obvious - sleeps with boss who shes been flirting/eyeing to "get back" at Walt. Then rubs it in his face. If that is not c*nt behavior to you ...

See, you don't have to like Walt, but you gotta be blind as fukk to just shrug off all of the above. Walt obviously done a lot of dumb shyt, dude is feelin' himself too much and losing it. But not liking Walt or thinking he is scum =/= Skylar is good.

However, the difference is Walt didn't set out to break his own values - that is the whole premise of the show - he gradually become another person entirely over the course of the season. He is breaking bad (or already broke according to most lol). Skylar on the other hand, remained on her obnoxious moral high horse since the beginning, yet repeatedly contradicted herself SINCE the beginning ... as far as I'm concerned, she's been bad.

So yeah, :pacspit: that bytch.

/rant.

I haven't given out green rep in a minute but gotdamn this reply was worth it. The truth is a beautiful thing :to:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare: I can't tell if you are trolling my nikka

Aight I think I speak for everyone here who dislike Skylar, that these are the reasons why:

1. She's been an emasculating uptight bytch since season 1. This is when Walt was still a p*ssy underachieving teacher who just found out he had cancer. Constantly telling him which card to use, telling Elliot about his condition without even asking him if he wanted to, etc. Basically being extra controlling but portrayed in a very irritating manner. (see - "Skylar ... for once, would you PLEASE, crawl out of my ass? That would be nice." :laugh: )

2. Walt (still nowhere near breaking bad, just lying to cover his tracks) is doing his chemo and all that, she start to suspect that he is having an affair with no basis of proof. Though obviously he is being a bit shady and since she is supposed to be a smart character, it is understandable why she'd be suspicious. However, SHE was the one making googley eyes and showing her inner hoe traits with Ted when she just got her job back waaaay before the whole "two cell phones" deal, yet she have the audacity to give Walt the silent treatment based on her assumption and then - and this is important - smokes while pregnant KNOWING it is bad for the baby. Like you can't even say "well she didn't think it'd be bad etc", she KNEW and did it anyway because she is a selfish bytch.

3. Before finding out about the meth, she found out about Ted's tax evasion and KNOWINGLY helped him cook the books. YET when she found out about Walt cooking he is immediately dehumanized and penalized for being a criminal. Both are crimes that is punishable by prison, yet she with her supposedly righteous moral compass can freely decide which is worse than the other? She is so quick to stand by her former boss that recently employed her but not for her cancer ridden husband? Again, she cooked the books BEFORE finding about the meth - which led to the 600,000 given away, which led to Walt killing Gus because his get away plan failed ... no matter how you spin it, she had a big hand in the whole situation and was definitely partly responsible ... yet she is gonna hold it against Walt for killing Gus when SHE fukked up plan A?

4. This one is obvious - sleeps with boss who shes been flirting/eyeing to "get back" at Walt. Then rubs it in his face. If that is not c*nt behavior to you ...

See, you don't have to like Walt, but you gotta be blind as fukk to just shrug off all of the above. Walt obviously done a lot of dumb shyt, dude is feelin' himself too much and losing it. But not liking Walt or thinking he is scum =/= Skylar is good.

However, the difference is Walt didn't set out to break his own values - that is the whole premise of the show - he gradually become another person entirely over the course of the season. He is breaking bad (or already broke according to most lol). Skylar on the other hand, remained on her obnoxious moral high horse since the beginning, yet repeatedly contradicted herself SINCE the beginning ... as far as I'm concerned, she's been bad.

So yeah, :pacspit: that bytch.

/rant.

Do you think that Walt and his family are safe?

That there are no more dangers out there?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
At the end of the Day neither Walt nor Skylar are meant to be likable characters. In the first two seasons they were different people. Walt started cooking Meth for the right reasons, to provide for his family in death. In those first two seasons, while annoying Skylar was a good woman. She was willing to do whatever it took to ensure Walt got the best possible care. She was willing to get a 2nd job and didn't think twice about the life crushing debt she would take on. They were two naive and sheltered suburbanites dealt horrible news at the worst possible time (Walt's cancer with a baby on the way) that each decided to play a game neither knew about nor were prepared about. To expect either one of them to have a rational mind in a situation like that is ridiculous. People get on Skylar for acting naive towards the situation but lets not forget how naive Walt was in the first season or two. He almost got killed by Krazy 8 by trusting him. Or thinking Jesse could move all that meth in one shot. The only difference now is Skylar sees they're way too deep in the game and they're is no way out, a bloody ending is inevitable. She knows an early death is in her and Walt's cards and all she cares about now is making sure her children are spared. Walt doesn't see that, Walt is still completely delusional to the reality of the situation. This doesn't absolve Skylar of all the wrong she has done but in this case she is right.

:lawd:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Let's stop acting like tax evasion to save people's jobs even remotely resembles mass production of crystal meth (one of the most addictive drugs in the world).

Oh so we can freely distinguish which crime is worse :ohhh: tell that to judges who sentence people to the same prison for the same crimes tho :troll: and anyways, Ted SAYS he is doing it to save people's jobs ... how do you know it is true? His actions upon receiving 600k (buying a new car instead of paying the taxes to save the company so you know, he could save the JOBS of his employees) would suggest that he isn't exactly the most down to earth person.

Oh we're supposed to treat friends the same way we treat spouses/parents of children? You mean to say you gone be more understanding if the wife/mother of your kids commits illegal activity than to some floozy you work with?

It is not about understanding or not, it is about her being so willingly to back Ted over her husband. :leon:

Yeah, she started off as a bytch, annoying, and a tight ass. She also started off as Walt's biggest supporter even though, as you admit, he was a loser making a little bit of money in a dinky old house.

"Supporter" being used very liberally lol.

:heh: First of all, you can't say she suspected an affair "with no basis of proof" but in the next sentence say "obviously he is being a bit shady" and "it is understandable why she'd be suspicious." So right off the bat you contradicted your wrong statement. You then tried to back up your wrong statement with a false fact. How she was making googley eyes before the "two cell phones deal" when the idea that Walt might have two cell phones was brought to her attention before she even started working for Beneke again? :stopitslime:

It is not a contradiction. I said it is understandable why she is suspicious, but she had no proof. A cancer patient acting out of character doesn't automatically mean he is having an affair or hiding something, just because it happened to be true in Walt's case. :laugh:

My bad on the wording of the two cell phone deal - I meant that was before Walt slipped up in the end before the surgery and she knew for certain that he lied about it the first time, which led to her finding out about the meth cooking etc. So yes, she was making googley eyes and all that BEFORE she knew Walt was cooking, and at that point her only "reason" :dry: was that she THINKS Walt is having an affair.

Another mistruth...Skyler didn't shyt on Ted for cooking books? She didn't think about leaving, and say she was leaving, before deciding to help? Damn...didn't she do the same thing to Walt? Oh u mad cause she held her husband and father of her children to a higher standard huh? :childplease: Lemme ask you a question...had Walt not been a consistently manipulative liar and dumbass, would the 600K for Beneke even been important? She dropped that money under the promise that "we're safe." At that point, jail time didn't matter to Skyler....safety did. Which is more important in the grand scheme of things. Oh but we blaming her tho

Sure she did, but she definitely did not hold Ted accountable the same way she did for Walt. She cooked the books way before she knew of Walt's new job and her involvement in laundering the money. She was an accessory to crime before she was "dragged into it" by Walt. Like I said, Walt being a liar and manipulative is well known - we all know that cuz that is the point of the show. Don't use that as a shield to deflect all the misdoings of Skylar. She was channeling her inner heisenberg when she visited Ted in the hospital too - "Good. :hmm:" - consequence of HER own doing that is independent of her situation with Walt.

Oh and NOPE you can't use selfishness against her either since Walt's selfishness was evident since Season 1 (not Season 2 which is where you're basing all of your judgments against Sky).

But we can tho. Walt in season 1 thought he was gonna be dead and wanted to leave money for the fam before he DIES. He only got caught up in it later on. Skylar was a bytch since season 1, her husband got cancer yet she still decide to strong arm him on every decision about it - she forced him to take money from Elliot & Gretchen with no regard to how he might feel about it, etc etc.

And anyway, it is not one or the other. The character arc of Walt is the whole premise of the show. You describe Skylar like she is supposed to be some sort of moral anchor to Walt albeit extremely annoying, and that is NOT the case.

You clearly gonna feel however you wanna feel tho, but I am glad I could clarify the above for you :yes:

Do you think that Walt and his family are safe?

That there are no more dangers out there?

That is another topic altogether tho. In that post I was talking about Skylar, not if I think Walt is right.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of this addresses anything I said though :dwillhuh:

You're acting as if a nikka been down with Skylar from season 1...nah nikka, I was with y'all up until THIS season. Cause just like season 1, 2 and 3 Jesse....I wanted the bytch dead. But that only can carry for so long. Yeah she fukked up bad....every character on the show did. But let's not act like she didn't have her reasons too. Let's stop painting the good saintly picture of Walter White as though "lying to cover tracks" is something you're supposed to do in a marriage.

Let's stop acting like the nikka didn't miss the birth of his own daughter to complete a drug transaction :damn:

Let's stop acting like tax evasion to save people's jobs even remotely resembles mass production of crystal meth (one of the most addictive drugs in the world). :what:

Oh we're supposed to treat friends the same way we treat spouses/parents of children? You mean to say you gone be more understanding if the wife/mother of your kids commits illegal activity than to some floozy you work with? :pachaha:

Yeah, she started off as a bytch, annoying, and a tight ass. She also started off as Walt's biggest supporter even though, as you admit, he was a loser making a little bit of money in a dinky old house. Now let's address some of the bs and factually incorrect statements you made:

Another mistruth...Skyler didn't shyt on Ted for cooking books? She didn't think about leaving, and say she was leaving, before deciding to help? Damn...didn't she do the same thing to Walt? Oh u mad cause she held her husband and father of her children to a higher standard huh? :childplease: Lemme ask you a question...had Walt not been a consistently manipulative liar and dumbass, would the 600K for Beneke even been important? She dropped that money under the promise that "we're safe." At that point, jail time didn't matter to Skyler....safety did. Which is more important in the grand scheme of things. Oh but we blaming her tho :comeon:

And through all that I hated Skyler yes, and I did so because she was an annoying fukk for three seasons. But once Walt and Heisenberg became synonymous, I stopped caring... And now that this nicca has gone off the deep end, it's Team Sky til she die bish

:what::birdman: Breh we know skylar is speaking truth and we all agree Walt is being reckless but skylar being right don't make her less annoying she's too far gone . It's a tv show first and foremost she's not entertaining Shes annoying so im not going to ride with her . It's the last 12 episodes either she take the kids and run , man up and tell on walt or shut up and let me enjoy Heisenberg shenanigans . I don't need a episode of her moralizing and scenes of her whimpering it's boring.
She was cuckholding Walt from season one her overstepping her Bounds and begging terry for money knowing how Walt feels about that shyt made him keep cooking . She play her wife role and let Walt handle his shyt .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so we can freely distinguish which crime is worse :ohhh: tell that to judges who sentence people to the same prison for the same crimes tho :troll: and anyways, Ted SAYS he is doing it to save people's jobs ... how do you know it is true? His actions upon receiving 600k (buying a new car instead of paying the taxes to save the company so you know, he could save the JOBS of his employees) would suggest that he isn't exactly the most down to earth person.

It is not about understanding or not, it is about her being so willingly to back Ted over her husband. :leon:

It is not a contradiction. I said it is understandable why she is suspicious, but she had no proof. A cancer patient acting out of character doesn't automatically mean he is having an affair or hiding something, just because it happened to be true in Walt's case. :laugh:

My bad on the wording of the two cell phone deal - I meant that was before Walt slipped up in the end before the surgery and she knew for certain that he lied about it the first time, which led to her finding out about the meth cooking etc. So yes, she was making googley eyes and all that BEFORE she knew Walt was cooking, and at that point her only "reason" :dry: was that she THINKS Walt is having an affair.

Sure she did, but she definitely did not hold Ted accountable the same way she did for Walt. She cooked the books way before she knew of Walt's new job and her involvement in laundering the money. She was an accessory to crime before she was "dragged into it" by Walt. Like I said, Walt being a liar and manipulative is well known - we all know that cuz that is the point of the show. Don't use that as a shield to deflect all the misdoings of Skylar. She was channeling her inner heisenberg when she visited Ted in the hospital too - "Good. :hmm:" - consequence of HER own doing that is independent of her situation with Walt.

But we can tho. Walt in season 1 thought he was gonna be dead and wanted to leave money for the fam before he DIES. He only got caught up in it later on. Skylar was a bytch since season 1, her husband got cancer yet she still decide to strong arm him on every decision about it - she forced him to take money from Elliot & Gretchen with no regard to how he might feel about it, etc etc.

And anyway, it is not one or the other. The character arc of Walt is the whole premise of the show. You describe Skylar like she is supposed to be some sort of moral anchor to Walt albeit extremely annoying, and that is NOT the case.

You clearly gonna feel however you wanna feel tho, but I am glad I could clarify the above for you :yes:

That is another topic altogether tho. In that post I was talking about Skylar, not if I think Walt is right.
Perfect post Breh :to: all these people on This skylar right team skylar kicks need to realize we knew Walt was wrong the moment he started cooking meth . Walt and jesses journey has been entertaining so we riding with it . You can tell from jump her and jr don't really respect Walt , jr loves him because he's his dad but looks up to hank and skylar running the household with a ironfist. He just wants some respect he's not right but we get it , skylar being a cheating nag from jump naw can't Rock with that . If she had started out as a regular housewife pushed to far ok but she wasn't written that way .

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Oh so we can freely distinguish which crime is worse
tell that to judges who sentence people to the same prison for the same crimes tho
and anyways, Ted SAYS he is doing it to save people's jobs ... how do you know it is true? His actions upon receiving 600k (buying a new car instead of paying the taxes to save the company so you know, he could save the JOBS of his employees) would suggest that he isn't exactly the most down to earth person.
We don't and won't know whether that was honest or not, but we do know that he cared about the company because he tried to restart the company with that that 600K (in addition to purchasing the car). That was the only way to save jobs at that point because if he pays those taxes his company is still dead. And even then, we saw what Skyler did when he didn't make the right choice (send them goons to his crib and MADE him pay those taxes)

It is not about understanding or not, it is about her being so willingly to back Ted over her husband.
She got back with Walt tho. And that was after she had made the decision that breaking bad for the benefit of others was ok. Cause at that point, the main difference between Ted & Walt was that one had "lies on top of lies" and the other didn't.

So now she wasn't his biggest supporter, willing to do anything to keep her dying husband alive, even if it was probably gonna lead to them being bankrupt? :stopitslime:

It is not a contradiction. I said it is understandable why she is suspicious, but she had no proof. A cancer patient acting out of character doesn't automatically mean he is having an affair or hiding something, just because it happened to be true in Walt's case.
It was more than him acting out of character, she began to suspect that he was lying before anything was even discussed about Beneke. Around the time she took the job, was around the time Walt was told he was going into remission. Yet despite that, Walt was still acting different... so nah, at that point you gotta take into account that it's more than cancer. With all that said, yeah, it's fair to judge Skyler's character as morally flawed for the way she handled everything with Walt, but it's also understandable (unless you're a character that is considered annoying).

My bad on the wording of the two cell phone deal - I meant that was before Walt slipped up in the end before the surgery and she knew for certain that he lied about it the first time, which led to her finding out about the meth cooking etc. So yes, she was making googley eyes and all that BEFORE she knew Walt was cooking, and at that point her only "reason" was that she THINKS Walt is having an affair.

That wasn't her only reason. He changed. It was evident. That in addition to the stress of the entire situation was what pushed her in that direction. And remember, she was pregnant at the time. Pregnant broads be horny :heh:

Sure she did, but she definitely did not hold Ted accountable the same way she did for Walt. She cooked the books way before she knew of Walt's new job and her involvement in laundering the money.
that's false. And no, she didn't hold Ted accountable the same way she did for Walt. She's not supposed to. And once again, tax evasion does not have the same dangers and is not as disgusting a crime as drug manufacturing. Even if Ted was drug manufacturing, it wouldn't be the same because Ted would just have been putting his own family in danger. Walt deserved the lion's share of accountability from Skyler.

She was an accessory to crime before she was "dragged into it" by Walt. Like I said, Walt being a liar and manipulative is well known - we all know that cuz that is the point of the show. Don't use that as a shield to deflect all the misdoings of Skylar. She was channeling her inner heisenberg when she visited Ted in the hospital too - "Good. :hmm:" - consequence of HER own doing that is independent of her situation with Walt.

I agree, however, she's still in that area of grey that Walt was in prior to season 4 or 5. Still had that goodness in them, and had something to root for. There's no reason to root for Walt now. I just appreciate the character (Bryan Cranston >>>>> Anna Gunn) but the Walter White character has no redeemable qualities anymore. I was holding onto hope that I could root for him the entire time but...after this episode, after challenging his own scared/suicidal wife instead of trying to retain some portion of his former goodness...it just let me know Walt is gone. It's just Heisenberg. All that's left is to watch the Heisenberg crash and burn

Because Walt's solution of just dying and leaving his family without a father would've seemed like something to just let happen if you were in her position right? :comeon: This isn't even an argument. She was a bytch because she had to be. If Walt stopped acting like a p*ssy about the situation, we'd all probably like her more.

I never described her as a moral anchor...she's more an example of how sometimes what's supposed to be an anchor gets dragged by the ship. If you'da told me at the beginning of season 2 that eventually Skyler woulda been helping Walt clean his drug money, I'da looked at you like :stopitslime: But that's Walt's doing. He got his lied, manipulated, and forced his way on everybody except his own son. You can see how it's changed them all.

Nothing to clarify, Skyler was an annoying bytch for 3.5 seasons. Then she got down with the boss Walt's plan but that plan is backfiring now. She wants to leave it alone but Walt wants to "keep the train running." I can't ride for that. Team Sky til she die :to:

:what::birdman: Breh we know skylar is speaking truth and we all agree Walt is being reckless but skylar being right don't make her less annoying she's too far gone . It's a tv show first and foremost she's not entertaining Shes annoying so im not going to ride with her . It's the last 12 episodes either she take the kids and run , man up and tell on walt or shut up and let me enjoy Heisenberg shenanigans . I don't need a episode of her moralizing and scenes of her whimpering it's boring.
She was cuckholding Walt from season one her overstepping her Bounds and begging terry for money knowing how Walt feels about that shyt made him keep cooking . She play her wife role and let Walt handle his shyt .

She hasn't been annoying. This Skyler hate is entirely based on shyt she did in the past. nikkas mad at her for a situation she couldn't control (but Walt could)...that's just emotions. Skyler ain't been annoying since Season 3...her character went from being strong and annoying to sad, stressed, quiet and possibly suicidal. Instead of noting that, nikkas are just hoping she die

:yeshrug: