Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Shes right in this case

Your children >>>>> everything else.... Skylar may be a c*nt but Walt has put his children in harms way, simple as that. Doesn't mean Skylar is right or mean anyone is simping her, it just means she right in this case. Don't understand what's so hard for people to comprehend.

Im Team Walt and I approve this message

Cant be Nino Brown and Hal at the Same Damn Time:smoker::smoker:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
What car was Walt driving btw. Was that the latest Chrysler?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy is someone too. Todd, the bug bomb guy that disabled the Nanny Camera. He's a fairly major actor on Friday Night Lights, and for him to be a background burglar on this show makes no sense. I wonder if maybe he is undercover investigating the burglar ring of Vamanos Pest and comes across Walt and Jesse? They showed him and Walt talking again on the preview for next weeks episode. Regardless, something is funny about this cat.

BreakingBadTodd.jpeg

:leostare::manny: Jesse James was killed by a random guy that he adds go the team . You never know BB always takes it a different route .

Oh on another site someone brought up mike having a spy in the dea ( Gomez ) because he was not near the madrigal offices how did he know how close the agents were ?? Hmm

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened to the podcast, and they did add a "gun click" to the watch sound at the end of the ep. Didn't say what it meant though.

Fred.

I need to stop listening to the podcasts and behind the scenes ish . Because while I love the show I don't really like Vince . I've reewatched all the seasons a few times and it seems like Walt was cuckholded his whole life and through heisenberg he was able to take control and get respect and power . Then that power is now corrupting him to the point he's getting reckless ( that idea I'm more ehh about I mean what he forget the dea exists and they'll be curious to how the blue stuff still exists? ) but the now he's a sociopath doesn't care about people and just wants to lie and manipulate people thing just doesn't vibe with me , people take a time to get hardened this one year thing idk about .

But also Vince constantly acting like walts the worse person weve ever seen and people will stop rooting for him ? Not gonna happen tony soprano and Vic Mackey did much worse stuff than Walt easily . Then the whole Walt doesn't notice how repulsed skylar is thing :what: just seems more like trying to make Walt hated but it's not working . Skylar was written or Anna gunn played her as too controlling and bossy and kind of unsympathetic to Walt with the cancer in the beginning so it's hard to now say Ohh she's taking a stand bravo applaud her :scusthov: too late for that .On the podcast they paint skylar haters as misogynists my gf hates her too though so what's her excuse. I'm setting myself up to be disappointed by the way the show ends I hope I'm wrong since I love the show.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It works for me, the whole 'Walt has become irredeemable' angle, it will depend on the person, for me, I was never 100% with Walt, but I pulled for him for awhile, after a few season though, and esp. these latest three episodes, I am waiting for his downfall, far less sympathetic then Tony or Vic, who I was with until the credits on the series finales. But, one of my friends, who is really into the show too, is still 100 with Walt, even with the latest creepness, so it's all on the person really.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
gomez as mikes guy:mindblown::manny: makes sense it always seems like he's a couple rungs short of a latter as far as detective work goes...

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:leostare: I can't tell if you are trolling my nikka

Aight I think I speak for everyone here who dislike Skylar, that these are the reasons why:

1. She's been an emasculating uptight bytch since season 1. This is when Walt was still a p*ssy underachieving teacher who just found out he had cancer. Constantly telling him which card to use, telling Elliot about his condition without even asking him if he wanted to, etc. Basically being extra controlling but portrayed in a very irritating manner. (see - "Skylar ... for once, would you PLEASE, crawl out of my ass? That would be nice." :laugh: )

2. Walt (still nowhere near breaking bad, just lying to cover his tracks) is doing his chemo and all that, she start to suspect that he is having an affair with no basis of proof. Though obviously he is being a bit shady and since she is supposed to be a smart character, it is understandable why she'd be suspicious. However, SHE was the one making googley eyes and showing her inner hoe traits with Ted when she just got her job back waaaay before the whole "two cell phones" deal, yet she have the audacity to give Walt the silent treatment based on her assumption and then smokes while pregnant KNOWING it is bad for the baby. Like you can't even say "well she didn't think it'd be bad etc", she KNEW and did it anyway because she is a selfish bytch.

3. Before finding out about the meth, she found out about Ted's tax evasion and KNOWINGLY helped him cook the books. YET when she found out about Walt cooking he is immediately dehumanized and penalized for being a criminal. Both are crimes that is punishable by prison, yet she with her supposedly righteous moral compass can freely decide which is worse than the other? She is so quick to stand by her former boss that recently employed her but not for her cancer ridden husband? Again, she cooked the books BEFORE finding about the meth - which led to the 600,000 given away, which led to Walt killing Gus because his get away plan failed ... no matter how you spin it, she had a big hand in the whole situation and was definitely partly responsible ... yet she is gonna hold it against Walt for killing Gus when SHE fukked up plan A?

4. This one is obvious - sleeps with boss who shes been flirting/eyeing to "get back" at Walt. Then rubs it in his face. If that is not c*nt behavior to you ...

See, you don't have to like Walt, but you gotta be blind as fukk to just shrug off all of the above. Walt obviously done a lot of dumb shyt, dude is feelin' himself too much and losing it. But not liking Walt or thinking he is scum =/= Skylar is good.

However, the difference is Walt didn't set out to break his own values - that is the whole premise of the show - he gradually become another person entirely over the course of the season. He is breaking bad (or already broke according to most lol). Skylar on the other hand, remained on her obnoxious moral high horse since the beginning, yet repeatedly contradicted herself SINCE the beginning ... as far as I'm concerned, she's been bad.

None of this addresses anything I said though :dwillhuh:

You're acting as if a nikka been down with Skylar from season 1...nah nikka, I was with y'all up until THIS season. Cause just like season 1, 2 and 3 Jesse....I wanted the bytch dead. But that only can carry for so long. Yeah she fukked up bad....every character on the show did. But let's not act like she didn't have her reasons too. Let's stop painting the good saintly picture of Walter White as though "lying to cover tracks" is something you're supposed to do in a marriage.

Let's stop acting like the nikka didn't miss the birth of his own daughter to complete a drug transaction :damn:

Let's stop acting like tax evasion to save people's jobs even remotely resembles mass production of crystal meth (one of the most addictive drugs in the world). :what:

Oh we're supposed to treat friends the same way we treat spouses/parents of children? You mean to say you gone be more understanding if the wife/mother of your kids commits illegal activity than to some floozy you work with? :pachaha:

Yeah, she started off as a bytch, annoying, and a tight ass. She also started off as Walt's biggest supporter even though, as you admit, he was a loser making a little bit of money in a dinky old house. Now let's address some of the bs and factually incorrect statements you made:

Walt (still nowhere near breaking bad, just lying to cover his tracks) is doing his chemo and all that, she start to suspect that he is having an affair with no basis of proof. Though obviously he is being a bit shady and since she is supposed to be a smart character, it is understandable why she'd be suspicious. However, SHE was the one making googley eyes and showing her inner hoe traits with Ted when she just got her job back waaaay before the whole "two cell phones" deal, yet she have the audacity to give Walt the silent treatment based on her assumption and then - and this is important - smokes while pregnant KNOWING it is bad for the baby.

:heh: First of all, you can't say she suspected an affair "with no basis of proof" but in the next sentence say "obviously he is being a bit shady" and "it is understandable why she'd be suspicious." So right off the bat you contradicted your wrong statement. You then tried to back up your wrong statement with a false fact. How she was making googley eyes before the "two cell phones deal" when the idea that Walt might have two cell phones was brought to her attention before she even started working for Beneke again? :stopitslime:

Before finding out about the meth, she found out about Ted's tax evasion and KNOWINGLY helped him cook the books. YET when she found out about Walt cooking he is immediately dehumanized and penalized for being a criminal.

Another mistruth...Skyler didn't shyt on Ted for cooking books? She didn't think about leaving, and say she was leaving, before deciding to help? Damn...didn't she do the same thing to Walt? Oh u mad cause she held her husband and father of her children to a higher standard huh? :childplease: Lemme ask you a question...had Walt not been a consistently manipulative liar and dumbass, would the 600K for Beneke even been important? She dropped that money under the promise that "we're safe." At that point, jail time didn't matter to Skyler....safety did. Which is more important in the grand scheme of things. Oh but we blaming her tho :comeon:

And through all that I hated Skyler yes, and I did so because she was an annoying fukk for three seasons. But once Walt and Heisenberg became synonymous, I stopped caring... And now that this nicca has gone off the deep end, it's Team Sky til she die bish

Oh and NOPE you can't use selfishness against her either since Walt's selfishness was evident since Season 1 (not Season 2 which is where you're basing all of your judgments against Sky).