Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Walt gettin' :flabbynsick:

jr0dA.jpg

Skylar was milf status just a year ago, damn a 2nd kid and dealin with Walts b.s. took its toll:flabbynsick:

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Sorry, I thought I was talking to Millz

drug business is not no business for a family man, which is what Walt was before he had delusions of grandeur. You can't mix all the years of values and lessons he taught Walt Jr. with "I am the danger." It don't work

nukka i luv Tara as a vamp, and the way Pam ether/sons her. You weren't talkin to me either youngin:stop:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:leostare: I can't tell if you are trolling my nikka

Aight I think I speak for everyone here who dislike Skylar, that these are the reasons why:

1. She's been an emasculating uptight bytch since season 1. This is when Walt was still a p*ssy underachieving teacher who just found out he had cancer. Constantly telling him which card to use, telling Elliot about his condition without even asking him if he wanted to, etc. Basically being extra controlling but portrayed in a very irritating manner. (see - "Skylar ... for once, would you PLEASE, crawl out of my ass? That would be nice." :laugh: )

2. Walt (still nowhere near breaking bad, just lying to cover his tracks) is doing his chemo and all that, she start to suspect that he is having an affair with no basis of proof. Though obviously he is being a bit shady and since she is supposed to be a smart character, it is understandable why she'd be suspicious. However, SHE was the one making googley eyes and showing her inner hoe traits with Ted when she just got her job back waaaay before the whole "two cell phones" deal, yet she have the audacity to give Walt the silent treatment based on her assumption and then - and this is important - smokes while pregnant KNOWING it is bad for the baby. Like you can't even say "well she didn't think it'd be bad etc", she KNEW and did it anyway because she is a selfish bytch.

3. Before finding out about the meth, she found out about Ted's tax evasion and KNOWINGLY helped him cook the books. YET when she found out about Walt cooking he is immediately dehumanized and penalized for being a criminal. Both are crimes that is punishable by prison, yet she with her supposedly righteous moral compass can freely decide which is worse than the other? She is so quick to stand by her former boss that recently employed her but not for her cancer ridden husband? Again, she cooked the books BEFORE finding about the meth - which led to the 600,000 given away, which led to Walt killing Gus because his get away plan failed ... no matter how you spin it, she had a big hand in the whole situation and was definitely partly responsible ... yet she is gonna hold it against Walt for killing Gus when SHE fukked up plan A?

4. This one is obvious - sleeps with boss who shes been flirting/eyeing to "get back" at Walt. Then rubs it in his face. If that is not c*nt behavior to you ...

See, you don't have to like Walt, but you gotta be blind as fukk to just shrug off all of the above. Walt obviously done a lot of dumb shyt, dude is feelin' himself too much and losing it. But not liking Walt or thinking he is scum =/= Skylar is good.

However, the difference is Walt didn't set out to break his own values - that is the whole premise of the show - he gradually become another person entirely over the course of the season. He is breaking bad (or already broke according to most lol). Skylar on the other hand, remained on her obnoxious moral high horse since the beginning, yet repeatedly contradicted herself SINCE the beginning ... as far as I'm concerned, she's been bad.

So yeah, :pacspit: that bytch.

/rant.
She was definitely wearing the pants in the relationship at the start of the series. Walt finally has regained his balls. I root for Walt because he makes moves, and is always getting into these wild ass predicaments that he has to get himself out of. Neither Walt or Skylar set the precedent for morality. No one on this show does. People will always side with Walt over Skylar because they've developed an affinity for him no matter how much of scumbag he turns into.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I listened to the podcast, and they did add a "gun click" to the watch sound at the end of the ep. Didn't say what it meant though.

Fred.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone explain to me what all that foreign voice was about when Mike called Lydia and then after she came back from the warehouse?

I wasn't paying attention at all to that bit :pachaha:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
This guy is someone too. Todd, the bug bomb guy that disabled the Nanny Camera. He's a fairly major actor on Friday Night Lights, and for him to be a background burglar on this show makes no sense. I wonder if maybe he is undercover investigating the burglar ring of Vamanos Pest and comes across Walt and Jesse? They showed him and Walt talking again on the preview for next weeks episode. Regardless, something is funny about this cat.

BreakingBadTodd.jpeg

yeah i was thinking the same thing. dude was trying way too hard to get in their good graces.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
This guy is someone too. Todd, the bug bomb guy that disabled the Nanny Camera. He's a fairly major actor on Friday Night Lights, and for him to be a background burglar on this show makes no sense. I wonder if maybe he is undercover investigating the burglar ring of Vamanos Pest and comes across Walt and Jesse? They showed him and Walt talking again on the preview for next weeks episode. Regardless, something is funny about this cat.

BreakingBadTodd.jpeg

:weebeygif:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:leostare: I can't tell if you are trolling my nikka

Aight I think I speak for everyone here who dislike Skylar, that these are the reasons why:

1. She's been an emasculating uptight bytch since season 1. This is when Walt was still a p*ssy underachieving teacher who just found out he had cancer. Constantly telling him which card to use, telling Elliot about his condition without even asking him if he wanted to, etc. Basically being extra controlling but portrayed in a very irritating manner. (see - "Skylar ... for once, would you PLEASE, crawl out of my ass? That would be nice." :laugh: )

2. Walt (still nowhere near breaking bad, just lying to cover his tracks) is doing his chemo and all that, she start to suspect that he is having an affair with no basis of proof. Though obviously he is being a bit shady and since she is supposed to be a smart character, it is understandable why she'd be suspicious. However, SHE was the one making googley eyes and showing her inner hoe traits with Ted when she just got her job back waaaay before the whole "two cell phones" deal, yet she have the audacity to give Walt the silent treatment based on her assumption and then - and this is important - smokes while pregnant KNOWING it is bad for the baby. Like you can't even say "well she didn't think it'd be bad etc", she KNEW and did it anyway because she is a selfish bytch.

3. Before finding out about the meth, she found out about Ted's tax evasion and KNOWINGLY helped him cook the books. YET when she found out about Walt cooking he is immediately dehumanized and penalized for being a criminal. Both are crimes that is punishable by prison, yet she with her supposedly righteous moral compass can freely decide which is worse than the other? She is so quick to stand by her former boss that recently employed her but not for her cancer ridden husband? Again, she cooked the books BEFORE finding about the meth - which led to the 600,000 given away, which led to Walt killing Gus because his get away plan failed ... no matter how you spin it, she had a big hand in the whole situation and was definitely partly responsible ... yet she is gonna hold it against Walt for killing Gus when SHE fukked up plan A?

4. This one is obvious - sleeps with boss who shes been flirting/eyeing to "get back" at Walt. Then rubs it in his face. If that is not c*nt behavior to you ...

See, you don't have to like Walt, but you gotta be blind as fukk to just shrug off all of the above. Walt obviously done a lot of dumb shyt, dude is feelin' himself too much and losing it. But not liking Walt or thinking he is scum =/= Skylar is good.

However, the difference is Walt didn't set out to break his own values - that is the whole premise of the show - he gradually become another person entirely over the course of the season. He is breaking bad (or already broke according to most lol). Skylar on the other hand, remained on her obnoxious moral high horse since the beginning, yet repeatedly contradicted herself SINCE the beginning ... as far as I'm concerned, she's been bad.

So yeah, :pacspit: that bytch.

/rant.

:clap::clap: bytch been crooked since the Ted been in her. Dont ask me how

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)