Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
:dwillhuh: :scusthov: @ "Team Skylar"

the fukk is wrong with y'all lol

you dont see that walt is on some bullshyt? thats his wife, what do you expect her to do?

damn yall hated her when she was bytchy, then yall hated her when she was quiet, now yall hate her as the voice of reason. shorty cant win

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
man shes the reason hank doesnt know shyt...lets not forget. walt didnt even have a plan

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
at the very end of the episode on the close up of the watch, was that the sound of a light turning off or a gun click?

5eyemo.gif

tumblr_m78k14DUpz1rzz8wfo1_400.jpg
:smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
:sitdown:

People said the same thing about Jesse in the first two seasons

Walt is about to get checked and it will be brutal :whoo:

Breh did you just compare Jesse to Skylar? :usure:

you dont see that walt is on some bullshyt? thats his wife, what do you expect her to do?

damn yall hated her when she was bytchy, then yall hated her when she was quiet, now yall hate her as the voice of reason. shorty cant win

No, we hate Skylar because she's been an annoying hypocritical c*nt since the beginning.

I'm not saying everything she says is wrong by default, I am however saying she is a piece of shyt and needs to be offed. :pachaha:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I think walt does still care about the kids he's just too blind to see what skylar sees (the danger to the family).
because of his ego :damn:
:sitdown:

People said the same thing about Jesse in the first two seasons

Walt is about to get checked and it will be brutal :whoo:
:ooh:

This "she's a hypocrite shyt can only be used as an excuse for so long." Walt ain't a hypocrite either? He hasn't broken any of his own values? He hasn't judged Jesse for 3-4 seasons only to turn into Jesse his goddamn self? :why: Shyt, the whole show is built around Walt's hypocrisy. He started off trying to be a man for his family but now he's putting his manhood above his family. Remember the Walt that wanted to stay outside of the business? Now he wants to BE the business.

Lol @ y'all condemning Skylar for smoking while pregnant but not givin a fukk that Walt could've gotten his entire family gunned up and clapped quick.