Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who else is there to ride for besides Jesse? Walt is a fukkin scumbag now. Only reason nikkas is riding with him is cause he's the main character and they hope he kills off Skylar cause she's annoying

Went from being loved and adored to dying alone :wow:

Did we not all ride for tony montana and michael corleone? Same thing

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
im def team skylar... walt fukkin shyt up for everybody...

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio

600114_441785959175560_960504135_n.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

Actually I stopped rooting for Tony post-montage of his come up.

-Coke addiction
-Killing Manny
-Other fukk ups

:huhldup:

Couldn't get down with him after that. Now every time I watch the movie I stop it when Tony makes it big.

I'm reppin' Hank at the moment.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think some people are forgetting that at the end of the day it's only a tv show and there's been plenty of stuff that's happened that could never happen in the real world.
Heisenberg the don getting the new cars and ballin outta control made me ride for him even more no homo :lolbron: :win:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Where the hell do i mention Tara??? The guy just started the business, he been in it less than a year and he is making strides, noone is Gus right off the bat.

Sorry, I thought I was talking to Millz

drug business is not no business for a family man, which is what Walt was before he had delusions of grandeur. You can't mix all the years of values and lessons he taught Walt Jr. with "I am the danger." It don't work

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This episode was chilling brehs

Its gotten so complex at this point, I cant even "root" for anyone. I was literally on the edge of my seat like :sadbron: during the "birthday" scene with Hank and Marie

In one sense, I was waiting for Sky to commit that, but I was hoping she would actually stand up for herself finally, which she did. She has every right to want to keep the kids away. Walt is completely delusional and living a lie

Jesse is the only person who genuinely cares about him, and Walt still finds a way to trivialize his friendship as some sort of gesture of "forgiveness" to Skylar. Walt is like a father figure to him, in the worst possible way

Mike clearly has an agenda of his own and is not on the same page as Walt OR Jesse

Goddamn the writing and acting on his show is >>>>>>