Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Skylar is a bytch but lets be real she is right in this argument. Meth and money laundering is one thing, it's another when it's murder and Walt acts like murder is nothing but shyt happens. And shes right about them neVer being safe again. And when it deals with your children you don't play games.

No. fukk Skylar.

She's top 5 WOAT tv character. :leostare:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
sky is just like early walt. shes in a fukked up situation and now shes doing stupid shyt to get her way. if its good for the goose...

the only difference shes not really enjoying breaking bad plus actually put some long term consideration into it. walt is a bridge-crosser

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
No. fukk Skylar.

She's top 5 WOAT tv character. :leostare:

Shes right in this case

Your children >>>>> everything else.... Skylar may be a c*nt but Walt has put his children in harms way, simple as that. Doesn't mean Skylar is right or mean anyone is simping her, it just means she right in this case. Don't understand what's so hard for people to comprehend.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
aP802.jpg

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the way any game is played, the only harder than a boss fight is a mirror match

the more i think about it, it would be ill if skyler could keep the kids away and build up enough "fukk it" in her blood stream to completely break bad and go against walt. she knows him better than anybody else on the show...that would be a sick match up. pipe dream, i know

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
not really, he is not sick at all in those pics, he looks healthy with a full head of hair, meaning to me he beats the cancer and Sky not being able to handle the truth, it would not surprise me that she is dead by this scene.

Maybe Walt isn't getting flabby and sick but his birthday parties are lol.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
not really, he is not sick at all in those pics, he looks healthy with a full head of hair, meaning to me he beats the cancer and Sky not being able to handle the truth, it would not surprise me that she is dead by this scene.

to me with it all the hair it looks like hes been in the hospital for a while

Marie sexy, hell yes, Gretchen sexy no-doubt Lydia sexy of course. Sky sexy:snoop::mindblown::thumbsdown:

marie??? hank's marie? EW

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

:dead: @ at all this Cuban B'ing. Did you notice the number of people around him in each party picture?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

He doesn't look healthy at all. He was in the bathroom, coughing and taking pills. His beard is all grey. Cancer doesn't take away your hair, the chemo does, which suggests he's even worse off, because he doesn't give a fukk and is just letting the cancer eat away at him assuming it's back, and it's probably going to come back.) I believe his cancer is back when he's in the diner.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
cant believe some of yall riding with skylar :why:
Who else is there to ride for besides Jesse? Walt is a fukkin scumbag now. Only reason nikkas is riding with him is cause he's the main character and they hope he kills off Skylar cause she's annoying

sky is just like early walt. shes in a fukked up situation and now shes doing stupid shyt to get her way. if its good for the goose...

the only difference shes not really enjoying breaking bad plus actually put some long term consideration into it. walt is a bridge-crosser
:yes:
Shes right in this case

Your children >>>>> everything else.... Skylar may be a c*nt but Walt has put his children in harms way, simple as that. Doesn't mean Skylar is right or mean anyone is simping her, it just means she right in this case. Don't understand what's so hard for people to comprehend.
:takedat:
:whoo:
Maybe Walt isn't getting flabby and sick but his birthday parties are lol.
:ohhh:

Went from being loved and adored to dying alone :wow: