Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I always thought it was Mike that called to warn him but then wouldn't Hank remember his voice? Did the caller use a voice altering device? I don't remember.
The voice was definitely altered, but I remember a lot of people thinking it was Hank's boss Merkert (which is a German name, btw).

I can't find a youtube of the scene (because they sell the episode on there), but I did find this:

Gus's death was foreshadowed. Mind blown.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I didn't even consider Hank suspecting Gomez and not Walt :ohhh:

But after seeing the suspect board last night I'm convinced Gomez is working for Mike. They only showed 8 pictures but he has 9 guys. The reason no one knows about Gomez is because he can't have everyone knowing he's a dirty cop. He only deals with Mike. I wouldn't be surprised if Gomez rats out Walt to save himself now.

Dap but I'm not sure Gomez even knows about Walt. Mike does a good job of keeping everyone quartered away from each other so that everyone is on a need-to-know bass and knows as little as possible.Mike could be using him as a heads-up guy and a way to know what's going on in the DEA, without having Gomez know the exact details of who is cooking, etc.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I always thought/assumed Gus is the one who called Hank and let him know the twins were coming.

I thought he admitted to it when he was visiting Hector, I could be wrong.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Are you a DEA agent or vice cop, drug lord who makes millions? Those are the experts i would guess on this"life" right? You ever stop and think when Hank let Walt read his case files on Gale he learned what not too do, or all the times Hank spoke to him about cases he didn't pick up on it? His brother in law is a career cop and works on drug cases all day and while Walt was on stakeouts with Hank, he did't learn anything? I think Walt learned plenty and does not care about getting caught, he is going to die anyway, cancer, jail or by gun and he knows that, look at the 1st episode this season Live free or die, which is what he is doing.

What are you going on about? I was saying, even if Walt has a case, which he doesn't really, it's still near impossible to explain being in 'that life', even if Walt is right, which he isn't. Like, if you were (caught) selling weed as a child, trying it explain it/justify it to your Mom, would be near impossible, though it makes perfect sense to you.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Speaking of all this mole talk, we (as viewers) don't definitively know who called Hank when the brothers almost got him, do we?

On the "Inside Breaking Bad" for that episode, the actor that plays Gus, Giancarlo Esposito, said something like, "We can assume that phone call was made by Gus."

BTW, here's a pic of me and Gus from last week

25thh7c.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
On the "Inside Breaking Bad" for that episode, the actor that plays Gus, Giancarlo Esposito, said something like, "We can assume that phone call was made by Gus."

BTW, here's a pic of me and Gus from last week

25thh7c.jpg

:damn:

Might be the photo but he looks really young in that photo compared his character Gus.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what Walt would have looked like/said if Skylar was like, "...and if that doesn't work, I'll tip off the DEA"