Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I agree with Skylar, but the thing with Walt, is it's impossible to explain the game, (drug business) to a civilian, they just won't get it, it's like a culture clash, it doesn't work. In this case, Walt is a trainwreck, and Skylar is dead on that they are all in danger. Just came home, caught the last 20 min, Walt is scaring ME in this last scene, Skylar must be terrified. Catch the repeat, have to skip on 'Small Town Security' though.
Are you a DEA agent or vice cop, drug lord who makes millions? Those are the experts i would guess on this"life" right? You ever stop and think when Hank let Walt read his case files on Gale he learned what not too do, or all the times Hank spoke to him about cases he didn't pick up on it? His brother in law is a career cop and works on drug cases all day and while Walt was on stakeouts with Hank, he did't learn anything? I think Walt learned plenty and does not care about getting caught, he is going to die anyway, cancer, jail or by gun and he knows that, look at the 1st episode this season Live free or die, which is what he is doing.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol they be getting real comfortable over here, dont they?

He's acting like I'm trolling the thread.

:laugh: I barely post in here and the one he quoted wasn't off the wall or anything.

EDIT: This fakkit negged me and writes a paragraph justifying it. I returned the favor after seeing that. Enjoy that red breh.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Sky must go, she had every out there is in season 3, lawyer tells her she can go to the police and have the whole thing over with, the lawyer laid it right out for her, all she had to do was go, she didn't , she slept with Ted and gave Walt's money away to him, in that same season, he laid it why he was doing it also, she got on a high horse looked down on him, then she finds the bag of money and likes it, wants to be in the business. She is just as bad if not worse than Walt, he gets his hands dirty and lives with it, but Skyler wants the money and doesn't expect to get dirty from it? :stopitslime: Give me a break with this ride out for Sky nonsense. You can't have it both ways, crying about the kids when the lawyer gave you an out, Ted gave her an out also, he asked her to move him in with him, Marie and Hank gave her an out also, but she chose to go down the same path as Walt.

:beli:

So ppl don't make mistakes? Skylar already admitted she made a mistake and wants to be done with everything. She's doing the smart thing. Walt doesn't think he's made a mistake, and worse, he thinks he's untouchable. So yeah, she is better than Walt because she's still using her gatdamn brain. Walter shoulda taken the out killing Gus gave him...instead he's going back in the game talking about "we're safe," which is the same thing he said back when he was working for Gus. But now everything is different.

And if we talking about outs, the primary out was given to Walt when he turned down his friend's money out of pride. He coulda taken the money, gotten his cancer treated, went back to work at a job that means something, and taken care of his family. But nah, you wanna be mad at Skylar for cheating after Walt was lyin in her face for weeks and feeding her bullshyt.
:wtb:

AND you want Tara dead??? :stopitslime:

Are you a DEA agent or vice cop, drug lord who makes millions? Those are the experts i would guess on this"life" right? You ever stop and think when Hank let Walt read his case files on Gale he learned what not too do, or all the times Hank spoke to him about cases he didn't pick up on it? His brother in law is a career cop and works on drug cases all day and while Walt was on stakeouts with Hank, he did't learn anything? I think Walt learned plenty and does not care about getting caught, he is going to die anyway, cancer, jail or by gun and he knows that, look at the 1st episode this season Live free or die, which is what he is doing.

Walt ain't no damn expert otherwise he would be running shyt instead of splitting funds three ways. He's just power hungry and that blinds him to all of the shyt he may or may not have learned from Hank

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

So ppl don't make mistakes? Skylar already admitted she made a mistake and wants to be done with everything. She's doing the smart thing. Walt doesn't think he's made a mistake, and worse, he thinks he's untouchable. So yeah, she is better than Walt because she's still using her gatdamn brain. Walter shoulda taken the out killing Gus gave him...instead he's going back in the game talking about "we're safe," which is the same thing he said back when he was working for Gus. But now everything is different.

And if we talking about outs, the primary out was given to Walt when he turned down his friend's money out of pride. He coulda taken the money, gotten his cancer treated, went back to work at a job that means something, and taken care of his family. But nah, you wanna be mad at Skylar for cheating after Walt was lyin in her face for weeks and feeding her bullshyt.
:wtb:

AND you want Tara dead??? :stopitslime:

Walt ain't no damn expert otherwise he would be running shyt instead of splitting funds three ways. He's just power hungry and that blinds him to all of the shyt he may or may not have learned from Hank
Where the hell do i mention Tara??? The guy just started the business, he been in it less than a year and he is making strides, noone is Gus right off the bat.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
At the end of the Day neither Walt nor Skylar are meant to be likable characters. In the first two seasons they were different people. Walt started cooking Meth for the right reasons, to provide for his family in death. In those first two seasons, while annoying Skylar was a good woman. She was willing to do whatever it took to ensure Walt got the best possible care. She was willing to get a 2nd job and didn't think twice about the life crushing debt she would take on. They were two naive and sheltered suburbanites dealt horrible news at the worst possible time (Walt's cancer with a baby on the way) that each decided to play a game neither knew about nor were prepared about. To expect either one of them to have a rational mind in a situation like that is ridiculous. People get on Skylar for acting naive towards the situation but lets not forget how naive Walt was in the first season or two. He almost got killed by Krazy 8 by trusting him. Or thinking Jesse could move all that meth in one shot. The only difference now is Skylar sees they're way too deep in the game and they're is no way out, a bloody ending is inevitable. She knows an early death is in her and Walt's cards and all she cares about now is making sure her children are spared. Walt doesn't see that, Walt is still completely delusional to the reality of the situation. This doesn't absolve Skylar of all the wrong she has done but in this case she is right.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

He went on one stake out with Hank and that suddenly made him wise to the game. And the case file on Gale was mostly about the construction of the meth lab and the meth formula. I doubt Walt learned much about how to be a kingpin from those two encounters.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Mike has a mole in the DEA, of course it Steve Gomez, remember 2 seasons ago before Hank Got shot, Steven went too Mexico for work, probably on Gus's order to gather info on the cartel he was beefing with, then he comes back and out of the blue Lydia gets the warning call from Mike, he is on the list for sure.
Basically.

I think Gomez is a prime suspect for the mole. And maybe Hank even suspects Gomez and not Walt.

MidniteJay

η„‘ζ•΅
Supporter
Daps
Basically.

I think Gomez is a prime suspect for the mole. And maybe Hank even suspects Gomez and not Walt.

:why:

That's fukked up cause I always thought the GoHank team be awesome as fukk. I'm gonna feel bad if he's really a bad guy.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Basically.

I was saying this back in Season 4. Just rewatch some of those episodes where Hank was throwing out ideas on how Fring was up to something... Gomez would constantly try and downplay it and shoot it down.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

That's fukked up cause I always thought the GoHank team be awesome as fukk. I'm gonna feel bad if he's really a bad guy.
Gomez is just about the only important character we don't know anything about. Even with Mike we can piece together that he used to be cop or in law enforcement and then he smartened up one day and was like fukk this. Lydia is a paranoid pawn.

Gomez is a HUGE question mark. He's just "Hanks partner". That's too simple. We can do shyt like that for Skinny Pete and Badger, not for Gomez.

Hanks face when his bawse was telling him how he couldn't believe someone like that could be right under their nose. I really don't think he suspects Walt. It's Gomez.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

He always subtly goes against Hank when Hank mentions a suspect.

Hank says, "What about that Lydia?" and the first thing Gomez says is, "Nah.. no way"

He did that with Gus when Hank turned his attention on him as well...

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:what:

the point I'm making is, what is the purpose of leasing these two vehicles other than to draw attention to yourself (the last thing a drug kingpin should want) and to satisfy your own ego.

:childplease:
yeah heisenberg getting a lil cocky again, but we seen it all thru season 4 when he was trying to run shyt:ld: