Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The foreshadowing in this episode was nuts. Walt's time is literally running out!

And the Skylar hate is unreal. Yall stupid. Are we forgetting that females are very emotional creatures? She's only acting like any sane women in her conflict would act. Her children comes first. She knows shes too deep in this shyt now to ask for help. At the very least she's willing to do whatever it takes to keep the kids safe. Just like she said "Someone was gonna kill them weeks ago" She's to believe they safe just cause Walt said so??:aicmon:

Now you're being sexist. :usure:

She should have cut ties and gone to the DEA like her divorce lawyer told her to. Not all women are weak creatures matter of fact a whole lot of them can be fierce just a much as a man. So don't try to make me feel bad for that weak ass Skylar.:childplease:

She could come clean to her sister and Hank for christ sakes. They'd have her back.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Now you're being sexist. :usure:

She should have cut ties and gone to the DEA like her divorce lawyer told her to. Not all women are weak creatures matter of fact a whole lot of them can be fierce just a much as a man. So don't try to make me feel bad for that weak ass Skylar.:childplease:

She could come clean to her sister and Hank for christ sakes. They'd have her back.

:birdman:

:birdman:

nikka there is a difference between emotional and weak. And when did i say yall need to feel sorry for her? I said the hate is unjustified. It's not unrealistic for one to act the way Skylar is acting. The way people bash her in this topic is like she has no grounds to act the way she is.:wtb:

And how am i being sexist? It's scientifically proven Women are more emotional then men.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
its unbelievable how much shyt transpired over a 12 month span. like literally, its not believable. walter was diagnosed with cancer. underwent chemo AND surgery AND a full recovery all within a few months. hank was shot multiple times, almost didnt live, doctors didnt know if he would ever walk again...its a couple months later and he wasnt even using a cane in this episode.

wasnt that a rolex jesse got him? why was it ticking? like the great 21st century poet Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson said, "if your rolli tick tock then that shyt didnt cost"

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
its unbelievable how much shyt transpired over a 12 month span. like literally, its not believable. walter was diagnosed with cancer. underwent chemo AND surgery AND a full recovery all within a few months. hank was shot multiple times, almost didnt live, doctors didnt know if he would ever walk again...its a couple months later and he wasnt even using a cane in this episode.

wasnt that a rolex jesse got him? why was it ticking? like the great 21st century poet Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson said, "if your rolli tick tock then that shyt didnt cost"

It's a tv show breh. Take it for what it is.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It's not unrealistic for one to act the way Skylar is acting. The way people bash her in this topic is like she has no grounds to act the way she is.:wtb:

:stopitslime:

Well she wouldn't be in this spot if she went to the DEA like her fukking divorce attorney said.

fukk Skylar, she weak she said so herself and that's why I dislike her (on top of being boring to watch).

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the suspect board under Mikes guys they only show 8 guys, didn't Mike say he has 9 guys on that list Lydia wanted him to kill ? Maybe the Gomez theory is true ?
Lydia did get warned before the dea busted in but it didn't sound like gomez.
And Hank just conveniently got promoted right as he's about to crack the case meaning he has to pass this case onto someone else if I heard his boss right.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:stopitslime:

Well she wouldn't be in this spot if she went to the DEA like her fukking divorce attorney said.

fukk Skylar, she weak she said so herself and that's why I dislike her (on top of being boring to watch).

Well if we gonna go that route then she wouldn't of even been in that position if Walt just took the money his friend offered him in the first place......:yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Well if we gonna go that route then she wouldn't of even been in that position if Walt just took the money his friend offered him in the first place......:yeshrug:

:russ:

Dude I said that myself a few pages back and that's a reason why I don't like him either. While I think Walt is a grimey dude and can be stupid sometimes but at least his scenes are interesting and entertaining.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Yo does anybody know what that lyida chick said to Hank in the warehouse? Did she throw that guy under the bus or tell his position?