Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Let's shift focus from Skylar for a sec.

This Lydia chick is bad news. I'm far more worried about her compromising the operation than Skylar.

Fred.

yes...she urgently needs to go. but im dying for her to meet walt! that will be a whole lotta crazy in one episode

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Lydia did get warned before the dea busted in but it didn't sound like gomez.
And Hank just conveniently got promoted right as he's about to crack the case meaning he has to pass this case onto someone else if I heard his boss right.

It sounded like Mike that warned her, Gomez is a DEA agent he can't put himself out there like that, Mike may be the only person he deals with.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i hate when you nikkas complain about everything being too slow like :noah:
This season is starting with storyline faster than every other season
let the intensity build and STFU :pacspit:

anyway

swagged out opening, the ending with the watch mirrors Mike's line about Walt being a time bomb, and time is running out

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Okay, I haven't seen this episode yet, but it seems like the focus was on Skylar and Walt. Seeing that Skylar is the reason Walter White is what he is in Season 5, was there any mentioning of this? When Walter was trying to get out the game when Gus threatened to kill his family in season 4, he couldn't because Skylar gave the money to Ted, leaving Walt to feel like he had to kill Gus to be safe. So Skylar is the major influence for his predicament this season. I think that's why Walt is psychologically torturing her. Kinda like the Gus/Salamanca situation. I hope this episode alludes to that.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:aicmon: walt shut down every bullshyt "plan" she threw at him, i bet them kids be back in the house in less than 2 episodes. walt playing chess, that bytch was playing checkers

she got the kids out the house and told him "I'm waiting for you to to die." How is that being put in place :heh:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Homie, I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm not defending Skylar. She is definitely a hypocrite. The difference is she finally sees the error of her ways.

And another thing....people keep mentioning she fukked Ted, and took Walt's money, and all this other shyt....and that's true....but she's still right in this particular case.

Walt, as much as I love the character, is off the fukking rails. What's funny is before this season started, people were saying "how can the writers justify Walt cooking?"....Skylar is saying the exact same thing. "So you're back at it?" :wtf::snoop:

But nobody wants to acknowledge she's right, because nobody likes the character. That bytch is still right though. :manny:

Fred.

:win:

Team Sky til she die bish...we even got Fred defending her :ahh:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Okay, I haven't seen this episode yet, but it seems like the focus was on Skylar and Walt. Seeing that Skylar is the reason Walter White is what he is in Season 5, was there any mentioning of this? When Walter was trying to get out the game when Gus threatened to kill his family in season 4, he couldn't because Skylar gave the money to Ted, leaving Walt to feel like he had to kill Gus to be safe. So Skylar is the major influence for his predicament this season. I think that's why Walt is psychologically torturing her. Kinda like the Gus/Salamanca situation. I hope this episode alludes to that.

Are y'all serious? :russ: :wow:

Yeah, it's time to get out the game when one of the most powerful men in the country is trying to kill you and your family...no, only then was Walter right to get out the game. Not before...not after. :ohhh: Damn, so enlightening

:childplease:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Lydia did get warned before the dea busted in but it didn't sound like gomez.
And Hank just conveniently got promoted right as he's about to crack the case meaning he has to pass this case onto someone else if I heard his boss right.
Mike has a mole in the DEA, of course it Steve Gomez, remember 2 seasons ago before Hank Got shot, Steven went too Mexico for work, probably on Gus's order to gather info on the cartel he was beefing with, then he comes back and out of the blue Lydia gets the warning call from Mike, he is on the list for sure.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Sky must go, she had every out there is in season 3, lawyer tells her she can go to the police and have the whole thing over with, the lawyer laid it right out for her, all she had to do was go, she didn't , she slept with Ted and gave Walt's money away to him, in that same season, he laid it why he was doing it also, she got on a high horse looked down on him, then she finds the bag of money and likes it, wants to be in the business. She is just as bad if not worse than Walt, he gets his hands dirty and lives with it, but Skyler wants the money and doesn't expect to get dirty from it? :stopitslime: Give me a break with this ride out for Sky nonsense. You can't have it both ways, crying about the kids when the lawyer gave you an out, Ted gave her an out also, he asked her to move him in with him, Marie and Hank gave her an out also, but she chose to go down the same path as Walt.