Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know, this episode seemed like Skylar's main beef in all of this is the children. She basically said, she'll keep laundering his money and she's too weak to run to the cops.. but she'll do some crazy shyt to keep the kids away.

That's the only reason I see Walt not killing her... she's in charge of his cash flow and the car wash. So maybe he doesn't kill her because it's a business thing

:yeshrug:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the weakest episode of the season... I felt like it was leading somewhere but didn't get there. i think between walt saying "nothing stops the train" and the scene when Jesse gives him the watch, Walt made up smoe kind of plan. They purposely left it out so they can show it next episode.

Finalboss

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, this episode seemed like Skylar's main beef in all of this is the children. She basically said, she'll keep laundering his money and she's too weak to run to the cops.. but she'll do some crazy shyt to keep the kids away.

That's the only reason I see Walt not killing her... she's in charge of his cash flow and the car wash. So maybe he doesn't kill her because it's a business thing

:yeshrug:

You're easily the dumbest poster in this thread.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to chill, though. I felt I was pretty civil and I didn't go out of my way to provoke anybody. So, I didn't expect the personal attacks.
You were wrong though. YOu said mike was ready to walk away in the promo in the last post but that's not the case at all. He needs the money more so than walt.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does everyone hate Walt? I mean yeah he's the "bad guy" now but FFS he's a badass. I'd be sad when he dies as well...but people keep saying I just hope Jessie doesn't die and stuff like that. Jessie is cool & all but he's a weak minded emotional bytch :why:
I had to take my dap back when I read the part about jessie :pachaha:
I just hope it stays team walt and jessie till the end. I don't mind seeing either die but don't wanna see them turn on each other. They make a good team.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt needs a jump off in the worst way

220px-Jane_Kaczmarek.jpg

:lolbron:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The foreshadowing in this episode was nuts. Walt's time is literally running out!

And the Skylar hate is unreal. Yall stupid. Are we forgetting that females are very emotional creatures? She's only acting like any sane women in her conflict would act. Her children comes first. She knows shes too deep in this shyt now to ask for help. At the very least she's willing to do whatever it takes to keep the kids safe. Just like she said "Someone was gonna kill them weeks ago" She's to believe they safe just cause Walt said so??:aicmon: